• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here's what your $15 per hour fast food wages get you

I'm the guy with employees. I've tried to talk to the city council where my restaurant is. They haven't a clue.
Why should they? People like you support Democrats regardless of how insane and dangerous their ideas are.

Enjoy your utopia, and keep your chin up! Bernie says breadlines are good, you'll love them!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why should they? People like you support Democrats regardless of how insane and dangerous their ideas are.

Enjoy your utopia, and keep your chin up! Bernie says breadlines are good, you'll love them!
People like you support Republicans regardless of how insane and dangerous their ideas are.

I have voted for candidates from either party. Have you? I judge people one at a time, not by the political party they belong to.

People like you support Republicans regardless of how insane and dangerous their ideas are.

I have voted for candidates from either party. Have you? I judge people one at a time, not by the political party they belong to.
I've voted for candidates in more than two parties. There are more than two parties, did you know that?

In the meantime, enjoy your left wing policies. They should put you out of business in two years or less, hopefully.

voyager

4Q2247365
Fifteen dollars, twenty dollars... It makes no difference.

The robots are coming.

It reminds me of the Civil War and freeing the slaves. The slaves did not have long to be slaves in any case for the cotton gin came into being and made them too expensive to keep up.

Just like the buggy makers disappeared with the invention of the auto.

kaz

Small l libertarian
McDonalds has cut their staff and kept their prices low while we cannot afford the Kiosks to keep our prices down as our minimum wage climbs to $15. A franchise here in Denver is looking at $16 bucks per hour. WTF are the politicians thinking?

Now a Denver politician wants to give family leave of 20 weeks! I have 25 employees at the moment. Most are part time. Imagine if 2 were to take leave...how in hell would we be able to save their jobs?
From the guy who just asked me what liberty and property of mine the Democrats are infringing on!!!!!!

Classic, LOL

kaz

Small l libertarian
The government managed to facilitate the setting up of cooperatives in many countries from the Soviet Union to China to Romania to Bulgaria to Yugoslavia to Cuba. Perhaps your viability as a small business owner is simply incompatible with capitalism.
More words you're making up the definition for

middleview

President
Supporting Member
From the guy who just asked me what liberty and property of mine the Democrats are infringing on!!!!!!

Classic, LOL
Has nothing at all to do with your hatred of Biden, Obama or Clinton. This is a city government problem...do you now understand the difference?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Has nothing at all to do with your hatred of Biden, Obama or Clinton. This is a city government problem...do you now understand the difference?
You have such a narrow view, simpleton. So you seriously can't think of any taxes and regulations that the Federal government hits us with to control us? Really? This is why I won't put any work into answering your questions. You want to not understand the answer. I confuse you then you just have to go watch CNN until you calm down.

All redistribution of wealth taxes are armed robbery and all preemptive business regulations are prima facie violations of the 5th amendment

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
McDonalds has cut their staff and kept their prices low while we cannot afford the Kiosks to keep our prices down as our minimum wage climbs to $15. A franchise here in Denver is looking at $16 bucks per hour. WTF are the politicians thinking?

Now a Denver politician wants to give family leave of 20 weeks! I have 25 employees at the moment. Most are part time. Imagine if 2 were to take leave...how in hell would we be able to save their jobs?
I'm quite certain it was YOU that posted of health insurance paying sick leave to wit no one else had heard of, well, appears the dem/libs fixing to ensure restaurant/fast food/all small business & service employees will get paid sick leave via national federal law.

Apparently, YOU are fixing to get a piece of that MEAT and of course now when employees stay out late and don't want to go to work they can just call in sick and get paid...……..whoooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Republicans on Denver city council...…………….lmfao

bullschiff……………...pay up:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Has much to do with Pelosi & Chucky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when they pass fed national sick leave law...…………..YOU will pay up

Zam-Zam

Senator
Food for thought:

Robots kill jobs. But they create jobs, too.

As has always been the case. The advent of the motor car put many a stable boy out of work.....