• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hi. Im SouthernBoy

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
lol.

I am actually struggling with posting.....I have written numerous posts but not pulled the trigger cause I got banned on my second post here the other day but apparently BD saved me.

It has been along time since I've posted I had forgotten how fun it was...but I don't want to overplay my hand so I'm just kind of lurking, getting the feel for the place.

Good to see ya.

SB

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
lol.

I am actually struggling with posting.....I have written numerous posts but not pulled the trigger cause I got banned on my second post here the other day but apparently BD saved me.

It has been along time since I've posted I had forgotten how fun it was...but I don't want to overplay my hand so I'm just kind of lurking, getting the feel for the place.

Good to see ya.

SB
you know how it goes.. don;t shit the bed and all will be ok.

Minotaur

Governor
Hello, Simile.
I have a feeling you meant me as the original Simile but if you did or didn't how are you and your beautiful bride Jack? I miss you. I suspect you were right to question if that was really SouthernBoy. He would have answered you. Oh well. I hope all has been well for you and you are still livin' the good life my friend. Hugs to you...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I have a feeling you meant me as the original Simile but if you did or didn't how are you and your beautiful bride Jack? I miss you. I suspect you were right to question if that was really SouthernBoy. He would have answered you. Oh well. I hope all has been well for you and you are still livin' the good life my friend. Hugs to you...
I thought it was your post I was responding to and didn't realize it was MaryAnne's until I saw your Like. We are doing fine. Wife had to go back for adjustment surgery on one eye just recently. We are going to Colorado in about two weeks for a short (1 week) vacation. I go back every so often looking for my heart. It's still roaming around up there somewhere along the Front Range.
I still haven't seen that picture of Southern Boy's house. Methinks he may be a poser.
Hope all is well with you; always good to hear from you.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I'll never forget this, Min

The Portrait

The sketch is an intricate web
that captures the mood of the day
where ochre is scattered by scarlet;
sienna is muted with gray.
Emerging from layered mass
the conflict beneath a face,
that fills the canvas with color
and highlights an empty space

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
If you really are SB, then post the picture of the house you had in the country, mountains or wherever it was. I remember what it looked like. It was either a log cabin or a wood framed, really beautiful place.
I will indeed.

However the Picture you are talking about is unavailable now. I'll take one tonight and post it.
I remember the picture you are talking about of my house... I used it as my screen saver at work.

SB