• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Help me help us... Racist or not?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

gotta get a grip on these tropes, and hopefully rid ourselves of depictions representative thereof...

speak...

gotta get a grip on these tropes, and hopefully rid ourselves of depictions representative thereof...

speak...
I've just watched a few more "racist" tunes on youtube. I don't see it. I'm sure there are some but many so labeled just aren't. I don't think people can verbalize and so rely on feelings derived from some inner self-loathing place.

TBLee

Governor
Good luck Phil. I am without a doubt not an expert. But, I don't believe you are going to get a clear cut answer on this. Some see racism in every word uttered. Some do not see racism in any words uttered.

TBLee

Governor
Glad you like it. Better be careful. Junior Deputy @Dawg is running around complaining about off topic posts and misspelled words.
Clever indeed, but that doesn't necessarily mean I "like it". It is apparent that you are reaching out for some kind of confirmation for your selection of words, so by all means you can take my post anyway you want if you need your ego stroked today. Perhaps if you concentrate hard, it may be possible for you to get back on the actual subject of the thread, which by the way wasn't about Dawg and your odd obsession with him. Tootles ;)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck Phil. I am without a doubt not an expert. But, I don't believe you are going to get a clear cut answer on this. Some see racism in every word uttered. Some do not see racism in any words uttered.
weird, huh?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Odd.. i figured our racially attuned posters would be all over the pickaninny racially charged adventures of old Felix..

sigh. must be a selective thing..

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

speak...
I think someone would be racist to call this racist, but the you can't call them racists, as them racists don't like being called racists. ;)