• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hey.. why aren't the Republican state's attorney's generals opening their own investigations

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you mean, I conjured up the reality that Penn GOP nominated an insurrectionist nut job as their candidate for governor of your state.

So how is it my story ?
Oh gosh... something about my putting in for..blah blah......blah

me? no

you?
No,
As far as politics go, I a raging Democrat want Trump involved politics as much as possible. Republicans want him involved him too, I don't understand why, all the data says he is a drain on the Republican party come election time.

So while I have not seen anything to indicate the warrant was politically motivated, if Trump and Republicans want to make it political, it clearly favors Democrats to have Trump front and center in the election.

TBLee

Governor
No,
As far as politics go, I a raging Democrat want Trump involved politics as much as possible. Republicans want him involved him too, I don't understand why, all the data says he is a drain on the Republican party come election time.

So while I have not seen anything to indicate the warrant was politically motivated, if Trump and Republicans want to make it political, it clearly favors Democrats to have Trump front and center in the election.
Sure…. The Dem’s are hoping and praying that Trump runs. Bahhhhaaaaa

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Sure…. The Dem’s are hoping and praying that Trump runs. Bahhhhaaaaa
He is the best thing for the dems, he will ensure record dem turnout- hey how is Penn, Georgia and Ohio senate races looking again - hahahahahahaha - and there are plenty more stolen election platformers out there stinking up the GOP. Let's go Brandon !

TBLee

Governor
I have said it over and over - GAWD I hope he runs - imagine the debates ! will he plead the 5th there in the debates too ?
It would be entertaining watching Joe try to keep up with Don. You think Trump would be willing to help Joe put his jacket on? Perhaps lead him in a direction so he can tell his wife from his sister? Maybe he can keep reminding Joe that his is President now, and no longer a Senator, and that Harris is NOT actually President Harris. Oh yes, fun fun fun

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No,

WTH, did you really go to college!

Ask Hillary if she is glad he was involved in politics :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No,

that's cool. my view is different. I want nothi g more than to see him gone from politics. but because Democrats cant seem to leave him be (i think more from fear and the shit zero sum politic everyone is mired in) they continue to 'beat the dead horse', but the effect they were hoping for is actually the opposite... theyre making him more popular, drawing more attention, and approaching this all so poorly (behaving just like him) that they ultimately will see it all backfire on them. if trump runs, he may win. if he does not, or loses...the result will be numerous trump-esque types in more and more elected offices across this country. the left is feeding a creature of it's own creation and it's taking on a life of its own....

TBLee

Governor
that's cool. my view is different. I want nothi g more than to see him gone from politics. but because Democrats cant seem to leave him be (i think more from fear and the shit zero sum politic everyone is mired in) they continue to 'beat the dead horse', but the effect they were hoping for is actually the opposite... theyre making him more popular, drawing more attention, and approaching this all so poorly (behaving just like him) that they ultimately will see it all backfire on them. if trump runs, he may win. if he does not, or loses...the result will be numerous trump-esque types in more and more elected offices across this country. the left is feeding a creature of it's own creation and it's taking on a life of its own....
At this point IF Trump doesn’t run, and throw his support elsewhere….I believe whoever he endorses, will win, and IF he does run I believe he will win. The Dem’s have managed to create a mess for themselves and at this point it has become rather entertaining. It appears obvious to me they know they are in trouble.