• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Highest daily total of migrants ever at our border…

TBLee

Governor
The only time I bring up Fox News is when somebody cites their stories as proof and I call bullshit on them. You seem pretty touchy when I dispute them. What’s up with that? Calm down hun. It’s all good.
Who do you think you are fooling. You are hilarious. You bring up FOX news often. Stop your silliness and man up.

TBLee

Governor
Look here sugar britches, I know where you are coming from. It’s ok and it’s all good.
Ahhh….”sugar britches”….that seems a bit sexiest to me Jack. One would think that you would be able to come up with something a little more gender neutral. Come on….you let me down. Where is your political correctness

Jack4freedom

Governor
I gave you others as well. But….you pick and choose what you want to comment on. It is ok, I understand.
My strategy here is that of a counterpuncher TB. As a youngster learning how to box, I learned this. I scan the board, read the title of a thread and see who is posting on it. Then I find a post which I consider a big swing and a miss. Then I Duck it and smack the poster right in the mouth just like in a boxing match. You do that for three or four rounds in a row, your opponent starts to get rubbery legs and you win….Pretty simpke really. I enjoy the old give and take here.

TBLee

Governor
My strategy here is that of a counterpuncher TB. As a youngster learning how to box, I learned this. I scan the board, read the title of a thread and see who is posting on it. Then I find a post which I consider a big swing and a miss. Then I Duck it and smack the poster right in the mouth just like in a boxing match. You do that for three or four rounds in a row, your opponent starts to get rubbery legs and you win….Pretty simpke really. I enjoy the old give and take here.
No doubt. So let me ask you this. Do you currently believe our borders are secure? Do you believe we have the highest influx of illegals ever recorded? Do you believe that we have had the highest number of those on our terrorist watchlist crossing our borders under the Biden administration? Do you believe that our major cities are struggling with the reality of dealing with the immigration issue?

TBLee

Governor
….by the way, I have some strong ass legs on me. No need to duck with any poster. My momma taught me a long time ago to face any challenge God put in front of me with my strengths. She also taught me to never back down to any man who tends to rely on insults as way to address conflict with a woman. . It shows THEIR weakness. She was a very smart lady. God rest her soul.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Seriously?? YOU said “illegal immigrants”. What does “illegal” mean in your eyes?
That they are here illegally.

Undocumented and for the most part unvetted. The reality is THAT percentage is the highest it has ever been.
That isn’t what I asked you.

What I asked you is this.

How many illegal aliens/illegal immigrants/undocumented person or whatever hair you want to split--from Mexico/Central America are in the US?

The next question...

How many of them do you think are (as a %) are active criminals...performing criminal acts?

Jack4freedom

Governor
No doubt. So let me ask you this. Do you currently believe our borders are secure? Do you believe we have the highest influx of illegals ever recorded? Do you believe that we have had the highest number of those on our terrorist watchlist crossing our borders under the Biden administration? Do you believe that our major cities are struggling with the reality of dealing with the immigration issue?
I believe that our borders are being rushed more than usual at this time as our economy even though not great is much better than most countries these asylum seekers come from. We definitely need to get legislation passed which will beef up security by hiring a couple thousand more agents. We also need bi partisan legislation to change our immigration and asylum laws which have the effect of giving our agents more latitude in dealing with these asylum seekers. As far as your claims that we have the largest influx ever recorded, I am not so sure, as far as catching the most people who are on terrorist watchlists, I am glad and it looks like the Biden administration is doing a good job catching them. Our large cities are always under a lot of strain from the influx of immigrants and now dealing with that problem. The key here is for both parties to get together and craft legislation which will serve to ease this pressure at the border LEGALLY.

TBLee

Governor
That they are here illegally.

That isn’t what I asked you.

What I asked you is this.

How many illegal aliens/illegal immigrants/undocumented person or whatever hair you want to split--from Mexico/Central America are in the US?

The next question...

How many of them do you think are (as a %) are active criminals...performing criminal acts?
Well…personally I do know several illegals. I also know several who have worked diligently to make sure they did the right thing in regards to the process to become legal citizens. I was actually involved with a celebrations in which they passed their citizenship test and became a legal citizen. They came here, and did it the right way.
Presently we have illegals entering our country that are not tracked, and we have NO way of knowing where they are, or their status. We also have NO way of knowing if they are “active” criminals as we have no way of knowing their whereabouts. So you are asking a question with no TRUE answers. And I am sure you are well aware of that. But decided to ask anyways.

TBLee

Governor
I believe that our borders are being rushed more than usual at this time as our economy even though not great is much better than most countries these asylum seekers come from. We definitely need to get legislation passed which will beef up security by hiring a couple thousand more agents. We also need bi partisan legislation to change our immigration and asylum laws which have the effect of giving our agents more latitude in dealing with these asylum seekers. As far as your claims that we have the largest influx ever recorded, I am not so sure, as far as catching the most people who are on terrorist watchlists, I am glad and it looks like the Biden administration is doing a good job catching them. Our large cities are always under a lot of strain from the influx of immigrants and now dealing with that problem. The key here is for both parties to get together and craft legislation which will serve to ease this pressure at the border LEGALLY.
“Rushed”??? You believe our borders are being “rushed”?? LOL