• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here's one for those running the smart assed good guy with gun routine

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm guessing some heavy weight gang bangers - 36 rounds is a lot of fire power.
They're all "concerned" about black kids getting shot, but dismiss school shootings of white kids. Heck, one of their own even claimed the Sandy Hook slaughter was a red flag operation. Now if republicans were truly pro-life, they'd want to do something...... but they don't/won't.

Oxford High School shooting in Michigan leaves 3 dead, 8 injured - CNN

P.S. I do believe I'm the smart ass referenced in the opening post subject line. ha ha.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They're all "concerned" about black kids getting shot, but dismiss school shootings of white kids. Heck, one of their own even claimed the Sandy Hook slaughter was a red flag operation. Now if republicans were truly pro-life, they'd want to do something...... but they don't/won't.

P.S. I do believe I'm the smart ass referenced in the opening post subject line. ha ha.
Race card… Check

Uber-moralist, hyper-judgy post…despite your posting history of actively cheering death for your political opponents… Check

All that’s missing is your obligatory ad hominem that someone or another is a “pr*ck”. Gotta bring your A-game, ya know…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Race card… Check

Uber-moralist, hyper-judgy post…despite your posting history of actively cheering death for your political opponents… Check

All that’s missing is your obligatory ad hominem that someone or another is a “pr*ck”. Gotta bring your A-game, ya know…
See....moralizers showed up. Pretending their way through their own hate. Little backhand here, white fault there...touch of malign colored folk ..

Like I said. .boop. On queue

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot one:

Haggish sneering and loathsome nastiness… Check.

:)
Well heck. In today's lesson children we learn from the moralizers that, only white people commit gun crimes. This is only because of the NRA and their stranglehold on the whitey. Sexual deviance, impropriety and moral deficiency is only the purview of the Republican party, and needs to be reported on incessantly when such instances occur, as well as moralized to high heaven. Unless of course there is an instance in the other party in which case everyone should shut the hell up about it, and avoid any commentary whatsoever about the immoral nature of such behavior, and the compounding immoral behavior of any reporter sibling that may try and assist in covering up or influencing the endeavor

Thanks for stopping children, have a nice day

Zam-Zam

Senator
This child was shot some 15+ times...

Good guy with gun? Or maybe you could interject some race baiting bullshit?

I would think whether or not someone was a "good guy" (or gal, for that matter) would be determined by their conduct.

So, who is calling someone who commits an illegal act of violence with a weapon a "good guy"?

Doesn't sound right to me.

EatTheRich

President
Hey, don't go risking crossing up your cohort... Go on speak your mind... it'll feel refreshing

You think this was the old only good guy with gun is the cause??? You know...the NRA made them do it??
If you want to argue with caricatures so much why not do it offline by yourself? Here people get to decide what they think for themselves, not because you assign them positions that would be outrageous if they took them simply because you arbitrarily insist that every person carrying a gun be treated the same regardless of the circumstances.

EatTheRich

President
I would think whether or not someone was a "good guy" (or gal, for that matter) would be determined by their conduct.

So, who is calling someone who commits an illegal act of violence with a weapon a "good guy"?

Doesn't sound right to me.
No one . The top poster is just taking the opportunity to smear people properly and legally acting in self-defense through a facile guilt by association argument.

EatTheRich

President
No, that's not true:

NRA's "good guy with a gun" is now the problem

NRA's "good guy with a gun" is now the problem | PoliticalJack.com

You owe the top poster an apology.

He probably shouldn't hold his breath, however.
OK, you’re right. The NRA refers to thugs like the folks referenced in the top post as “good guys with guns” as long as they are rural and white. If the top poster was calling out the NRA for their pro-thuggery rhetoric, I apologize for misconstruing his intention.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to argue with caricatures so much why not do it offline by yourself? Here people get to decide what they think for themselves, not because you assign them positions that would be outrageous if they took them simply because you arbitrarily insist that every person carrying a gun be treated the same regardless of the circumstances.

I absolutely don't insist that every person carrying a gun be treated the same.

I think that would be your cohort...that thinks but NRA and lapierre for everything.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Oxford shooting hasn't been dismissed....reported and post of many times here

How do you know all students were White?

Zam-Zam

Senator
OK, you’re right. The NRA refers to thugs like the folks referenced in the top post as “good guys with guns” as long as they are rural and white. If the top poster was calling out the NRA for their pro-thuggery rhetoric, I apologize for misconstruing his intention.

You should have stopped after your first sentence.

After that, you went off the rails.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good Guys with guns Busted

Can't be NRA members, they shot 36 times at one target and just where did the other 18 bullets go!
Last night a person was shot to death in a road rage incident because someone couldn't handle exchanging insurance information during a fender bender stop. Instead blew the other away

Scary rise in shooting violence in Philly ..