• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hey.. why aren't the Republican state's attorney's generals opening their own investigations

that's cool. my view is different. I want nothi g more than to see him gone from politics. but because Democrats cant seem to leave him be (i think more from fear and the shit zero sum politic everyone is mired in) they continue to 'beat the dead horse', but the effect they were hoping for is actually the opposite... theyre making him more popular, drawing more attention, and approaching this all so poorly (behaving just like him) that they ultimately will see it all backfire on them. if trump runs, he may win. if he does not, or loses...the result will be numerous trump-esque types in more and more elected offices across this country. the left is feeding a creature of it's own creation and it's taking on a life of its own....
It maybe drawing attention to Trump, but it isn't making him more popular. Nobody is going to change from being an undecided swing voter to an republican voter because a warrant got served at Mar-a-Lago.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It maybe drawing attention to Trump, but it isn't making him more popular. Nobody is going to change from being an undecided swing voter to an republican voter because a warrant got served at Mar-a-Lago.
dont think people will switch to republican just to vote. people will react to what they see... which for many by and large is chasing trump with no charges resulting. what they see is vindictiveness. if that continues...it favors trump. if a charge results....thats the end of trump

dont think people will switch to republican just to vote. people will react to what they see... which for many by and large is chasing trump with no charges resulting. what they see is vindictiveness. if that continues...it favors trump. if a charge results....thats the end of trump
Nobody in their right mind thinks this is vindictive.
The FBI had to go through the same rigorous process to get a warrant that includes getting a sign-off by an apolitical judge.

Favors Trump for what?
Politically- none of this is expanding his or the Republican base into a winning coalition.
If you want Trump to go away, this isn't helping.
Legally-all we know is a warrant got served. That's it. Even the paper being flushed down the toilet is just speculation. For all we know he could be selling Ukrainian intelligence to the Russians.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody in their right mind thinks this is vindictive.
The FBI had to go through the same rigorous process to get a warrant that includes getting a sign-off by an apolitical judge.

Favors Trump for what?
Politically- none of this is expanding his or the Republican base into a winning coalition.
If you want Trump to go away, this isn't helping.
Legally-all we know is a warrant got served. That's it. Even the paper being flushed down the toilet is just speculation. For all we know he could be selling Ukrainian intelligence to the Russians.
for all we know its a big nothingburger. but the crazed keep beating it to a pulp

one way or another we'll see...

TBLee

Governor
I agree! Chances are IF there is a criminal charge, it could be the end of Trump. With that being said it could very well be just the beginning of whoever he may throw his support to. Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You get no other candidates till Trump goes quietly into the the night.
As a Democrat, I hope Trump does not go quietly into the night, I hope he sticks around and prevents other better candidates from coming to fore.
yes, both parties have blocked americans access to better candidates..

yes, both parties have blocked americans access to better candidates..
Nobody is blocking anyone from running. The parties have competitive primaries. And their are always 3rd party candidates.

Just because you don't like the options means their are better ones out there.

write on

Senator
Does Phil have to think of everything for you people, if we're taking the Express elevator to shitsville then let's hit the power button..

If I were a Republican state attorney's general I would

Open an investigation into the potential crimes that President Biden might be involved in with his son

Open an investigation into every prior democratic presidents, for that matter all presidents prior that are living, potential for having kept documents that they should not have

Open an investigation into Kamala harris, and anything that she potentially may have covered up

You name it, if I were an attorney general, I would open an investigation into every damn thing I can think of, and find some judge to sign off on it and start dragging everybody out into the night in their pajamas while agents search their homes

Get with it people
Who doesn't love satire?