• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Help me out here, Democrats. A simple question:

Lapcat

Governor
Jack....it doesn't matter who Rosen works for (or doesn't work for) at this point. The PJ lefties have all (apparently) embraced her asinine comments as their very OWN....hehe. Even AS most DemocRats, including the DNC, are attempting to distance themselves from those very same comments.

PJ lefties aren't real bright, are they....lol.

Rosen is employed by the DNC (Dipsh!t National Committee).

Lapcat

Governor
Mitt is probably just AS "in touch" with the country as the Ahole-In-Chief and his burger swilling, vacation loving spouse.

So? Making comments that aren't exactly reality is what Obama is famous for. Politicians do that, ya know. (duh)

But now, all lefties are focused on (as usual) is what the 'other guy' is saying. How typical. But then, the politics of personal destruction is what DemocRats are famous for.

The best thing Mitt has going for him is....

he's not Obama ....and he's also not the one that has more than doubled the national debt in under four years....nor has he destroyed the private sector job market...nor is he stifling our energy industry.

But hey....I realize that lefties are desperate for ANYthing they can use....

at this point....hehe.

And no....I'm not the one in pain. YOU'RE the one in pain....but ya just aren't cogent enough to know it yet.

Mitt claims to be in touch with women in the country because Ann goes out amongst the unwashed to find out the facts....and that doesn't strike you as incredibly stupid? Ann has a household staff to do her shopping, her chores, drive the grandkids around, maintain the "romney chateau".....and you think she has enough contact with anyone who isn't wealthy to inform her husband as to the state of the world?

Oouch! Lefties are so fuggin stupid it hurts. You're in pain because of your own stupidity and nobody else's....

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Michelle Obama has the same things, and more, including a government airplane to fly here around for shopping trips at taxpayer expense. She also has an ass that could pass for a waterbed, and she's trying to tell people what to eat.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Larry Flint better epitomises the Democrat Party than anyone else I know of. He's an old reprobate pervert; he happily lies and devotes his life to digging up sh!t on political opponents of the Democrat lie machine. He slobbers and dribbles oatmeal down his chin and spits when he talks. Larry Flint has overstayed his welcome.

Jack....it doesn't matter who Rosen works for (or doesn't work for) at this point. The PJ lefties have all (apparently) embraced her asinine comments as their very OWN....hehe. Even AS most DemocRats, including the DNC, are attempting to distance themselves from those very same comments.

PJ lefties aren't real bright, are they....lol.
PJ righties aren't real bright either....

U

Union_Jack_1972

Democratic spokespeople slammed Sarah Palin for NOT staying home to raise her 5 kids.

Today a Democratic spokesperson slammed Ann Romney for ("never working a day in her life") staying home with her 5 children.

Which is it?
Simple answer, they are not Democrat... See if a GOP woman goes to work while havin' kiddies she's a bad mummy, but if she stay home, well she knows nothin' about the daily economics of tha world... Only Democrat women on welfare that do not know their babies daddy name are smart and wonderful enough in those bashin' stay at home moms... Vote Democrat and they will worship ya, but leave that damn plantation and they will dry hump ya like some do a thread here in the PJ...

Lapcat

Governor
Anyone with thunder thighs should not be preaching to people about what not to feed their kids.

Of course, with lefties/DemocRats....it is ALWAYS do as we say, not as we do.

Michelle Obama has the same things, and more, including a government airplane to fly here around for shopping trips at taxpayer expense. She also has an ass that could pass for a waterbed, and she's trying to tell people what to eat.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
All true. Having been one who HAD to work, I wish I had been as fortunate as Annie.
It is called capitalism, you use it it creates wealth and then you earn interest off of your money abnd thn you spend the rest of your life helping people or doing some good for the country on your your own time and dime....rather than being lefty waiting for Govt assistance. But dont let me stop you from hating on Women. There is a war giong on ya know.

degsme

Council Member
It is called capitalism, you use it it creates wealth and then you earn interest off of your money abnd thn you spend the rest of your life helping people or doing some good for the country on your your own time and dime....rather than being lefty waiting for Govt assistance. But dont let me stop you from hating on Women. There is a war giong on ya know.
So then why did Romney dis the choice his wife made as lacking in dignity?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/mitt-romney-flashback-stay-at-home-moms-need-to-learn-dignity-of-work/2012/04/15/gIQAhmbZJT_blog.html

MaryAnne

Governor
Rosen is a Democratic Strategist....... so maybe not "the" spokesperson (I didn't say that anyway) but definitely "a" Democratic spokesperson.

So ............ how come Democrats have it both ways. Damn the mothers who work and then also Damn mothers who stay home with their kids.

loving this.
And in her phony apology Rosen says "let's stop this phony war"............. hahahaha... the was Rosen herself started.

What a bunch of lame-brains the Democrat operatives are turning out to be.:crazy:
Not now,Jen! Rosen is a CNN commentator. Strictly on her own. The Media is milking it for all it is worth. I bet CNN is

MaryAnne

Governor
Anyone with thunder thighs should not be preaching to people about what not to feed their kids.

Of course, with lefties/DemocRats....it is ALWAYS do as we say, not as we do.
I have not checked Ann's thigh's but will do that for you. Riding around in 2 Caddies will make them spread. Of course bouncing on that warm blooded horse her nanny had to take care of might knock some off.

Pity me,I have to walk mine off!

degsme

Council Member
They have no morality and they stand for nothing, ergo their ability to "fall for anything".

Lefties sway with every political breeze that blows.....

no matter how foul.
shoo troll

Come back when you have something other than name calling to contribute.