• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hi. Im SouthernBoy

Yes. The nic and the avatar... those nasty biatches over there changed my avatar to
and my nic to Dumbella.

Original, huh? (Not).
It is an outrage - from what I begin to gather you are now their prisoner and have absolutely no control over your account - ie your nic or avatar ( both of which they have changed trying to humiliate you) or any personal details or even editing your own posts and they are refusing to let you leave - is this correct?

Mmmmm I shall never have any respect for any poster involved in this excuse for a forum, ever again ---- Good God can you imagine if they all behaved in this manner - I suspect it is illegal too, not that one could do much about it -

I know you are 'forum tough' Barb but really this is the worst form of on line cruel bullying I have ever heard of -

Abortions go up when people are poor. Abortions go up when women cannot see how they can manage to raise a child. Abortions go up when couples are ignorant about birth control. Abortions go up without effective and available birth control. Abortions go up when couples get pregnant at an early age. Abortions go up when pro-lifers control womens reproductive choices. If you want abortions to go down, support womens right to choose and contraceptive coverage or just send a check to Planned Parenthood. But pro-lifers really don't care about abortions do they? They just bleat on and on like a broken record. I have news for all pro-lifers. Abortion is legal, it will never become illegal again. Never. Get used to it and start supporting policies that lower abortion rates.

Abortions go up when people are poor. Abortions go up when women cannot see how they can manage to raise a child. Abortions go up when couples are ignorant about birth control. Abortions go up without effective and available birth control. Abortions go up when couples get pregnant at an early age. Abortions go up when pro-lifers control womens reproductive choices. If you want abortions to go down, support womens right to choose and contraceptive coverage or just send a check to Planned Parenthood. But pro-lifers really don't care about abortions do they? They just bleat on and on like a broken record. I have news for all pro-lifers. Abortion is legal, it will never become illegal again. Never. Get used to it and start supporting policies that lower abortion rates.
I don't think they are talking about abortions Woolley but more babies/children than a family can finance.

MrMike

Bless you all
Yes. The nic and the avatar... those nasty biatches over there changed my avatar to
and my nic to Dumbella.

Original, huh? (Not).
Really, it's not all that surprising they did that. That's how insecure lefties operate and when you put an emotionally damaged chub and bi-polar tranny in charge of a forum that's pretty much to be expected. It's why the two lefty gals here acting innocent and trying to recruit for that forum fit in so well over there.

Have a great day!

:)

and my nic to Dumbella.

Original, huh? (Not).
That isn't legal ---- they never allowed you to actually post outside a very narrow private area of the forum either, as I understand it.

Pull up the contract you signed by joining Barb ------ I am quite sure they can't legally either keep you there if you ask to leave nor mess with your account in such a way.

Minotaur

Governor
Maybe YOU didn't mention race, but PACE most certainly did... which is what really, really ticked me off because it's nothing but a nasty, blatant lie designed to make me look like a racist. I'm sick of that crap...

As far as sterilization goes... you still haven't tried to explain what motivates the millions of middle- and upper-class people who decided that, rather than risk having to go through abortions, they'd go for a tubal ligation or vasectomy. Voluntarily.

What do you think their rationale is behind that action?
If PACE did say that then just ask her what she meant. I was not debating you so I was focused on the guy calling for coerced sterilization. Poor and wealthy all decide whether to go through any procedure. That isn't an issue. When families decide it is time, they do it. It is free choice unrelated to coercing families temporarily down and out to pick sterilization if they want food. There are some sad stories out there of families who will be fine if they can get through the immediate setbacks of life. When someone needs a hand, they need a hand. You can't apply something like sterilization to helping out people in a tough time.

Barbella

Senator
If PACE did say that then just ask her what she meant. I was not debating you so I was focused on the guy calling for coerced sterilization. Poor and wealthy all decide whether to go through any procedure. That isn't an issue. When families decide it is time, they do it. It is free choice unrelated to coercing families temporarily down and out to pick sterilization if they want food. There are some sad stories out there of families who will be fine if they can get through the immediate setbacks of life. When someone needs a hand, they need a hand. You can't apply something like sterilization to helping out people in a tough time.
We're not talking about 'temporary setbacks' here... we're talking about a way of life, and attitude.

https://www.google.com/search?q=somebody+has+to+take+responsibility&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Minotaur

Governor
That isn't legal ---- they never allowed you to actually post outside a very narrow private area of the forum either, as I understand it.

Pull up the contract you signed by joining Barb ------ I am quite sure they can't legally either keep you there if you ask to leave nor mess with your account in such a way.
As Barb said she had a chip on her shoulder on that first post so moderators moved her off the public board much as the old owner, Dave, used a holding tank at one time to hold posters acting out. It isn't an anything goes board so it is not for everyone. It isn't a good match for those who like chaos. Posters who love political issue discussions without the drama have an edge. Posters who like fighting and insults or drama don't. At least that is how it appears to me.

In any case I have lingered here longer than usual thanks to seeing old friends from the past so I bid you all adieu.

As Barb said she had a chip on her shoulder on that first post so moderators moved her off the public board much as the old owner, Dave, used a holding tank at one time to hold posters acting out. It isn't an anything goes board so it is not for everyone. It isn't a good match for those who like chaos. Posters who love political issue discussions without the drama have an edge. Posters who like fighting and insults or drama don't. At least that is how it appears to me.

In any case I have lingered here longer than usual thanks to seeing old friends from the past so I bid you all adieu.
So you are defending/condoning the fact that the owner changed Barbella's name to Dumbella and changed the one avatar they had chosen for her to the one pictured above ?.... You are OK with the fact that they will not close down her account as she has requested so she is stuck there with a nic and avatar chosen to humiliate her? I just saw you telling her to talk to PACE --- lol with which nic ( her account is closed to her) shall she approach PACE? Oh but no she can't she is locked in the dungeon and would have to wait for PACE to approach her ---- How can you honestly think that anyone would wish to interact in such circumstance?

Do you really truly agree with any members of any forum being treated like that ever - Min?

If she wasn't wanted there why the fu'ck wasn't she simply banished? I find it perfectly disgusting behavour and anyone connected with it - anyone who is a member of that 'club' - is really not worth knowing because we are talking here about real and true low life ---- we can all disagree on many many things but respect and dignity are very high up on my agenda of how to treat one another on and off line. That you are here condoning the treatment metered out to Barb there just makes me very relieved that you are no longer Top Mod in PJ - I disliked your reign so much that I left PJ for much of that period but such cruel bullying tactics as are being used over there I have never seen used by any admin or mod of any on line forum.

CrossFire was another thing altogether and was not used very well anyway - ( there are still two lifers locked up down there, have you got the keys? they deserve a visit)

In a thread which was open for all and sundry to read accusations were made about things a handful of PJ posters said, allegedly - the word allegedly was not used. That Barb went there using her own nic to defend herself I think was rather brave of her ---- but I doubt even she expected to be thrown into a torture chamber --- and you want more cons to join the site? Good god! What horrid names have you already for them once you have them in your dungeon?

There is no excuse Min -

Last edited:

Barbella

Senator

Just for the record:

I sent this to the administrator over there just now:

"This is a formal request to close my account with the Critical Political Board as of today, and remove my name from your member list.

If this request is ignored, I will file a formal complaint with the FEC. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter."

Looks like they honored my wish. :-D

Just for the record:

I sent this to the administrator over there just now:

"This is a formal request to close my account with the Critical Political Board as of today, and remove my name from your member list.

If this request is ignored, I will file a formal complaint with the FEC. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter."

Looks like they honored my wish. :-D
Good ---- phew I bet you are pleased to get outta there! Lol another on line adventure to tell the grandchildren about :)

Horrible people ---- bach!spit spit -

Barbella

Senator
Steady on there --- what has a week in the dungeon done to you?

You stick it in their eyes not yours! Really ----- what a week in the hands of sadists can do to a sane person > shakes head < I duuno ----------------
HAHAHAHAHA! You're right, of course... I should stick it in THEIR eye! Then again, I think I did, with the help of my attorney... LOL

W

Wolfert Webber

I have blacks in my neighborhood. Good neighbor's. I really do not think of them that way. I really do not think of them that way. They are just good neighbor's. Now,if slovenly whites move in, that would upset me.

You are just making up stuff.
Ah, the Truth hits.

W

Wolfert Webber

and my nic to Dumbella.

Original, huh? (Not).
Uh, who are THEY, and where did this happen.

I would avoid such a site if warned.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
WOW

You guys sure do take this place serious.

I use to post to make people on both sides laugh and was often surprised at the responses.

I refuse to give people and posters the authority to piss me off.

SB
Was good to see you MLB