• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Heckuva a job, Brandon-y

Jen

Senator
Solid effort

Let’s see…what can lefty WRECK next? Nice job on the early release of ciminals, no cash bail, Soros-funded DA’s, de-fund the cops/stand down cops, etc, etc.
Democrats/ Leftists turn everything they touch into ruin.

Seattle, Portland, San Francisco used to be the gems of the PNW. Now, under Leftist control, they are trash heaps. Cesspools. They are not fit to visit and barely livable for normal people.

The release of criminals to roam in the general public again and continue with their lives of crime...... is something that Lefty has done with smug self-satisfaction. They own whatever comes of it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Democrats/ Leftists turn everything they touch into ruin.

Seattle, Portland, San Francisco used to be the gems of the PNW. Now, under Leftist control, they are trash heaps. Cesspools. They are not fit to visit and barely livable for normal people.

The release of criminals to roam in the general public again and continue with their lives of crime...... is something that Lefty has done with smug self-satisfaction. They own whatever comes of it.
Yep. We’re outta here. The countdown has begun.

Spamature

President
If the grotesquely deformed underachieving death-dealing civilization-crushing shoe fits, lefty…
Yes, it is gross and deformed when I see an entire political party commit the crime of defrauding the United States by running on a platform centered around a lie that the election was stolen.

Changing the laws that put your party above the votes of voters when it comes to deciding outcome of elections, the hallmark of underachieving death-dealing civilization-crushing.

I believe those Doc Martens proudly display the GOP symbol and only come in size MAGA.

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
Solid effort

Let’s see…what can lefty WRECK next? Nice job on the early release of ciminals, no cash bail, Soros-funded DA’s, de-fund the cops/stand down cops, etc, etc.
Indeed:

The Democrats' crime conundrum looms as a midterm threat

WASHINGTON — Rattled by the recall of San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin, and the strong showing in the Los Angeles mayoral primary by billionaire Rick Caruso, who ran on a public safety platform, Democrats are searching for a new way to talk about crime ahead of the 2022 congressional midterms, with many convinced that a sound message on criminal justice reform has been poorly delivered but is still more potent than Republicans’ tough-on-crime rhetoric.

Complete text: The Democrats' crime conundrum looms as a midterm threat (msn.com)

Democratic politicians are scrambling - not to find answers to the surge of violent crime on their watch, but on how to downplay it and apply the proper spin.

I don't know of Republicans will do any better, but they could scarcely do worse.

Spamature

President
Indeed:

WASHINGTON — Rattled by the recall of San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin, and the strong showing in the Los Angeles mayoral primary by billionaire Rick Caruso, who ran on a public safety platform, Democrats are searching for a new way to talk about crime ahead of the 2022 congressional midterms, with many convinced that a sound message on criminal justice reform has been poorly delivered but is still more potent than Republicans’ tough-on-crime rhetoric.

Complete text: The Democrats' crime conundrum looms as a midterm threat (msn.com)

Democratic politicians are scrambling - not to find answers to the surge of violent crime on their watch, but on how to downplay it and apply the proper spin.

I don't know of Republicans will do any better, but they could scarcely do worse.
Funny, I thought the crime problem was the stolen election, since your entire party is running on that.

My greatest hope is that the Dems force your candidates to square their campaign with reality.

Not all republicans are zombies who would vote for dupes who believe it or crooks who are lying to them right in their faces.

Your greatest hope is the lack of morals and/or common sense among Republicans voters.

That's just bad for the nation as a whole.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Funny, I thought the crime problem was the stolen election, since your entire party is running on that.

My greatest hope is that the Dems force your candidates to square their campaign with reality.

Not all republicans are zombies who would vote for dupes who believe it or crooks who are lying to them right in their faces.

Your greatest hope is the lack of morals and/or common sense among Republicans voters.

That's just bad for the nation as a whole.

You're projecting again.

Seems you got nuthin'.

Spamature

President
You're projecting again.

Seems you got nuthin'.
I am projecting, what ?

You know that is EXACTLY what Republicans are doing.

The Dems have been far too softhearted with the lying criminals you chose to lead in this country.

More than 100 GOP primary winners back Trump's false fraud

Because I know that is what you are going to do.
Here are a few questions you can run away from.

1. Was the election stolen ?

2. Are Republican candidates lying to the voters that the election was stolen ?

3. Do you approve of your party using this lie in their attempts to win elections, and overthrow elections ?

4. Have you no shame, when it comes to your party for doing this, or yourself, for not speaking out about it ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
I am projecting, what ?

You know that is EXACTLY what Republicans are doing.

The Dems have been far too softhearted with the lying criminals you chose to lead in this country.

More than 100 GOP primary winners back Trump's false fraud

Because I know that is what you are going to do.
Here are a few questions you can run away from.

1. Was the election stolen ?

2. Are Republican candidates lying to the voters that the election was stolen ?

3. Do you approve of your party using this lie in their attempts to win elections, and overthrow elections ?

4. Have you no shame, when it comes to your party for doing this, or yourself, for not speaking out about it ?

You're eager to change the subject.

My post was about soaring crime, and who's in charge.

You run away from that.

Not hard to understand why, but that's okay.

It's all good.

Spamature

President
You're eager to change the subject.

My post was about soaring crime, and who's in charge.

You run away from that.

Not hard to understand why, but that's okay.

It's all good.
I am posting about Crime

This is a crime.

Your entire party is engaged in this crime.

You know it's a crime, and I know it's a crime.

Why are you changing the subject to me in your attempt to run away from the subject of
GOP CRIME.

Feel free to respond to my questions.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Indeed:

Heh. “Democrats are searching for a new way to TALK about crime…”. “Talk”. At issue is how to speak about it…frame it…wordcraft “crime”. Messaging. Not results. Not public safety or stewardship of citizen interests. “Talk”.

THAT is the most true thing ever written.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, it is gross and deformed when I see an entire political party commit the crime of defrauding the United States by running on a platform centered around a lie that the election was stolen.

Changing the laws that put your party above the votes of voters when it comes to deciding outcome of elections, the hallmark of underachieving death-dealing civilization-crushing.

I believe those Doc Martens proudly display the GOP symbol and only come in size MAGA.
Stick to the OP subject, leftist.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am posting about Crime

This is a crime.

Why are you changing the subject to me in your attempt to run away from the subject of
GOP CRIME.

It sure would be nice if mods would steer you slobbering shut-ins toward addressing OP subjects…at least SOME of the time.

Back to your Matlock re-runs, pops.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

So sad that you have go to faking fraud cuz you can't beat him straight up. I call shenanigans.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I am posting about Crime

This is a crime.

GOP CRIME.

Feel free to address the topic - But then, you can't can you?

Your fear is evident, and it leads you to hate. People not agreeing with everything you say...You have many, many unkind words for them.

A prison of your own design.

Spamature

President
Stick to the OP subject, leftist.
Crime is my subject.

You don't want to hear about because you support crime of this kind.
I am sticking to the subject.

It's not surprising that high crimes and misdemeanors apologist have a problem with it.

Spamature

President
Feel free to address the topic - But then, you can't can you?

Your fear is evident, and it leads you to hate. People not agreeing with everything you say...You have many, many unkind words for them.

A prison of your own design.
Crime is the topic, is it not ?