• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Herman Cain was a great example of what black people can do...

Boltlady

Mayor
when they're not being encouraged to fall back on perceived victimhood. The Dems have spent years making black people believe that they're inferior because of things that happened to their ancestors. They think they should be given all kinds of advantages because they can't compete on an equal level.

Not true.

Herman Cain was an example of what can be done in life when you get ahold of your own bootstraps. His death is regrettable but his life was remarkable.

R.I.P.

FakeName

Governor
when they're not being encouraged to fall back on perceived victimhood. The Dems have spent years making black people believe that they're inferior because of things that happened to their ancestors. They think they should be given all kinds of advantages because they can't compete on an equal level.

Not true.

Herman Cain was an example of what can be done in life when you get ahold of your own bootstraps. His death is regrettable but his life was remarkable.

R.I.P.
Sadly, Herman Caine was a sad example of what drinking the Trump cool-aid can do.

"Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"

-----Herman Caine.

Tragic.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The Dems have spent years making black people believe that they're inferior because of things that happened to their ancestors. They think they should be given all kinds of advantages because they can't compete on an equal level.

Not true.
According to the CNN and FOX exit polls in 2016, Hillary got 89% of the black vote and Trump got 8%. Tell me in your own words why you think that is.

Spamature

President

Not true.

R.I.P.
Using Caine's death to insult black people ?

I wish I could say that is a new low for conservatives.

But that just wouldn't be true.

Not true.

R.I.P.
The Democrat party is the most racist institution in American history.

Boltlady

Mayor
According to the CNN and FOX exit polls in 2016, Hillary got 89% of the black vote and Trump got 8%. Tell me in your own words why you think that is.
Up until the early 60's some 80% of the black families were 2 parent families. They were responsible for the family care and feeding. Then as a means of control the gov't let people know that welfare would be available to the single mothers and there would be affirmative action so that qualified or not a certain number of them would have to be given preference in jobs, schools, etc. There was less reason to try to compete in the world because the gummint would take care of you. People were then taught that they were due all these things and the Dems would make sure that they were always taken care of. Personal initiative became less important.

If you get people dependent on you and believing that you are doing everything for their own good, even if they never seem to get ahead much, they become afraid of losing that. They will get very angry with you if you try and take that away. They spent so many years being taught that the Dems were the only ones that cared about them that it was a given that they would vote for Hillary.

Just like we're seeing now all around us. The media has been convincing so many people that the 'protesters' are peaceable and it's only a very few who have caused any problems. People make their decisions based on the type of information that they have access to. Unfortunately it leads to something way less than informed decisions.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
People make their decisions based on the type of information that they have access to. Unfortunately it leads to something way less than informed decisions.
Are you saying blacks vote the way they do because they're less informed?

Boltlady

Mayor
Are you saying blacks vote the way they do because they're less informed?
Actually, yes. They are taught all their lives that the Dems are there for them and the Republicans are only for the rich. They are not encouraged to explore more information on the subject. People tend to believe there is no reason to find out more about something if they believe they already know the answer.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, yes. They are taught all their lives that the Dems are there for them and the Republicans are only for the rich. They are not encouraged to explore more information on the subject. People tend to believe there is no reason to find out more about something if they believe they already know the answer.
What are Republicans taught all their lives about black people who vote Democrat?

Black people have the same access to the same information that you and I do and that every Republican voter does. Are you saying that blacks who vote Democratic can't or don't do their own research and come to their own conclusions just because their conclusion is different than yours? I don't know whether you are black or white and it really doesn't matter.

Boltlady

Mayor
What are Republicans taught all their lives about black people who vote Democrat?

Black people have the same access to the same information that you and I do and that every Republican voter does. Are you saying that blacks who vote Democratic can't or don't do their own research and come to their own conclusions just because their conclusion is different than yours? I don't know whether you are black or white and it really doesn't matter.
It's not a matter of being different from mine. After all I leaned Democrat up until a few years ago and actually did start to do research on the subject. For years I didn't feel the need to look any further since I was busy raising kids and building a business of my own. Frankly I didn't have the time or inclination.

I had a bit more time after GWB became Prez and since I had a sincere dislike of the man I started doing research. It was then that I came to realize that the Dems were not what they had led people to believe they were.

I did look at both sides.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It's not a matter of being different from mine. After all I leaned Democrat up until a few years ago and actually did start to do research on the subject. For years I didn't feel the need to look any further since I was busy raising kids and building a business of my own. Frankly I didn't have the time or inclination.

I had a bit more time after GWB became Prez and since I had a sincere dislike of the man I started doing research. It was then that I came to realize that the Dems were not what they had led people to believe they were.

I did look at both sides.
"Are you saying that blacks who vote Democratic can't or don't do their own research and come to their own conclusions just because their conclusion is different than yours? "

You didn't really answer my question.

TBLee

Governor
"Are you saying that blacks who vote Democratic can't or don't do their own research and come to their own conclusions just because their conclusion is different than yours? "

You didn't really answer my question.
Actually he did. You just weren't interested in his answer.

FakeName

Governor
The Democrat party is the most racist institution in American history.
Historically yes, when it was full of southern conservatives. however in our lifetimes it is the party that is full of representatives of all races, gets the vast majority of votes from every single minority group, elected a black man president. Etc.

Meanwhile, the modern Republican party gets a small fraction of minority votes, has very few minority elected representatives, and has the support of the Klan, white nationalists, neo confederates, and nazis.....they organized the "Unite the RIGHT" rally, not a unite the left rally.

Those are irrefutable facts.

Because FACTS MATTER.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Actually he did. You just weren't interested in his answer.
Uh...no. It wasn't answered. This is a Herman Cain thread so I am gonna bow out. There will be plenty of opportunities to discuss that in other threads as the election draws closer. Maybe I will start a thread on it tomorrow. It's difficult to have a thread about it in this forum because there are folks here who love to trash threads like that. Might have been a mistake to do it here today.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Sadly, Herman Caine was a sad example of what drinking the Trump cool-aid can do.

"Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"

-----Herman Caine.

Tragic.
What is tragic is that you people are incapable of any sort of compassion and unable to refrain from spewing hate and disrespect at the death of a good man. Herman Cain was a businessman who worked for everything he had. He was not a politician who sucked off the taxpayers' tit.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Historically yes, when it was full of southern conservatives. however in our lifetimes it is the party that is full of representatives of all races, gets the vast majority of votes from every single minority group, elected a black man president. Etc.

Meanwhile, the modern Republican party gets a small fraction of minority votes, has very few minority elected representatives, and has the support of the Klan, white nationalists, neo confederates, and nazis.....they organized the "Unite the RIGHT" rally, not a unite the left rally.

Those are irrefutable facts.

Because FACTS MATTER.
The Democrat Party was never full of southern Conservatives. That is a myth that morons and liars either cannot or will not accept.

FakeName

Governor
What is tragic is that you people are incapable of any sort of compassion and unable to refrain from spewing hate and disrespect at the death of a good man. Herman Cain was a businessman who worked for everything he had. He was not a politician who sucked off the taxpayers' tit.
Re read.

Starts with "sadly...." ends with "tragic".

No need to lie.

FakeName

Governor
The Democrat Party was never full of southern Conservatives. That is a myth that morons and liars either cannot or will not accept.
No, it was in fact, full of conservative southerners from pre-civil war to the Civil Rights movement. At that point conservative southerners were courted by, and migrated to, the republican party. The south has been republican sense then.

These are just facts.

Last edited: