• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Have they paid you too?

Zam-Zam

Senator
While it's true that there are those who gripe continuously as exemplified by several who post here, there are many people who don't who are respected in various ways. When a person makes a derogatory statement about someone that is not normally known to do that it's more likely that people will take it seriously. The constant complainer is more likely to be tied out.
Oh, I see - So they're targeting specific people with supposed influence to complain in order to create an impression.

I suppose that makes sense. As I said, I don't know very much about "Tik Tok" or any of the various platforms.

It sounds like I'm not missing much...Thanks for the info

Boltlady

Mayor
Oh, I see - So they're targeting specific people with supposed influence to complain in order to create an impression.

I suppose that makes sense. As I said, I don't know very much about "Tik Tok" or any of the various platforms.

It sounds like I'm not missing much...Thanks for the info
Actually I don't know much about social media either (I'm not on any of it), but friends tell me about a lot of different things on it. As for their targets I am only assuming based on logic and years of dealing with the public.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And yet you are owned by the consortium pushing the pro-Trump narrative that there should never have been an investigation into the Russian interference in the election, there should never have been an impeachment for Trump's crime of holding a congressional appropriation, there should never have been an impeachment for Trump's call for a violent rally turned riot on January 6th, there should not be an investigation into that riot and there should not have been a raid to recover top secret documents from Mar-A-Lago.

You have your marching orders and never deviate.
Oh but there should be! I want to see the "evidence" they have that "Russian agents" stole the DNC emails and gave them to Wikileaks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh but there should be! I want to see the "evidence" they have that "Russian agents" stole the DNC emails and gave them to Wikileaks.
You have been given links to why our intelligence agencies and crowd strike as well as several other companies specializing in IT security believe it was the Russians.

What you have is some guys who say the timestamps on the data show it must have been data copied onto a local thumb drive.

You have chosen to believe them. I choose to believe the people who work for our intelligence agencies.

By the way. I worked doing benchmarking for a computer company as well as a huge software company. I did tests that showed the timestamps those "experts" relied on could easily be wrong if the data was compacted using PKZIP and the ZIP file was then copied to a remote server or PC...and unzipped. Guess they didn't think of that.

You keep telling the same lies and ignoring the facts...because that is all you have.

You can't show any evidence Hunter was about to be deposed...but you keep saying it was going to happen.
You keep saying there was an investigation of Burisma...but again no evidence.
You ignore that Biden had no authority to put a hold on the loan guarantee...Obama did.
You also seem to forget that the EU, the IMF and the World bank all wanted him fired...as did a few thousand demonstrators in the streets.

Trump broke the law. You just would rather ignore that.
Right, Burisma's PR firm just runs drills, like fire drills in case someone is going to get deposed. That firm was preparing for Hunter Biden to be deposed....... but then again you claim there was no investigation of Burisma when Joe gallantly had that guy fired.... and we know that is false as well.

Joe Biden (speaking of clueless hubris) in his bragging about having the poor slob fired:

Lets paraphrase what Joe said in the video...... " Your not getting the Billion Dollars, I am leaving in 6 hours if that prosecutor is not fired...... Son of Bitch they fired him"

"Put in place someone who was solid".

Well ya learn something every day, like what the word solid means: someone who did not want to deopose my Son.....

Trump merely asked a question regarding this and the corrupt ass-oles you defend every day, impeached him for it......

Bravo Useful idiots.

There is NO EVIDENCE, its just something else on a laundry list of things that the FBI/DOJ, MSM, Brennan, Clapper made up and ran with, it had to be the Russians because it fit the story they wrote.

What Herr Cowboy neglects to say in his posting of now debunked links, is that when the boys from Crowdstrike were testifying about the "hack" they would not say under oath that it was the Russians.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right, Burisma's PR firm just runs drills, like fire drills in case someone is going to get deposed. That firm was preparing for Hunter Biden to be deposed....... but then again you claim there was no investigation of Burisma when Joe gallantly had that guy fired.... and we know that is false as well.

Joe Biden (speaking of clueless hubris) in his bragging about having the poor slob fired:

Lets paraphrase what Joe said in the video...... " Your not getting the Billion Dollars, I am leaving in 6 hours if that prosecutor is not fired...... Son of Bitch they fired him"

"Put in place someone who was solid".

Well ya learn something every day, like what the word solid means: someone who did not want to deopose my Son.....

Trump merely asked a question regarding this and the corrupt ass-oles you defend every day, impeached him for it......

Bravo Useful idiots.
Your opinions don't count for shit.

Evidence that Hunter was being prepped for a deposition. Nah. What is your source for making that claim?

Trump was impeached for putting a hold on a congressional appropriation without notifying Congress in advance. That is against the law.

GAO: Trump Administration Violated the Law by Withholding Ukraine Aid

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is NO EVIDENCE, its just something else on a laundry list of things that the FBI/DOJ, MSM, Brennan, Clapper made up and ran with, it had to be the Russians because it fit the story they wrote.

What Herr Cowboy neglects to say in his posting of now debunked links, is that when the boys from Crowdstrike were testifying about the "hack" they would not say under oath that it was the Russians.
Why did Trump say it was probably the Russians?

Did you know that the FBI identified the Russians as hacking the DNC even before CrowdStrike was involved?

Did CrowdStrike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports.

Raoul_Luke

Why did Trump say it was probably the Russians?

Did you know that the FBI identified the Russians as hacking the DNC even before CrowdStrike was involved?

Did CrowdStrike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports.

"Hacking the DNC" isn't taking emails and giving them to Wikileaks. You do like your "guilt by associations" though. If you didn't have those you'd have, well, absolutely nothing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Hacking the DNC" isn't taking emails and giving them to Wikileaks. You do like your "guilt by associations" though. If you didn't have those you'd have, well, absolutely nothing.
Bizarre post. Guilt by association with whom? WTF are you babbliing about?

The hack by the Russians was to gain access. The result was the extraction of DNC email and then that email was delivered to Wikileaks.

Raoul_Luke

Bizarre post. Guilt by association with whom? WTF are you babbliing about?

The hack by the Russians was to gain access. The result was the extraction of DNC email and then that email was delivered to Wikileaks.
Thanks for labeling your post "bizarre." That was kind of a loosey goosey ipso facto you used there...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for labeling your post "bizarre." That was kind of a loosey goosey ipso facto you used there...
You could have responded with some clarification, but seems you dodged doing so.
Guilt by association? Please explain.

Evidence of the Russian hack is not debatable. Evidence of a hack by any other individual or group is not available. Instead we have an odd use of timestamps on file headers claiming that the only explanation is that the files extracted from Email were then copied to a local USB thumb drive. I offered an explanation as to why that interpretation is probably wrong.

You can continue to argue that Putin is innocent, but that ignores that Trump stated that it probably was the Russians.

Your opinions don't count for shit.

Evidence that Hunter was being prepped for a deposition. Nah. What is your source for making that claim?

Trump was impeached for putting a hold on a congressional appropriation without notifying Congress in advance. That is against the law.

GAO: Trump Administration Violated the Law by Withholding Ukraine Aid
It was all bullshit you know it. Anyone who can read knows it.

Do you want a hug? I know it upsets you when people question the most corrupt political party and Goverment in US history........

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was all bullshit you know it. Anyone who can read knows it.

Do you want a hug? I know it upsets you when people question the most corrupt political party and Goverment in US history........
All you have to go on...your opinion it is bullshit.

Your opinion about corruption...nothing else.

Raoul_Luke

You could have responded with some clarification, but seems you dodged doing so.
Guilt by association? Please explain.

Evidence of the Russian hack is not debatable. Evidence of a hack by any other individual or group is not available. Instead we have an odd use of timestamps on file headers claiming that the only explanation is that the files extracted from Email were then copied to a local USB thumb drive. I offered an explanation as to why that interpretation is probably wrong.

You can continue to argue that Putin is innocent, but that ignores that Trump stated that it probably was the Russians.
You offered an explanation as to why that interpretation could possibly be wrong. The only testimony we have to go on is Crowdstrike's admission that they could find no evidence of the files being extracted at all, and, of course, the only person with first hand knowledge, Julian Assange, who has unequivocally stated that he didn't get them from "Russians."

All you have to go on...your opinion it is bullshit.

Your opinion about corruption...nothing else.
Keep telling yourself that, it's my opinion and NOT you defending corruption every day. Utterly clueless as usual, you can't deal with the fact your betters have been lying to you for years so you just keep lying.

Useful Idiot 101

Oh...well, if you bold it must be true...
It's bolded because you keep insisting it happened when nobody has any actual evidence of it, yet you repeat and defend it constantly.

It's another lie the FBI made it up to help along their narrative or "The Insurance Policy" as it has come to be known...... and you and your mindless useful idiot cohorts are its biggest cheerleaders.