• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here Is A Question That Will Stump Donald Trump

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Unless you are proposing that we impeach Barack Obama in his last year in office, Rick, and remove him from office, he really isn't 'accountable' anymore, is he? He is not going to be running for election again. In particular, he will not be a candidate for the Presidency in the year 2016. Donald Trump IS, in case you haven't been keeping up with the news. I am trying, in my very small way, to affect the outcome of the 2016 election. We are in the year 2016 now, Rick, in case you forgot to turn your calendar over.

I am looking forward, and YOU keep trying to get me to look backwards.

Why is that?
10-4. Your record of relative silence toward the man who is actually an office holder will remain as such, while you will dedicate your efforts to one of more than a half-dozen suitors hoping to succeed him. And, further, you will remain comparatively silent on those who seek to succeed him from his same party -- one of whom, Hillary Rodham Clinton, you allegedly don't like.

This just in...no poems on her either. Perhaps because she has likewise recently actually held elected office, so civic stewardship requires no scrutiny.

Sorry, LeRoy. No sale.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Here is a question that will stump Donald Trump:
Why do you act like such a big chump?
Bullies and braggarts are not very nice----
Your Mom told you that, at least twice or thrice!

You say you're so smart, but you get so much wrong;
Yet you pound your chest like you think you're King Kong!
You look in a mirror, and think you're a god;
But those who know better call you a nimrod!

You're a snake-oil salesman, a huckster, a fraud---
Your followers drool, and stand there slack-jawed!
But we who see through you, are not at all awed;
We'll stop you, Herr Trump, if we can, by dear Gawd!
Do you want the DSM diagnosis? :)

10-4. Your record of relative silence toward the man who is actually an office holder will remain as such, while you will dedicate your efforts to one of more than a half-dozen suitors hoping to succeed him. And, further, you will remain comparatively silent on those who seek to succeed him from his same party -- one of whom, Hillary Rodham Clinton, you allegedly don't like.

This just in...no poems on her either. Perhaps because she has likewise recently actually held elected office, so civic stewardship requires no scrutiny.

Sorry, LeRoy. No sale.
Au contraire, Rick. I have also been sharply critical of Dr. Ben Carson. Remember?

As for Hillary Clinton, I think she has all the charisma of a mutant frog. Perhaps I will try to turn that into a poem. But the muse just hasn't struck yet.