• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Highest daily total of migrants ever at our border…

EatTheRich

President
The totals this week have been the highest ever. If you opt to not believe that, or make light of it then I so be it. You do realize that some of the cost of the purchasing you are discussing is TAX payer money funding their purchases to begin with. How about the cost of housing, medical care and the demand on our schools? I find it telling that you scooted right by all those major issues our Country is currently presented with because of the high number of illegal immigrants crossing our borders. NY is searching for funds as we speak, as they no longer have the funds to care for the migrants.
The undocumented get far less in welfare or social services than other Americans.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The cost of their food and housing is a small fraction of the wealth their labor creates.
You think all the illegals are WORKING:)
Most I witness at grocery stores with a littler of kids are using SNAP for their food purchase

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All working people produce more wealth than they and their dependents consume. This is particularly true of undocumented immigrants who are among the most exploited workers.
Who's employing undocumented illegals and taking taxes out of their checks_______
and being fined for hiring them?

TBLee

Governor
Yeah, your bitch-a** source said there are 11M illegals. We don’t know where most of them are. We haven’t known for some time..

And????

So what? Again...calling it a “crisis” just because there happens to be a democrat in the White House is intellectually dishonest. It is all you do.
No I actually bring forth facts. Our borders are a mess.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, your bitch-a** source said there are 11M illegals. We don’t know where most of them are. We haven’t known for some time..

And????

So what? Again...calling it a “crisis” just because there happens to be a democrat in the White House is intellectually dishonest. It is all you do.
Yep and using that phony “concerned citizen” act while all the time just posting bullshit right wing talking points right out of the Fox News playbook. Transparent as hell.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No I actually bring forth facts. Our borders are a mess.
You wouldn’t know a border if you tripped and fell on your ass crossing one. You are just repeating crap shoveled out to you by the swell new nighttime line up at Fox News. Sometime actually cross the Mexican border and try getting your ass back to the US without being checked out. I have actually crossed back and forth from Mexico hundreds of times and I can assure you that our people are doing a great job down there.

I have actually seen and traversed border country from the Pacific Ocean to Texas. It is impossible to cover that area 100% or build a wall like you build around your back yard. If you ever saw the territory, you would realize that is impossible. We have 1000s of barriers on that border, 1000s of border agents patrolling and walls and barriers continuing to be built and repaired at all times. Otherwise there would be millions crossing unchecked daily. You don’t know WTF you are talking about. Just repeating rehashed bullshit for purely political reasons. Our borders are not a mess. Considering the actual geographical territory they are pretty damn secure.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You wouldn’t know a border if you tripped and fell on your ass crossing one. You are just repeating crap shoveled out to you by the swell new nighttime line up at Fox News. Sometime actually cross the Mexican border and try getting your ass back to the US without being checked out. I have actually crossed back and forth from Mexico hundreds of times and I can assure you that our people are doing a great job down there.

I have actually seen and traversed border country from the Pacific Ocean to Texas. It is impossible to cover that area 100% or build a wall like you build around your back yard. If you ever saw the territory, you would realize that is impossible. We have 1000s of barriers on that border, 1000s of border agents patrolling and walls and barriers continuing to be built and repaired at all times. Otherwise there would be millions crossing unchecked daily. You don’t know WTF you are talking about. Just repeating rehashed bullshit for purely political reasons. Our borders are not a mess. Considering the actual geographical territory they are pretty damn secure.
Bo have ya ever tried crossing the border on Foot say in Arizona or Texas wading the river? Do you think the border agents are lying or the Ranchers dealing with the damn illegals at the border? So all those Hotels full of illegals in $400 a night rooms are made up bullshit? Are the almost 4000 illegal Chinese trying to cross the border this week aren't real?
Well, the border is worse than a damn mess, it's a damn crisis that needs attention ASAP.

EatTheRich

President
They're suppose to be getting O welfare and social services they're not CITIZENS
They have a constitutional right to equal access to public education. And by law they have access to emergency medical care. And that’s about all they get.

If they got more, wages for all workers would be higher and public health and morals would be better.

EatTheRich

President
Bo have ya ever tried crossing the border on Foot say in Arizona or Texas wading the river? Do you think the border agents are lying or the Ranchers dealing with the damn illegals at the border? So all those Hotels full of illegals in $400 a night rooms are made up bullshit? Are the almost 4000 illegal Chinese trying to cross the border this week aren't real?
Well, the border is worse than a damn mess, it's a damn crisis that needs attention ASAP.
Yes, the hotel room thing is made up bullshit in fact.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So you’ve been upset about this for 60 years or your entire life if you’re not 60 years old?
She has been trained to think the border was perfectly secure under Trump and as soon as Biden took over it became a total disaster. Standard right wing bullshit talk has convinced her and many others of this crap.

protectionist

Governor
Yes, the hotel room thing is made up bullshit in fact.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
She has been trained to think the border was perfectly secure under Trump and as soon as Biden took over it became a total disaster. Standard right wing bullshit talk has convinced her and many others of this crap.
Standard left wing bullshit talk has convinced you and many others to disbelieve it. > While everyone in the world knows it's true.

The things you say are mind boggling. Hard to believe this is coming from a mature adult. 1702269500603.png

EatTheRich

President

My link: a fact checker associated with Newsweek, a right-wing, pro-Trump mainstream magazine

Your links: Natural News, a combination snake oil and indiscriminate conspiracy theory outlet which claims Newton’s laws of motion are a conspiracy to hide the truth about chemtrails
American Thinker, a right-wing conspiratorial bullshit factory which claims QAnon keeps getting proven correct and that the high quality of writing proves Obama didn’t write his own memoir.
David Icke, a nutter who literally claims that we are surrounded by evil space lizards.
Creativity Alliance, a white-power neo-Nazi cult that attacks Christianity because Jesus was Jewish.
Townhall.com, a republisher of unsubstantiated conservative propaganda such as the claim that Japanese internment was the key to defeating the Nazis.
Stationgossip.com, a website associated with India’s ruling Hindu-triumphalist party.

TBLee

Governor
Standard left wing bullshit talk has convinced you and many others to disbelieve it. > While everyone in the world knows it's true.

The things you say are mind boggling. Hard to believe this is coming from a mature adult. View attachment 76926
It is how he rolls. Their denial of the border crisis is not at all surprising. 5,000 migrants being released on a daily basis.