• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here’s The Real Reason Why 192 R’s Voted Against Dems “Baby Formula” Package

Jack4freedom

Governor
Starting to sound a bit like Kamala there. All they had to do was issue a bill that directs funding to the core initiative rather than load it up with the usual garbage. You know that.
I am so scared to death of CRT, BLM, Hunter’s Lap Top, election security and Disneyland promoting child sex abuse that I can’t see straight anymore Rick. Also, any moron who can’t figure out how to make a formula to nourish their babies without buying it in a can should not be permitted to carry a baby to full term.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am so scared to death of CRT, BLM, Hunter’s Lap Top, election security and Disneyland promoting child sex abuse that I can’t see straight anymore Rick. Also, any moron who can’t figure out how to make a formula to nourish their babies without buying it in a can should not be permitted to carry a baby to full term.
Laser focus. Legislative bill targeted to a thing. A very specific thing. No fluff. No bolt-ons. Just good stewardship in the matter at hand. But - no can do. Just too big an ask. That mountain’s just wayyy to high to climb.

And folks choke it all down.

EatTheRich

President
Laser focus. Legislative bill targeted to a thing. A very specific thing. No fluff. No bolt-ons. Just good stewardship in the matter at hand. But - no can do. Just too big an ask. That mountain’s just wayyy to High to climb.

And folks choke it all down.
Providing for adequate staffing at FDA is targeting the very specific thing.

Boca

Governor
Better to let babies starve than give public health employees a raise, no?

The “pro-life” perspective.
The Biden administration made this crisis but now they are trying to spin it like this is the GOP’s fault now.

Exactly what the article said: Confirmed.

Rather than being politically crafty and devious, if Congressional Democrats actually cared about the issue, after the vote they would have immediately dropped the $28 million of pork and the bill would have passed. It's quite obvious they couldn't care less.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
The Biden administration made this crisis but now they are trying to spin it like this is the GOP’s fault now.

Rather than being politically crafty and devious, if Congressional Democrats actually cared about the issue, after the vote they would have immediately dropped the $28 million of pork and the bill would have passed. It's quite obvious they couldn't care less.
What you call “pork” is essential to getting the formula back on the shelves. It’s Republicans playing politics at this point. If not for deregulation we wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place.

Boca

Governor
What you call “pork” is essential to getting the formula back on the shelves. It’s Republicans playing politics at this point. If not for deregulation we wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place.
It was no different than the infrastructure issue where 10% went for infrastructure.

Bugsy McGurk

President

In Trumplandia, the zombies have been told that Biden is in charge of making baby formula.

Boca

Governor
Do I have to repeat myself?

if Congressional Democrats actually cared about the issue, after the vote they would have immediately dropped the $28 million of pork and the bill would have passed. It's quite obvious they couldn't care less.

Would the FDA employees have gone on strike or walkout?

Yes or No?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

if Congressional Democrats actually cared about the issue, after the vote they would have immediately dropped the $28 million of pork and the bill would have passed. It's quite obvious they couldn't care less.

Yes or No?
Joe and Gang knew in October 2021 this was a Problem and waited until almost June to address it..........

EatTheRich

President

Yes or No?
The $28 million (less than half the cost of one Trident missile) is to allow them to hire enough new staff to have adequate staffing levels. If instead they tried to hire those new staffers by cutting everyone’s salary enough to keep under the old personnel budget, I think many would quit or never hire on. Are you familiar with the idea of trying to get blood from a stone?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The $28 million (less than half the cost of one Trident missile) is to allow them to hire enough new staff to have adequate staffing levels. If instead they tried to hire those new staffers by cutting everyone’s salary enough to keep under the old personnel budget, I think many would quit or never hire on. Are you familiar with the idea of trying to get blood from a stone?
it's a turnip