• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Help me out here, Democrats. A simple question:

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
Democratic spokespeople slammed Sarah Palin for NOT staying home to raise her 5 kids.

Today a Democratic spokesperson slammed Ann Romney for ("never working a day in her life") staying home with her 5 children.

Which is it?
I'm thinking maybe some women think a woman should either choose the family path or the career path but not both. That would explain the Palin reaction but not the Romney reaction. I guess there are two paths but to some women the family path is the inferior one.

"Rosen is neither a presidential adviser nor a "DNC strategist." She's a CNN analyst and a strategist at SKD Knickerbocker. In her paid CNN role, she's prohibited from working for a campaign."
Yeah, that's why she was paid $120,000 by the Democratic National Committee to provide advice to Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz.

Rosen works for a public relations firm with close Obama ties,(visited White House 35 times) SKDKnickerbocker. The firm represents noted contraception advocate Sandra Fluke and was involved with the D.C. roll-out for the movie “Game Change,” which critics on the right believed unfairly portrayed former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

In other words, she's a Democrat hack.

http://thepartyofknow.com/2012/04/12/dnc-and-obama-advisor-hillary-rosen-ann-romney-never-actually-worked-a-day-in-her-life/

Jen

Senator
As much as they'd like to change it.......... they just can't. It is what it is.

Yeah, that's why she was paid $120,000 by the Democratic National Committee to provide advice to Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz.

Rosen works for a public relations firm with close Obama ties,(visited White House 35 times) SKDKnickerbocker. The firm represents noted contraception advocate Sandra Fluke and was involved with the D.C. roll-out for the movie “Game Change,” which critics on the right believed unfairly portrayed former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

In other words, she's a Democrat hack.

http://thepartyofknow.com/2012/04/12/dnc-and-obama-advisor-hillary-rosen-ann-romney-never-actually-worked-a-day-in-her-life/

Z

zzigzzag

Flog it until you're tired. She spoke for no one but herself and neither the White House nor anyone of stature has come to her defense. Plenty of phony outrage from people who had never heard of her, though. (Not that her statement wasn't outrageous, but the stature you stretch to assign to her is silly.)

Yep. It is what it is. A fleeting and much needed distraction from the pandering, multifaceted clown y'all are stuck with. The party hasn't been this embarrassed of one of their own since....hmmmmm...McCain. I love the pub nominating process. Never fails to produce the guy y'all like least.

Really credible source, though. Headline: "Obama advisor"...nope. "WH doesn't condemn Ann Romney comment"....another obvious lie. Where do you guys find these laughable "sources"? Better yet, where do you find the crust to offer them as corroboration for anything other than that the right will believe anything they're told?

Z

zzigzzag

Your avatar makes you an exceptionally credible spokesperson for women's issues.

That would explain the Palin reaction but not the Romney reaction.

Here's the explanation. It was one woman, speaking for no one but herself, making a dumb statement that virtually everyone, including the White House, has condemned. (BTW, she apologized.)

Here's the explanation for the apoplexy, conflation and elevation of whatsername to "spokesperson for the left". It's what y'all do. Find the most outrageous thing anyone has said on any given day and say, "This is what these people believe". Rush would have no show without this transparent, shop worn ruse.

What you miss is that it's just one more reason no one takes y'all seriously. So do carry on.

NightSwimmer

Senator
I really think that pounding on the Birth Certificate issue would be a better strategy for you guys. It just comes across as more believable, somehow.

Z

zzigzzag

Help me out here, Jen A simple question.

Do you see any Republican men (other than Sarge) participating in your thread who are not openly admitting that they are sexist pigs?

Yep. It is what it is. A fleeting distraction from the pandering, multi-faced clown y'all are stuck with.
Seems that this whole War On Women thing was an invention of the Democrats to distract from your clown's failed record.

We can't help it if a Democrat Hack went and stepped in it.

degsme

Council Member
As much as they'd like to change it.......... they just can't. It is what it is.
Yes Jen - it is what it is. But no MORE than what it is. Rosen is a political strategist sometimes hired by Dems, sometimes hired by companies. And in the full context of what she said - that Ann Romney who had the luxoury of a house cleaner (I remember my mom wishing she could afford one), never had to worry about taking a day off or leaving early to deal with a sick kid, never had to deal with leaving a crying kid at home because she had to go to work , is not able to give Mitt Romney even a hint of a clue as to what average middle class mom's go thorugh -

is 100% on point.

But again, seem so me you are leaving out "one" or two words in the quotes you are using.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. I looked at the White House visitor's log. Her name is there three times on the same day, two of those entries were because her meeting was rescheduled twice.

2. Where did you get records on expenditures by the DNC? Got a link?