• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hey.. why aren't the Republican state's attorney's generals opening their own investigations

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Does Phil have to think of everything for you people, if we're taking the Express elevator to shitsville then let's hit the power button..

If I were a Republican state attorney's general I would

Open an investigation into the potential crimes that President Biden might be involved in with his son

Open an investigation into every prior democratic presidents, for that matter all presidents prior that are living, potential for having kept documents that they should not have

Open an investigation into Kamala harris, and anything that she potentially may have covered up

You name it, if I were an attorney general, I would open an investigation into every damn thing I can think of, and find some judge to sign off on it and start dragging everybody out into the night in their pajamas while agents search their homes

Get with it people

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think the GOP is defunding the FBI, CIA, Homeland, DOJ, EPA, SS, Veterans Benefits, Dept of Ed and many others - so who would be left to prosecute Biden?

EatTheRich

President
Sounds like you’re mad about the search warrant at Mar-a-Lago … approved by Trump’s handpicked FBI chief who was confirmed by a Republican Senate majority, and by a Trump-appointed judge, based on probable cause that a serious crime was committed. And you seem to think there is some parity in deliberate abuse of process in the name of loony conspiracy theories.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you’re mad about the search warrant at Mar-a-Lago … approved by Trump’s handpicked FBI chief who was confirmed by a Republican Senate majority, and by a Trump-appointed judge, based on probable cause that a serious crime was committed. And you seem to think there is some parity in deliberate abuse of process in the name of loony conspiracy theories.
Text doesn't make sound, so..no. and no.

Nobody said anything about any loony conspiracies...far from it .

I posited an action in the tp. The crazed are paving the way to it

Now what?

God of War

Governor
Probably because they don’t actually have probably cause.
I was going to stay silent until this post. You see @PhilFish you have to have jurisdiction. Now if Trump had never lived in NY, say instead he was Texan then NY would be S.O.L. gnashing its teeth in grief.

DC is a special case. When the population in DC and in the surrounding 40 miles or so is overwhelmingly registered Democrat (jury-pool pool) - as the government tit suckers that they are - then you have not a jurisdictional problem so much as structural problem than can only be cleared up Biblically. Say Sodom and Gomorrah style where literally hell fire rains down from the universe on the place. Or maybe global warming inundates them.

Go go global warming. Faster, faster. lulz.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to stay silent until this post. You see @PhilFish you have to have jurisdiction. Now if Trump had never lived in NY, say instead he was Texan then NY would be S.O.L. gnashing its teeth in grief.

DC is a special case. When the population in DC and in the surrounding 40 miles or so is overwhelmingly registered Democrat (jury-pool pool) - as the government tit suckers that they are - then you have not a jurisdictional problem so much as structural problem than can only be cleared up Biblically. Say Sodom and Gomorrah style where literally hell fire rains down from the universe on the place. Or maybe global warming inundates them.

Go go global warming. Faster, faster. lulz.
Nice. I thought I covered myself with that you name it bit that I included. In other words the crazed have set the example. You just need the postulate some sort of crime, whether real, provable, or otherwise apparently is entirely irrelevant. The attorneys general of this great land should set about accusing every one of everything and getting judges to sign warrants and go at it. Because that's the bar that's been set, down here in the shitter, America in the shitter. And it looks like it's go time with the crazies

Tom Facts

Council Member

Now what?
The crazed…. As in the judge appointed by Trump… working with the Director of FBI appointed by Trump… following a law signed by Trump that changed what he potentially did as a misdemeanor to a felony…

So if you’re not pushing conspiracies, where are your actual facts?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The crazed…. As in the judge appointed by Trump… working with the Director of FBI appointed by Trump… following a law signed by Trump that changed what he potentially did as a misdemeanor to a felony…

They're all crazy yes.

What conspiracy or conspiracies did you think I was pushing?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

But let's test it out shall we..

Crimes that Trump has been charged with as relates to the topic of misuse or destruction of presidential records = 0 (zero)

Crimes that Trump has been charged with as a result of two impeachments and the investigations pertaining thereto = 0 (zero)

Facts.

Which of these above is not true?

LeilaniMP

Empress

The judge was not appointed by DJT.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Does Phil have to think of everything for you people, if we're taking the Express elevator to shitsville then let's hit the power button..

If I were a Republican state attorney's general I would

Open an investigation into the potential crimes that President Biden might be involved in with his son

Open an investigation into every prior democratic presidents, for that matter all presidents prior that are living, potential for having kept documents that they should not have

Open an investigation into Kamala harris, and anything that she potentially may have covered up

You name it, if I were an attorney general, I would open an investigation into every damn thing I can think of, and find some judge to sign off on it and start dragging everybody out into the night in their pajamas while agents search their homes

Get with it people
Did you forget when Darrel Issa pledged to open a new investigation every week because the democrats won?

EatTheRich

President

Now what?
An action involving investigating crimes the only evidence for which is in the imagination of loony conspiracy theorists.