• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here is where I think Biden is screwing up on the pandemic.

Spamature

President
He needs to fight fire with the truth.

There should be a national television and internet campaign where Covid ICU survivors and family members of the dead giving concise testimonials about their experiences.

It should be everywhere all the time. Drown the BS out with the naked truth !

You shouldn't be able to turn on a TV, listen to the radio, or see an internet ad that does not contain the messages from those who have suffered. I am talking about the largest ad campaign in history. It might cost hundreds of millions, but it will save billions and hundreds of thousands of lives.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
He needs to fight fire with the truth.

There should be a national television and internet campaign where Covid ICU survivors and family members of the dead giving concise testimonials about their experiences.

It should be everywhere all the time. Drown the BS out with the naked truth !

You shouldn't be able to turn on a TV, listen to the radio, or see an internet ad that does not contain the messages from those who have suffered. I am talking about the largest ad campaign in history. It might cost hundreds of millions, but it will save billions and hundreds of thousands of lives.

Personally I think Biden would be better served by using his bully pulpit to stress the kinds of COVIDIOT deaths that I have been posting. Show America how these morons who refuse to get vaccinated are dropping like flies.

Spamature

President
Personally I think Biden would be better served by using his bully pulpit to stress the kinds of COVIDIOT deaths that I have been posting. Show America how these morons who refuse to get vaccinated are dropping like flies.
Him telling them is not enough.

They need to see it.

They need to hear it.

Over and over and over again.

There are hundreds of thousand who are not being given a voice.

People who know what it is like to suffer with this disease and its after effects.

Most of all, the anti-vax message needs to be DROWNED OUT period.

Overwhelming Force is the best solution.