• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here is the shooter:

reason10

Governor
Here is the monster.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooter-what-we-know

Who is the Texas school shooter? What we know
1653499163841.png
Salvador Ramos open fired at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas

And here's the story:

Ramos allegedly posted disturbing images online before the shooting, and apparently messaged a woman about his plans before he carried out the deadly attack.
An Instagram account allegedly connected to Ramos featured disturbing photos, including one showing a high-capacity magazine. The Instagram account has since been taken down.
The same account allegedly sent alarming messages to a woman before the deadly attack. The first message, sent on May 12, asked, "You gonna repost my gun pics?" The woman was tagged in photos showing guns.

1653499259552.png

Following the attack, the woman posted that she did not know the alleged shooter and that she does not live in Texas. She said she only corresponded with the account because she was afraid. She then expressed sympathy for the victims and their families.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvalde,_Texas

For those of you who are wondering where this little town is...
1653499496068.png

By the way, for those of you who are interested in race, the WIKI has a breakdown of race in that town. It's obvious that Salvador Ramos is not some European White Anglo Saxon Protestant. Personally I don't believe his race or his looks had any more do with his decision than Ted Bundy's race and looks.

Attachments

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, for those of you who are interested in race, the WIKI has a breakdown of race in that town. It's obvious that Salvador Ramos is not some European White Anglo Saxon Protestant. Personally I don't believe his race or his looks had any more do with his decision than Ted Bundy's race and looks.
And yet you felt the need to address his race. That shouldn't surprise anyone here.

reason10

Governor
And yet you felt the need to address his race. That shouldn't surprise anyone here.
ALL liberals here address race. It's all they know.
His race is only important because he committed a crime. And crimes are tallied according to sex, age, RACE, national origin, etc. Had he committed this crime and somehow got away, but was witnessed in the act, the police would have his race as a factor.

It's not a crime to talk about race. It exists. Only liberals use it to divide us.

write on

Senator
ALL liberals here address race. It's all they know.
His race is only important because he committed a Crime. And crimes are tallied according to sex, age, RACE, national origin, etc. Had he committed this Crime and somehow got away, but was witnessed in the act, the police would have his race as a factor.

It's not a Crime to talk about race. It exists. Only liberals use it to divide us.
What?

You were the first person that brought up his race.

reason10

Governor
If I remember correctly, reason's first question after the name of the shooter was revealed was "is he illegal", or some such.
I never mentioned this boy's immigration status. Neither did FoxNews. For purposes of this story, that is not a factor.
This animal was 18 years old, just old enough to buy a firearm LEGALLY in most states. His photo doesn't suggest that he is a member of MS-13.
Unfortunately, for the non thinking leftists here, this story is pretty simple. An animal bought guns and shot up a school. And he was killed in the process before he could release his WHY I KILLED manifesto.

We might never know why he did it.

reason10

Governor
What?

You were the first person that brought up his race.
What is the problem with bringing up his race? I never said his decision was BECAUSE of his race. In the town of Uvalde, this is the racial makeup.
RaceNumberPercentage
White (NH)2,91719.17%
Black or African American (NH)500.33%
Native American or Alaska Native (NH)160.11%
Asian (NH)1250.82%
Pacific Islander (NH)30.02%
Some Other Race (NH)390.26%
Mixed/Multi-Racial (NH)1280.84%
Hispanic or Latino11,93978.46%
Total15,217

It would appear there is ONE race with the largest numbers. I never mentioned that race being the REASON why this animal did it.

reason10

Governor
Boys and girls, you people REALLY need to grow up. And you REALLY need to be worried.
Horror stories like this are becoming too frequent and they can no longer be explained by simple politics.
I sub at elementary schools in Florida (as well as middle and high schools) so right now I'm kinda shaking a little inside. I've put myself at one of those properties and mentally watched such a thing happen. It's enough to make me give up the career entirely.

What you people should worry about is NOT that there are guns in the country. You should worry that it would occur to an animal like Salvador Ramos to buy rifles and shoot up an ELEMENTARY school. He didn't shoot up a middle school. He didn't shoot up a high school. He shot up an ELEMENTARY school

Without politics, without all the bull shit nonsense that separates us, we are left with the reality that there are these kinds of time bombs all over the place. And now NO school is safe.

write on

Senator
What is the problem with bringing up his race? I never said his decision was BECAUSE of his race. In the town of Uvalde, this is the racial makeup.
RaceNumberPercentage
White (NH)2,91719.17%
Black or African American (NH)500.33%
Native American or Alaska Native (NH)160.11%
Asian (NH)1250.82%
Pacific Islander (NH)30.02%
Some Other Race (NH)390.26%
Mixed/Multi-Racial (NH)1280.84%
Hispanic or Latino11,93978.46%
Total15,217

It would appear there is ONE race with the largest numbers. I never mentioned that race being the REASON why this animal did it.
Ahhh, so now you admit that you did bring up his race.

I rest my case.

Here is the monster.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooter-what-we-know

Who is the Texas school shooter? What we know
View attachment 70511
Salvador Ramos open fired at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas

And here's the story:

Ramos allegedly posted disturbing images online before the shooting, and apparently messaged a woman about his plans before he carried out the deadly attack.
An Instagram account allegedly connected to Ramos featured disturbing photos, including one showing a High-capacity magazine. The Instagram account has since been taken down.
The same account allegedly sent alarming messages to a woman before the deadly attack. The first message, sent on May 12, asked, "You gonna repost my gun pics?" The woman was tagged in photos showing guns.

View attachment 70512

Following the attack, the woman posted that she did not know the alleged shooter and that she does not live in Texas. She said she only corresponded with the account because she was afraid. She then expressed sympathy for the victims and their families.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvalde,_Texas

For those of you who are wondering where this little town is...
View attachment 70514

Top 10 things we know about Ramos
1. He wasn't going to be allowed to graduate with his senior class because he was failing so many courses.
2. He argued with his granny because she insisted he go back to school and get a diploma
3. Then he shot her.
4. He had been previously arrested for shooting multiple people with a BB gun.
5. The authorities allowed him to plead down to lesser charges, so he was never barred from gun ownership when he was 18.
6. He was aided and abetted by public defenders whi repeatedly got him off the hook
7. He was violent and argumentative in high school, and shunned
8. He wore mascara and eye shadow, but did not identify as gay
9. He was well known to police, not only for the BB gun assaults, but also narcotics related arrests
10. Anyone who shoots dozens of second graders he never met is certifiabky insane, and the system failed to react appropriately: his school, his grandma, the juvenile court system, police, the social services agencies. The government mishandled multiple opportunities to get this dangerous nutjob off the streets.