• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hi. Cultsmasher here. It's been a while.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20200

I discovered that I had an account here. So I thought I'd drop back in. I'm the infamous cultsmasher. I like taking a little time out each day to smash cults. So I go from forum to forum getting banned under various usernames. Though not for telling lies. You should be so lucky. I speak what most people try to avoid at all costs. The truth. I wonder how long I will last.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I discovered that I had an account here. So I thought I'd drop back in. I'm the infamous cultsmasher. I like taking a little time out each day to smash cults. So I go from forum to forum getting banned under various usernames. Though not for telling lies. You should be so lucky. I speak what most people try to avoid at all costs. The truth. I wonder how long I will last.
Splendid. Welcome.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. Smashing cults is fine as long as it doesn't run afoul of these. Please review.

D

Deleted member 20200

Welcome. Smashing cults is fine as long as it doesn't run afoul of these. Please review.

You can call me a "racist." I would take it as a compliment. You can also call me a honkey, cracker or whatever. It isn't possible to insult a White person. It would be like a sparrow insulting an eagle. It would be meaningless. It is only those who are deserving of scorn who are insulted by slurs. By the way. Can you say edited here?

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You can call me a "racist." I would take it as a compliment. You can also call me a honkey, cracker or whatever. It isn't possible to insult a White person. It would be like a sparrow insulting an eagle. It would be meaningless. It is only those who are deserving of scorn who are insulted by slurs. By the way. Can you say nigger here?
You can say whatever you want. But as soon as you say the wrong thing. Then I erase your account. Have a pleasant time visiting

D

Deleted member 20200

You can say whatever you want. But as soon as you say the wrong thing. Then I erase your account. Have a pleasant time visiting
I guess those with a Hitler avatar don't deserve warnings.

D

Deleted member 20200

Depends on how you use it.
I take it that it would be ok to say a phrase using it like, "You shouldn't call blacks the "N" word." But it wouldn't be ok to use it in a phrase like, "All "N" words should either be deported or run through a large meat grinder and used as fish food."