• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Heckuva a job, Brandon-y

Zam-Zam

Senator
Crime is the topic, is it not ?
This was the post you responded to:

The Democrats' crime conundrum looms as a midterm threat

That has to do with the people in charge, their response to soaring crime rates, and how it affects their prospects for the midterms.

Glad to help.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Crime is my subject.

You don't want to hear about because you support crime of this kind.
I am sticking to the subject.

It's not surprising that high crimes and misdemeanors apologist have a problem with it.
Nope. You’re just Trumpjacking, as you horribly dishonest, robotic leftist Democrats always do in all threads.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

That has to do with the people in charge, their response to soaring crime rates, and how it affects their prospects for the midterms.

Glad to help.
It’s no use. These guys have no scruples and gladly wreck every thread with Trumpjacking. They divert EVERY subject - from Biden’s popularity to crime rates - with direct steering to Trump. A swell existence for some, I guess. :)

Zam-Zam

Senator
It’s no use. These guys have no scruples and gladly wreck every thread with Trumpjacking. They divert EVERY subject - from Biden’s popularity to crime rates - with direct steering to Trump. A swell existence for some, I guess. :)
You're probably correct.

No worries - It's all good.

Spamature

President

Glad to help.
Don't you think that the GOP candidates in the midterm being charged crimes will have their prospect affected in the 2022 midterms ?
Nor that accusing the Dems of crimes and running on that lie as it is being debunked while they are running won't be affected by that threat ?

If you want to help answer my question so that I may fully understand what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
Don't you think that the people in the midterm GOP being charged crime will have their prospect affected in the 2020 midterms ?
Nor that accusing the Dems of crimes and running on that lie as it is being debunked while they are running won't be affected by that threat ?

If you want to help answer my question so that I may fully understand what you are talking about.
You can keep running away from this of you like.

I prefer to stay on point. So, unless you are interested in something other than threadjacking....I'm out.

It turns out post #23 was spot on.

Spamature

President
I am talking about your lying candidates, not your lying teabagger messiah.
Stop trying to bring Trump into this, and stick to the topic of crime and how it will affect the elections.

I say GOP crime will be a bigger factor than street crime or the riots from 2 yrs ago, you people use as some kind of security blanket \ talking point.

Why do you think voters will overlook current serving Republican's crimes and instead concentrate on the DA in SF the Dems have already tossed out of office ?

Spamature

President
You can keep running away from this of you like.

I prefer to stay on point. So, unless you are interested in something other than threadjacking....I'm out.

It turns out post #23 was spot on.
Nope.
He's wrong again.

I don't think I have even mentioned Trump.
Only linked an article that uses his name while talking about GOP candidates.

Zam-Zam

Senator
At least one Democrat has found a way to deal with the crime surge on his watch:

Philly's Dem Mayor Wants Out After Overseeing Record-Setting Crime Surge

Mayor Kenney followed up his anti-Second Amendment screed by expressing his apparent desire to no longer be responsible for what happens in Philadelphia. "I don't enjoy Fourth of July, I don't enjoy the Democratic National Convention, I didn't enjoy the NFL Draft," he explained. "I'll be happy when I'm not here, when I'm not mayor," Kenney said.

Philly's Dem Mayor Wants Out After Overseeing Record-Setting Crime Surge (townhall.com)

He's likely not alone...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am talking about your lying candidates, not your lying teabagger messiah.
Stop trying to bring Trump into this, and stick to the topic of crime and how it will affect the elections.

I say GOP crime will be a bigger factor than street crime or the riots from 2 yrs ago, you people use as some kind of security blanket \ talking point.

Why do you think voters will overlook current serving Republican's crimes and instead concentrate on the DA in SF the Dems have already tossed out of office ?
Start your own thread on any subject you’d like. The world is your oyster. :)

Spamature

President
Start your own thread on any subject you’d like. The world is your oyster. :)
But I want to know what you think.
Why should voter pay more attention to that tossed out DA than current Republicans running on a platform that is itself a crime to defraud the United States.

You want to talk about ubiquitous crime and add your party politics.
I want to talk about the crime added to our politics by your party.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
But I want to know what you think.
Why should voter pay more attention to that tossed out DA than current Republicans running on a platform that is itself a crime to defraud the United States.

You want to talk about ubiquitous crime and add your party politics.
I want to talk about the crime added to our politics by your party.
I started a thread about a particular subject. That subject was not about assorted GOPers here or there. I’d prefer to keep my thread on topic. Any thoughts on the OP subject specifically?

Spamature

President
I started a thread about a particular subject. That subject was not about assorted GOPers here or there. I’d prefer to keep my thread on topic. Any thoughts on the OP subject specifically?
I am not talking about assorted GOPers.
This is an entire party effort.
It goes from the very top candidates to those running in local elections.
They are all running on the crime of defrauding the United States of America.
My point is that only should voters not ignore it.
Our nation can not afford for the voters to ignore it if we want to remain a nation.

But you want to be petty instead.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am not talking about assorted GOPers.
This is an entire party effort.
It goes from the very top candidates to those running in local elections.
They are all running on the crime of defrauding the United States of America.
My point is that only should voters not ignore it.
Our nation can not afford for the voters to ignore it if we want to remain a nation.

But you want to be petty instead.
Yes, it is “petty” to keep a thread on topic. This one is not about the thing to which you tried to change it. If you want to discuss what you consider to be the GOP agenda or it’s hijinks, START THAT THREAD.

Don’t be so selfishly entitled.

Spamature

President
Yes, it is “petty” to keep a thread on topic. This one is not about the thing to which you tried to change it. If you want to discuss what you consider to be the GOP agenda or it’s hijinks, START THAT THREAD.

Don’t be so selfishly entitled.
Okay, I get it.

This was supposed to be a one-sided thread about Democrats and Democrats only.
It is forbidden to challenge your statements by using a comparison between the two parties.

Alright, my bad.
I see now that you never make statements with the idea they will be challenged by facts.
My sin is having upset the straw man you propped up for everyone here.

Duly noted.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Okay, I get it.

This was supposed to be a one-sided thread about Democrats and Democrats only.
It is forbidden to challenge your statements by using a comparison between the two parties.

Alright, my bad.
I see now that you never make statements with the idea they will be challenged by facts.
My sin is having upset the straw man you propped up for everyone here.

Duly noted.
Did you read the LINKED article? Rather self-explanatory what the thread subject is, right? It isn’t shrouded in mystery spamature. If you’d like to talk about the many, many shortcomings, deficiencies, and outright trash that IS the Republican Party, I’d be pleased to do so in a thread.

As you know, I find the Democratic Party more odious than the GOP only because I am a conservative, and the GOP is less collectivist than the Democratic Party. This doesn’t mean the Republicans are any good…it just means I hammer away at lefties and Dems 99.9% of the time. I should probably do a better job and make it a 90/10 split.