• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Herman Cain was a great example of what black people can do...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No, it was in fact. Full of conservative southerners from pre-civil war to the Civil rights movement.at that point conservative southerners were courted by, and migrated to, the republican party. The south has been republican sense then.

These are just facts.
No, actually it's not a fact. It's a myth created by racist Democrats to hide their guilt. You've been shown the truth before but you refuse to accept it so just continue to live in your ignorance.

FakeName

Governor
No, actually it's not a fact. It's a myth created by racist Democrats to hide their guilt. You've been shown the truth before but you refuse to accept it so just continue to live in your ignorance.
Yes its a fact. Indisputable. They even had a name for it...."the southern strategy".....to describe their courtship of conservative southerners who were mad at the Democratic party about civil rights.

And cleary in modern times it is the Republican party that is nearly all white, both in terms of elected reps. And in terms of voters.

These are just facts.

TBLee

Governor
What is tragic is that you people are incapable of any sort of compassion and unable to refrain from spewing hate and disrespect at the death of a good man. Herman Cain was a businessman who worked for everything he had. He was not a politician who sucked off the taxpayers' tit.
I just find it very sad that on a day we bury one incredible black man, we find it necessary to vilify another. That shows us all just how screwed up this country is.

FakeName

Governor
I just find it very sad that on a day we bury one incredible black man, we find it necessary to vilify another. That shows us all just how screwed up this country is.
Who vilified him?

Can you quote them?

I just reviewed and there is not one single post villifying him.

Making stuff up or what?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's not a matter of being different from mine. After all I leaned Democrat up until a few years ago and actually did start to do research on the subject. For years I didn't feel the need to look any further since I was busy raising kids and building a business of my own. Frankly I didn't have the time or inclination.

I had a bit more time after GWB became Prez and since I had a sincere dislike of the man I started doing research. It was then that I came to realize that the Dems were not what they had led people to believe they were.

I did look at both sides.
Then you are the same Boltlady from The Fray. I thought so but your conversion to Conservatism had me bewildered. You and I used to butt heads over politics quite a bit.
When you showed up here you sounded like a different person but the Nic is very unique. I asked you several times if you were the same Boltlady from The Fray but you never answered. You owned a hardware business or something similar to that, right?

FakeName

Governor
Don't be so silly. I knowbyou can read, so do so. You will get your answers
I just reviewed.

There is not one single post villifying him

You made that up.

If I am wrong, prove it by quoting the post that villifies him and I will apologize.

when they're not being encouraged to fall back on perceived victimhood. The Dems have spent years making black people believe that they're inferior because of things that happened to their ancestors. They think they should be given all kinds of advantages because they can't compete on an equal level.

Not true.

Herman Cain was an example of what can be done in life when you get ahold of your own bootstraps. His death is regrettable but his life was remarkable.

R.I.P.
College grad. Service veteran. Entrepreneur.

Let's condemn him for "acting white" and continue to memorialize 7 time felon George Floyd instead.

TBLee

Governor
I just reviewed.

There is not one single post villifying him

You made that up.

If I am wrong, prove it by quoting the post that villifies him and I will apologize.
Do your own homework. I never asked for an apology from you. Feeling guilty? Lol

Jack4freedom

Governor
What is tragic is that you people are incapable of any sort of compassion and unable to refrain from spewing hate and disrespect at the death of a good man. Herman Cain was a businessman who worked for everything he had. He was not a politician who sucked off the taxpayers' tit.
Herman was a very colorful and upbeat guy. He worked hard and smart and was the perfect example of the American dream. Too bad he had to find out the hard way that this pandemic was no joke or hoax. He survived cancer and looked great 14 years later. Had a bunch of money and 10-20 years left to enjoy it. My heart goes out to him, his family and no doubt his hundreds of friends. I hope that his passing prevents others from engaging in dangerous behavior from this point forward. RIP Herman Caine.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Sadly, Herman Caine was a sad example of what drinking the Trump cool-aid can do.

"Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"

-----Herman Caine.

Tragic.
Herman wasn't on the plantation huh? A little respect was in order but you couldn't muster that. Typical HATE.

TBLee

Governor
[/QUOTE]
No, he’s right. His political statement killed him. It’s awful, but if he wouldn’t have put politics above health, he would be alive.
So do you feel that way about all those who die WITH covid? Or just Cain? His political stance killed him, is that true of all covid deaths? It appears YOU are attempting to make his death political but not the deaths of others.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So do you feel that way about all those who die WITH covid? Or just Cain? His political stance killed him, is that true of all covid deaths? It appears YOU are attempting to make his death political but not the deaths of others.
[/QUOTE]

I do not think his political stance killed him. However it does appear that attending that ill advised rally may very well have. He always seemed to be a very positive upbeat guy to me. Even when he was running for President he avoided attacking his opponents and ran on his own record of success and his positive vision for America. I am sure he will be greatly missed by all who knew him. RIP