• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here's why Trump is pushing an unverified drug for CVD-19

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Also irregular heart beat and these;

Common hydroxychloroquine side effects may include:
  • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
  • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
  • loss of appetite, weight loss;
  • mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
  • skin rash or itching; or.
  • hair loss. ( VP Trump** won't take it just for this fact, he brings that hair from the back of his neck now - sincere beehive indeed )
I have a relative who was prescribed it for auto-immune disorder, had to stop it due to side affects.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL

The drug has been off-patent for decades.

And this:

Novartis has pledged a global donation of up to 130 million hydroxychloroquine tablets, pending regulatory approvals for COVID-19. Mylan is ramping up production at its West Virginia Facility with enough supplies to make 50 million tablets. Teva is donating 16 million tablets to hospitals around the U.S. On Friday afternoon, Amneal pledged to make 20 million tablets by mid-April.

bingo... it's a generic...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
A direct squelching of Fauci. After all these months of Trump’s lying and buffoonery, we STILL get more of the same.
There's nothing Trump won't lie about.....even if it may endanger Americans.....or probably because it WOULD endanger Americans. That's his cruelty and inhumanity.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Congresswoman said that she will make a “referral for crimes against humanity” over President Trump’s promotion of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for novel coronavirus, despite its unproven benefits and lack of Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval.

Trump has repeatedly promoted hydroxychloroquine, which is approved to treat conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, as a potential treatment for the virus, which the FDA said last week has led to a shortage of the drug.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/491295-ohio-lawmaker-says-shell-press-crimes-against-humanity-charge-against

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Your link:

"Cohen’s testimony in front of a congressional committee yesterday was notable for departing from Novartis’ version of events in a number of respects, including how many times he had contact with the pharma giant, and what Novartis hoped to achieve through the relationship.

"He told the House Oversight committee members that Novartis’ $1.2m fee was intended to get him to work as lobbyist who could provide access to President Trump and other government officials, while Novartis has previously suggested it was intended for general information on the administration’s approach to healthcare policy."

Trump once bragged he could make a profit running for POTUS.

If he's currently accepting payments to promote an unproven drug to treat Covid-19, it will come as no surprise to me.
1586189142714.png

Pushing this drug is Trump's latest effort to save his fat ass.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Congresswoman said that she will make a “referral for crimes against humanity” over President Trump’s promotion of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for novel coronavirus, despite its unproven benefits and lack of Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval.

Trump has repeatedly promoted hydroxychloroquine, which is approved to treat conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, as a potential treatment for the virus, which the FDA said last week has led to a shortage of the drug.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/491295-ohio-lawmaker-says-shell-press-crimes-against-humanity-charge-against
Holy Toledo

She is be laughed out of court

Zam-Zam

Senator
LOL

The drug has been off-patent for decades.

And this:

Novartis has pledged a global donation of up to 130 million hydroxychloroquine tablets, pending regulatory approvals for COVID-19. Mylan is ramping up production at its West Virginia Facility with enough supplies to make 50 million tablets. Teva is donating 16 million tablets to hospitals around the U.S. On Friday afternoon, Amneal pledged to make 20 million tablets by mid-April.

Great post.

Another conspiracy theory shot to smithereens....

I had enough TP stocked up by 2012 that I'm good for the Next pandemic.

One must wonder about this notion that hominid evolution is on some endless upward trajectory toward the perfect species, when the organism's first and foremost survival dilemma in the midst of an emerging pandemic is "but how shall I wipe my ass?".

voyager

4Q2247365
One must wonder about this notion that hominid evolution is on some endless upward trajectory toward the perfect species, when the organism's first and foremost survival dilemma in the midst of an emerging pandemic is "but how shall I wipe my ass?".

I have used leaves before... it ain't the same.