• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hello from Colorado

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
So I'm figuring if Schrodinger was Australian we would never have known about his cat. I mean, who cares, right?

But his platypus would be a perfect example of the kind of superposition spread far and wide in quantum mechanics. Amirightoramiright?

Anyhoodle, greetings. It's cold here. Can't wait for the heat.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
So I'm figuring if Schrodinger was Australian we would never have known about his cat. I mean, who cares, right?

But his platypus would be a perfect example of the kind of superposition spread far and wide in quantum mechanics. Amirightoramiright?

Welcome to the funny farm, please to try and stay behind the glass.
Sometimes the inmates show a proclivity to throw stuff at visitors. ;)

Days

Commentator

Okay I loved the byline

"Radical Constitutional Extremist"

perfect

Venus Rocks

Council Member

Aha...from Colorado! Welcome!

Same here, at least live here.

MrMike

Bless you all

Which part of Colorado? I have a family member in Durango.