• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary did much more damage to America than the 1/6 insurrection

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually, you posted a narrative. You asked the other day if they had any proof Sussman was working for Hillary - well it turns out he billed her campaign for his meeting with the FBI that he is being charged over. Oops!

As for the "stolen DNC emails" - what will you say when it turns out Crowdstrike was involved in "uncovering" the "Trump" Alpa bank ping traffic? You DO know they were a "client" of Sussman's, right? Oops!

You feign outrage at the idea that one of Trump's low level associates claimed to be an advisor to the Kremlin (on oil economics, if I am not mistaken) yet your entire facade of Hunter Biden was a victim of "Russian disinfo" has just been obliterated:

Glenn Greenwald: The Definitive Account of the CIA/Media/Tech Coverup Of The Hunter Biden Laptop Story | Video | RealClearPolitics

Oops, oops oops!!!
1. I am not outraged that Page was an advisor to the Kremlin, nor that he was an advisor to the Trump campaign. I simply connected the dots.
2. The DNC emails were stolen, right? They were released in an attempt to help Trump...and our intel agencirs said the russians did hack the DNC.

Got a link to that bill from Sussman?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
You called me a liar and have been proven wrong. If you had any sense of honor or integrity you'd apologize and admit you were wrong...I won't hold my breath.
Don't hold your breath. That's what little children do. It will just show your mental age.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. I am not outraged that Page was an advisor to the Kremlin, nor that he was an advisor to the Trump campaign. I simply connected the dots.
2. The DNC emails were stolen, right? They were released in an attempt to help Trump...and our intel agencirs said the russians did hack the DNC.

E-mails fixing to be the knife in Joe's back from crack-head son

Business Insider Joins the Party in Releasing Hunter Biden Emails, Reports He Wanted $2 Million to Make Obama Admin. Unfreeze Assets (msn.com)

When was last time you were taken outside for fresh air!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

1. To a nothing burger (LOL).
2. Obviously stolen. By the Russians? I don't think so. Stay tuned, I understand Durham is looking into the scam that they were "stolen by the Russians to help Trump" too. You do know that Crowdstrike was a Sussman client (as was the DNC), right?

According to the indictment, at that meeting, Sussmann “stated falsely that he was not acting on behalf of any client,” leaving Baker to believe that Sussmann “was conveying the allegations as a good citizen and not as an advocate for any client.” Yet in Perkins Coie internal paperwork, Sussmann billed his time with Baker to the Clinton campaign, the indictment charges. He also billed much of his time on the Alfa Bank issue to the Clinton campaign, according to the indictment.

John Durham grand jury indicts lawyer Michael Sussmann, whose firm represented Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign - The Washington Post