• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here’s The Real Reason Why 192 R’s Voted Against Dems “Baby Formula” Package

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well, that makes sense.

I knew they didn't suddenly start caring about babies.

Yep. Starving infants? What better time for cynical, backbiting lefty-statist Dems to fluff the bureaucracy with pay raises.

Democrats are shameless.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, that makes sense.

Gee...how would you speed up the production process? More inspectors and lab workers to help move product from the plant to the supermarket would certainly help...
You say it is for raises. I'd say it is for additional personnel.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Gee...how would you speed up the production process? More inspectors and lab workers to help move product from the plant to the supermarket would certainly help...
You say it is for raises. I'd say it is for additional personnel.
could they model after the oil industry?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
See? This DNC-dispatched internet bot is fully on board with nutcase Democrats “poison-pilling” even critical need action. He’s all-in on statist evil.
So instead of posting why you think the legislation has a poison pill or how they might improve availability without hiring new FDA inspectors....you attack.

Spamature

President
Well, that makes sense.

Because nothing in the world is more precious to a right winger than even the tiniest, most delicate, newly born opportunity to own the libs.

Just admit they did it because they are deplorable.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Parent's could do as our Parents and their Parents did when there wasn't any Forumular or do as leftist wish for and just Abort the babies and no Formular needed then

WTH does Planned Parenthood do, it's certain it's not p-lanned paretenhood

Bugsy McGurk

President
See? This DNC-dispatched internet bot is fully on board with nutcase Democrats “poison-pilling” even critical need action. He’s all-in on statist evil.
In Trumplandia, a raise for public health officials is considered a “poison pill.” Trumplandians are insane.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Democrats are evil statist baby feeders and employee raise mongers who are funded by evil Jew George Soros..They will be the death of us all. Republicans favor forced births, more prisons, death penalties for 14 year olds, and starving children carrying concealed weapons without permits. We are doomed to either being Jewed to death by the ravages of CRT and the aftermath of Hunters lap top or being hunted down and killed by an unwanted baby with a H&K 40mm pistol. VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Democrats are evil statist baby feeders and employee raise mongers who are funded by evil Jew George Soros..They will be the death of us all. Republicans favor forced births, more prisons, death penalties for 14 year olds, and starving children carrying concealed weapons without permits. We are doomed to either being Jewed to death by the ravages of CRT and the aftermath of Hunters lap top or being hunted down and killed by an unwanted baby with a H&K 40mm pistol. VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!!
Starting to sound a bit like Kamala there. All they had to do was issue a bill that directs funding to the core initiative rather than load it up with the usual garbage. You know that.

Colorforms

Senator