• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hey Kids.. are you enjoying the clown parade?

Bo-4

Senator
Suddenly for me, this Santorum guy is starting to look viable & very confident.

I like confidence, as diametrically opposed to everything that The Rickster stands for (and is far too disturbing for general consumption).... so please DO nominate HIM!! :laugh:

If you do, i promise you a chicken in every pot...

*Gilligan on realizaton that his chicken pot boiled over after making that campaign promise to be president of the island:

a1.bp.blogspot.com__16PyyZcKv_w_TKMBsgABRFI_AAAAAAAABLM_kF23po2xMG0_s320_gilligan.jpg

Oh wait.. time to check the chicken in MY pot, which goes GREAT with Orville's popcorn!!

Happy New Year guys, i find each and every one of you special.. in your own special and very unique ways...

~Your buddy (with less than ONE handful of exceptions) -Bo

:yo:

Judy1

Mayor
clowns always scared me as a kid, but these clowns are pretty funny. Please oh puleez, nominate crazy Santorum!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
I expect each of these idiots to declare victory tonight....Should be quite a comedy fest of bullshit and bluster

Bo-4

Senator
Football First

clowns always scared me as a kid, but these clowns are pretty funny. Please oh puleez, nominate crazy Santorum!
I got megabucks (no not really but healthy sum) on Michigan to pulverize VA Tech in half hour or so.

And well, YES... SANTORUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!! :~D

Off to the game.....

Bo-4

Senator
I expect each of these idiots to declare victory tonight....Should be quite a comedy fest of bullshit and bluster
Only one thing to do Sal, popcorn my friend.. PoPcOrN!!

Translation: Listen to your Uncle Orville!

athedailyeater.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_03_orville_redenbacher_popcorn.jpg

Bo-4

Senator
New Poll Shows Romney Could Beat Obama...

LoL Stano.. trolling the depths of desperation always reels in a few smart folk eh? :D

StanH

Council Member
Yep, trolling the depths of that conservative rag New York Magazine. The "could win" was your liberals pals' way of softening the blow of the poll numbers for you.

Glad it helped.

New Poll Shows Romney Could Beat Obama...

LoL Stano.. trolling the depths of desperation always reels in a few smart folk eh? :D

Bo-4

Senator
Yep, trolling the depths of that conservative rag New York Magazine. The "could win" was your liberals pals' way of softening the blow of the poll numbers for you.

Glad it helped.
You my friend, are ONE of a kind (thanks God ;-)

Minotaur

Governor
Oooooops indeed mare.. Lol girl, time to watch football and politics simultaneously (Nirvana.. hello? : )
That would be perfection for you, football and republican playoffs, You know that IF Mitt falls into 3rd place that would be the worse for him imo. Ouch. I'll believe it when I see it though.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The FrayCon clowns have really been on parade today. Freakin' fruitcakes.

Lapcat

Governor
I figured you liked clowns, Bozie....lol. Especially since you do seem to adore the one currently residing in the WH.

Hell.....even Hugo Chavez acknowledged the fact!

And one thing about Santorum. He's not the fuk-up that has driven America's economy further into the abyss....and he's not the one that has broken every campaign promise ....and he's also not the one with dismal and even worse than Jimmy Cahtah approval numbers. But keep whistling past the graveyard, by all means. It is hilarious to watch!