• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Have they had enough time yet?

Boltlady

Mayor
Noises are being made now that perhaps Biden's beach house should be searched also. While Biden was there for the weekend was he directing folks on what needed to be gotten rid of from that location? Some docs might be left behind that are not as incriminating as some of the one's he might really worry about.

How much warning do they need?

Noises are being made now that perhaps Biden's beach house should be searched also. While Biden was there for the weekend was he directing folks on what needed to be gotten rid of from that location? Some docs might be left behind that are not as incriminating as some of the one's he might really worry about.

How much warning do they need?
Thus the two tier justice system at work. The DOJ has already passed on having the FBI "search" Bidens home and deferred to Bidens private attorney's. That might be changing given the amount and locations they are finding but as of this moment, it has not.

I guess the FBI rading Biden's home does not give them a photo op they want, raid Trumps in a gigantic over reach to simply inflict as much political damage as possible........but Biden.... Joe is on regime team...

Membership does have it's benefits.

Boltlady

Mayor
Thus the two tier justice system at work. The DOJ has already passed on having the FBI "search" Bidens home and deferred to Bidens private attorney's. That might be changing given the amount and locations they are finding but as of this moment, it has not.

I guess the FBI rading Biden's home does not give them a photo op they want, raid Trumps in a gigantic over reach to simply inflict as much political damage as possible........but Biden.... Joe is on regime team...

Membership does have it's benefits.
Actually I think that the FBI did finally do a limited search in Biden's home. Seems they were told there were several rooms they couldn't go in though like his office, bedroom and something else.