• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Highest daily total of migrants ever at our border…

EatTheRich

President
The anti-gun elites have walls around their Mansions or paid armed security and Joey is with your dinner this weekend in Hollywood

Voters have NO political power any more
How much did your rent go up, I'm sure Montana have illegal, NO?
The political power of those without mansions comes first and foremost from organized labor. The weakening of the unions has meant more concentration of power in the hands of the elite, but can be reversed since the elite are dependent on the workers to produce all the goods and services they sell and consume. My rent hasn't gone up for 2-1/2 years but at that time it went up more than 35%. Pew Research Center puts the number of undocumented immigrants in Montana at <5000 (<0.5%). They say Nevada has the highest percentage at 7.1%.

EatTheRich

President
Boy do you ever have that inside out. After Biden airlifted thousands of migrants into the Tampa Bay area, who then saturated the rental housing market, rent inflation shot up 100-200%. The apartment I rented 3 years ago for $600/mo, now rents for $1350/month. This is the common thing.

Thousands of renters moved out of where they had lived for years. Many became homeless. I was lucky to find a new building with subsidized rent, and now pay $918/mo. Better than the $1350, but it's still a jump of 53%. Biggest rent increase I ever had (in 77 years) before this, was 12%.

Beside this monstrous assault on "working class" renters, opening the border is an assault on all Americans, due to its long list of HARMS to the American people.

It is just one other important thing . Millions of VOTES for Joe Biden.
You know that undocumented immigrants can't vote for Biden, right?

If workers weren't divided by race, nationality, and immigration status, we could stand together to make the government procure sufficient low-cost housing for everyone the way they did in E. Germany or Cuba.

EatTheRich

President
Criminal acts is one harm to Americans. Here's the other 20 >>>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
Trump Tulsa hate rally a bust | Page 11 | PoliticalJack.com

Have you responded to my years-old point-by-point refutation yet?

Jack4freedom

Governor
They absolutely are, and not just for the show hosts. The dozens of guests they they present, are a litany of education if only liberals would watch & listen. My guess is that most liberals in this forum have never watched a Newsmax show.

That you disparage them. is just another indicator of your leftwing mind control.
I‘ve watched a lot of NewsMax. Many of their guests are convicted or indicted criminals and disgraced former government officials. Their hosts are generally right wing conspiracy nuts who suck up to Trump at every turn.

protectionist

Governor
I‘ve watched a lot of NewsMax. Many of their guests are convicted or indicted criminals and disgraced former government officials. Their hosts are generally right wing conspiracy nuts who suck up to Trump at every turn.
Pure confirmation of what I just said. They have no idea who Newsmax guests are, much less what they have to say. Many, if not most, guests are current, government officials elected by their constituents, and representing them for years.

And there's that age old catchword liberals cant stop using > "conspiracy". Of course we dont get to hear exactly WHAT is supposed be a "conspiracy" :rolleyes:

protectionist

Governor
Lots of people from many places arriving at the same time. Yes rushed. Our border agents are overwhelmed. We need more judges to decide asylum cases, we need more agents to process them and we need new laws regarding asylum and immigration. Everything you and many others here post are designed to blame the whole border issue on Biden. More transparent little digs rather than constructive ideas to ease the situation. Thus the citations to one sided political propaganda outlets like Fox and NewsMax. The issue is more complicated that you try to make it. I’m not saying that Biden and his team are doing a great job but they are the ones who are tasked to deal with the situation legally. Seems to me that the Republicans as usual are just sitting back in the cheap seats throwing turds without offering any solutions even though they control the house which is where any bills addressing these issues actually originate. I’d like to see some positive, bi partisan action which will make these border issues more manageable.
It's Biden all the way. In Jan 2021, Trump had the border more secure than at any time since Operation Wetback in the 1950s. Biden showed up, reinstalled the Obama "Catch & Release" policy, and we got massive caravans of migrants wearing T-shirts with Biden's name on them.

Not rocket science. Biden knows he doesnt have the support of the American people. He has to rely on cheating or huge waves of illegal aliens to get re-elected, so he lets them just stream into the country, unvaccinated, unvetted. Fentanyl, human trafficking, cartels, terrorists, none matter to Biden as long as he's getting more VOTES.

1702216485971.png

protectionist

Governor
Okay...now of that number, what percentage do you think are actively committing crime? Again...I’m asking what YOU think. You said the “crisis” at the border is a safety issue.
So what % of illegals do you think are committing crimes?
ANY % is ADDITIONAL crime, on top of what was here before those illegals arrived. Since they offer nothing but VOTES for Biden, why would we want to suffer those increases ? ...as well as all the other harms listed in Post # 115.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You know that undocumented immigrants can't vote for Biden, right?

If workers weren't divided by race, nationality, and immigration status, we could stand together to make the government procure sufficient low-cost housing for everyone the way they did in E. Germany or Cuba.
Blue cities and states are trying to make sure they can.

Surely you're not going to play that "Cuba have NO homeless BS again" Cuba is where San Fran learned to move the homeless away from special guest and Germany's economy looks worse than ours presently.

Communist should know gov will NEVER do that, nothing is FREE

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Okay for the third time.

I’m asking you for an estimate...how many do you think are here. Just pick a number. Pick. a range of numbers. Not that you “know several”. How many illegals do you think are here?

Okay...now of that number, what percentage do you think are actively committing crime? Again...I’m asking what YOU think. You said the “crisis” at the border is a safety issue.
Stats say 50,000,000 foreign born are in America

100% as soon as they illegally crossed the border, I realize leftist don't want any Border Laws but WE do have them still on the books.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Almost everyone of working age is working. I want everyone to have the rights of citizens and to be able to cross borders freely.

Demand for housing is near a peak.
Negative, many of working age wouldn't take a job as a taster in a pie factory and unemployment is 3.7% so why even post your BS of Almost?

There's a legal way to do that but the illegals don't give a damn about laws
People in HELL want Ice Water

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Immigration does make the country safer by (verifiably as decades of research shows) lowering the crime rate (especially in sanctuary jurisdictions). Immigration is a boost to our economy since it brings in innovative producers. What is a huge drag on the economy is discrimination against immigrants and the maintenance of an extremely expensive repressive apparatus to maintain that discrimination (also a big threat to freedom for all, immigrants or not). Immigrants are good for education too since they bring with them knowledge that most Americans in their insularity lack.
Go tell that to the woman raped by a 4 time deported illegal
to late to tell that to citizens murdered by illegals
illegals are a damnation to our nation
gov should put a Bounty on them as Coyotes

TBLee

Governor
Okay for the third time.

I’m asking you for an estimate...how many do you think are here. Just pick a number. Pick. a range of numbers. Not that you “know several”. How many illegals do you think are here?

And I can’t give you an estimate As to how many illegals commit crimes, as for how many illegal are here…
Of course these figures are their estimates. You do realize that when I say it is a “safety” issue, I am not referring to only criminal behavior. There is a safety concern for lack of housing, and not adequate education. Health care. etc.
Our borders are not controlled in any meaningful, safe manner. When illegal migrants are allowed to enter our Country unvetted then that opens up the door to increased issues,

TBLee

Governor
Immigration does make the country safer by (verifiably as decades of research shows) lowering the crime rate (especially in sanctuary jurisdictions). Immigration is a boost to our economy since it brings in innovative producers. What is a huge drag on the economy is discrimination against immigrants and the maintenance of an extremely expensive repressive apparatus to maintain that discrimination (also a big threat to freedom for all, immigrants or not). Immigrants are good for education too since they bring with them knowledge that most Americans in their insularity lack.
When you are allowing unvetted illegal immigration it does not make our Country “safer”. How is current immigration issues a “boost” to our economy?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When you are allowing unvetted illegal immigration it does not make our Country “safer”. How is current immigration issues a “boost” to our economy?
ETR evidently not paying attention to the cost of illegals in Sanctuary cities and non-sanctuary states
NYC going bust and Adams says no help on the way from Joey

TBLee

Governor
ETR evidently not paying attention to the cost of illegals in Sanctuary cities and non-sanctuary states
NYC going bust and Adams says no help on the way from Joey
But no Dawg….it is a “boost” to our economy. ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The political power of those without mansions comes first and foremost from organized labor. The weakening of the unions has meant more concentration of power in the hands of the elite, but can be reversed since the elite are dependent on the workers to produce all the goods and services they sell and consume. My rent hasn't gone up for 2-1/2 years but at that time it went up more than 35%. Pew Research Center puts the number of undocumented immigrants in Montana at <5000 (<0.5%). They say Nevada has the highest percentage at 7.1%.
Is that why Joey went to middle-class-homes this weekend instead of Hollywood?
Stunning images show Arizona border overrun by massive surge of adult male migrants from across globe (yahoo.com)

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
And I can’t give you an estimate As to how many illegals commit crimes, as for how many illegal are here…
Of course these figures are their estimates. You do realize that when I say it is a “safety” issue, I am not referring to only criminal behavior. There is a safety concern for lack of housing, and not adequate education. Health care. etc.
Our borders are not controlled in any meaningful, safe manner. When illegal migrants are allowed to enter our Country unvetted then that opens up the door to increased issues,

Okay, at least you responded this time.

As for the current “crisis” based on your assertion that the number of crossings has “never been this high”....logic would dictate (I asked you if you believed in logic and I really don’t want an 8 post back and fourth with you trying to parse what “logic” means) that at some point during the last 60 years, there were multiple times when the number has “never been this high”, right? Well...logic would say yes...lord only knows what you would say. I’m sure with TrumpLogic...there will be some sort of bizarre qualifier you’ll try to install into mathematical fact.

Anyway, logic would dictate that multiple times in our history, the number of people “never being so high” crossing the border was breached. And you have stated that when that condition is met...there is a “crisis”. Your words. Not mine.

Okay...in the last 60 years, the American standard of living has expanded in every possible dimension. More people are educated, more people are in the middle class, personal income has expanded, the number of employed persons (even though these persons are allegedly “stealing our jobs”) is greater than ever... So all of these are facts and no honest person could argue differently. So I fully expect you to argue differently.

But what you zeroed in on was that somehow these people are a drag on society. Your source says there are 11M illegals in the nation. 11 Million. Basically the population of Ohio. Now, lets say that 2/3 (7-Million) are adults. IF they are like anyone else, they are paying sales taxes on every purchases. Do you really think that the buying power of 7 million people should just be dismissed?

The American century of the 1900s saw massive expansion. Illegal immigration didn’t hinder it one iota.

TBLee

Governor
Okay, at least you responded this time.

As for the current “crisis” based on your assertion that the number of crossings has “never been this high”....logic would dictate (I asked you if you believed in logic and I really don’t want an 8 post back and fourth with you trying to parse what “logic” means) that at some point during the last 60 years, there were multiple times when the number has “never been this high”, right? Well...logic would say yes...lord only knows what you would say. I’m sure with TrumpLogic...there will be some sort of bizarre qualifier you’ll try to install into mathematical fact.

Anyway, logic would dictate that multiple times in our history, the number of people “never being so high” crossing the border was breached. And you have stated that when that condition is met...there is a “crisis”. Your words. Not mine.

Okay...in the last 60 years, the American standard of living has expanded in every possible dimension. More people are educated, more people are in the middle class, personal income has expanded, the number of employed persons (even though these persons are allegedly “stealing our jobs”) is greater than ever... So all of these are facts and no honest person could argue differently. So I fully expect you to argue differently.

But what you zeroed in on was that somehow these people are a drag on society. Your source says there are 11M illegals in the nation. 11 Million. Basically the population of Ohio. Now, lets say that 2/3 (7-Million) are adults. IF they are like anyone else, they are paying sales taxes on every purchases. Do you really think that the buying power of 7 million people should just be dismissed?

The American century of the 1900s saw massive expansion. Illegal immigration didn’t hinder it one iota.
The totals this week have been the highest ever. If you opt to not believe that, or make light of it then I so be it. You do realize that some of the cost of the purchasing you are discussing is TAX payer money funding their purchases to begin with. How about the cost of housing, medical care and the demand on our schools? I find it telling that you scooted right by all those major issues our Country is currently presented with because of the high number of illegal immigrants crossing our borders. NY is searching for funds as we speak, as they no longer have the funds to care for the migrants.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
The totals this week have been the highest ever. If you opt to not believe that, or make light of it then I so be it.
Did I make light of the number? 10,000 of the 12 thousand you cited were apprehended by the way.

What I’m making fun of is the pearl clutching of this “crisis”. We’ve had essentially the same situation at the border for most of our lifetimes. That there is this “record” number means nothing. There were previous record numbers too, right? Did we survive? Yep.
You don’t seem to want to acknowledge that.

Can’t blame you. It blows the doors off your argument.

You do realize that some of the cost of the purchasing you are discussing is TAX payer money funding their purchases to begin with. How about the cost of housing,
You said you knew illegal immigrants who came here. Did someone pay for their housing for them?

medical care and the demand on our schools?
These. are actual concerns and they should be addressed.

I find it telling that you scooted right by all those major issues our Country is currently presented with because of the high number of illegal immigrants crossing our borders.
If, after 60 years, there has been no massive detrimental change in anyone’s lifestyle due to these “crisis” conditions, anyone exercising logic would conclude that the so-called crisis isn’t that critical.

Again, what has happened to the US in the past 60 years? We’ve expanded in nearly every possible department and by leaps and bounds in every possible measure.

If you were honest you’d just come out and say what is behind all of this. The Republican Party and the conservative ideology is woefully out of step with the nation. You guys got the House only because of gerrymandering. You’ve won one popular vote in this century. You guys are lampooned in the press, in our art, and in the ideas marketplace because you occupy positions that are straight out of darwinism. What is behind you posts is that you think you’ve found a constituency that is easily scape-goatable and rallies the MAGA base. You guys tried it earlier this year with the LGBTQ folks and that “crisis” that they put a trans person on a beer can. Its all you guys can do since your policies, well, suck and all you have to offer is hate and fear.