• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here is another time when the left and MSM called Trump a liar

middleview

President
Supporting Member
and it turns out, he was right.

Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times
This was already posted by @Drumcollie

I posted a response in the way of a much more rigorous study by the NIH which proved Hydroxy was of no use in treating Covid.

I don't remember anyone calling Trump a liar related to the use of that drug...or the internal us of either disinfectants or ultraviolet lights...stupid, yes...liar, no.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I posted a response in the way of a much more rigorous study by the NIH which proved Hydroxy was of no use in treating Covid.

I don't remember anyone calling Trump a liar related to the use of that drug...or the internal us of either disinfectants or ultraviolet lights...stupid, yes...liar, no.
Liar

EatTheRich

President

The NIH study was also peer-reviewed while this one was published in a journal that specializes in publishing any “study” one wishes for a fee without peer review

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Translation: I can't.
Post #86--Fauci lie by YOU :)

Gee...could it be that Trump (and the rest of the anti-Fauci morons) lied?

Trump said he won the 2016 popular vote because there were 3 to 5 million fraudulent votes for Hillary. He never proved that and the Pence commission which was supposed to investigate fell apart when it became clear that they couldn't actually prove shit.

Trump claimed complete exoneration from the Mueller report...of course that was a lie also.

He said the phone call with Zelensky was "perfect". Aside from the fact that Biden had just announced he was running and was already ahead in the polls and that Trump was pushing for Ukraine to announce an investigation into Joe Biden as well as the fact that Trump had ordered a hold on military equipment Ukraine needed to fight Russian aggression...Yeah, it was perfect...oh, except for the fact that Trump ordered federal employees to refuse to comply with Congressional subpoenas....which some legal and constitutional experts would call obstruction...

And, of course the dismal claims that the election of 2020 was rigged, that he won as of 8pm on election day (as if all ballots had been counted by then) that his head of Cyber Security was lying when he said there was no attempt to hack systems related to the election (and got fired for disagreeing with Trump)....or the fact that Trump's own AG said there was no significant fraud evident in the election.

And yet you still believe a word out of Trump's pie hole.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Post #86--Fauci lie by YOU :)

Gee...could it be that Trump (and the rest of the anti-Fauci morons) lied?

Trump said he won the 2016 popular vote because there were 3 to 5 million fraudulent votes for Hillary. He never proved that and the Pence commission which was supposed to investigate fell apart when it became clear that they couldn't actually prove shit.

Trump claimed complete exoneration from the Mueller report...of course that was a lie also.

He said the phone call with Zelensky was "perfect". Aside from the fact that Biden had just announced he was running and was already ahead in the polls and that Trump was pushing for Ukraine to announce an investigation into Joe Biden as well as the fact that Trump had ordered a hold on military equipment Ukraine needed to fight Russian aggression...Yeah, it was perfect...oh, except for the fact that Trump ordered federal employees to refuse to comply with Congressional subpoenas....which some legal and constitutional experts would call obstruction...

And, of course the dismal claims that the election of 2020 was rigged, that he won as of 8pm on election day (as if all ballots had been counted by then) that his head of Cyber Security was lying when he said there was no attempt to hack systems related to the election (and got fired for disagreeing with Trump)....or the fact that Trump's own AG said there was no significant fraud evident in the election.

And yet you still believe a word out of Trump's pie hole.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)
I posted this:

You responded by calling me a liar.

Now you think this C&P about a number of Trump's lies is in anyway addressing the top post that claims someone called Trump a liar related to the use of Hydroxy?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I posted this:

You responded by calling me a liar.

Now you think this C&P about a number of Trump's lies is in anyway addressing the top post that claims someone called Trump a liar related to the use of Hydroxy?
CHECK MATE

Spamature

President
and it turns out, he was right.

Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times
They sure didn't give it to Trump when he was dying from Rona.

But I wish that's what they would have treated him with.

Anyway, this study is a preprint and has not been peer reviewed.

Spamature

President
Did you read the article. No, and I can prove it.
No, not really.

I don't read the garbage from those right wing news sites.

I went straight to the source.