• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmm...wasnt "just this administration". ACA funding took from where??

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
You mean like this :

Also, I love how you get fustigated into making shite up.
Owwwwwwwwwwwww that's gonna leave a mark .... Check his impotent come back, hahahahahahahahaha

EatTheRich

President
If you guessed Public Health and Preparedness funds (i.e. pandemic funds).. year over year...youd be right...

that's um..a surprise... and, now...how do people like to put it...

oh, yeah....its all trumps fault. but. no. it's not.

now doctors arent going to get paid..
Yes, Trump is responsible for how he or those he appointed choose to replace the funding eliminated by his tax cuts.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Medicare reimburses doctors and hospitals a lot less than any private insurer.
80% and then you have to buy a secondary to pay 20% and Neither pay a total of 100%...…………..so you py gov monthly for Medicare and secondary as well...…….millennials think it's FREE and fools as well think same.

BTW: I didn't ask you...........

80% and then you have to buy a secondary to pay 20% and Neither pay a total of 100%...…………..so you py gov monthly for Medicare and secondary as well...…….millennials think it's FREE and fools as well think same.

BTW: I didn't ask you...........
Not what I said. Reimbursement are what Medicare or your private insurer pay the doctor when you go. Medicare reimburses less than private insurance. If doctors get paid less it will mean lower healthcare costs for consumers in the form of lower premiums/deductibles.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not what I said. Reimbursement are what Medicare or your private insurer pay the doctor when you go. Medicare reimburses less than private insurance. If doctors get paid less it will mean lower healthcare costs for consumers in the form of lower premiums/deductibles.
You're Proof college education doesn't improve one's wisdom, if doctors get paid less, they will refuse New patients or just close their offices, they wouldn't be able to afford to pay staff and all the other cost of practicing medicine. Premiums/deductibles would he HIGHER and there'd be FEWER doctors, it's simply amazing how dense you prove to be with your post. Many, many doctors refuse ObamaCare patients because they'd go bankrupt.

What difference does it make

There will NEVER be Medicare For All in your life time...…………..pay off your damn student loans and make it happen :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They would have no choice but to take Medicare-for-all reimbursement rate. Where are they gonna go?
Some other country that pays them more?
Those countries Don't exist.
Negative, you're posting of Communism as being great
With the education they have, they have many places to go
You're posting out you ass now and can't prove that...……….

Negative, you're posting of Communism as being great
With the education they have, they have many places to go
You're posting out you ass now and can't prove that...……….
The rest of world either has socialized medicine where doctors are paid significantly less than they make in the US or they are third world countries where they significantly less than they would under socialized medicine in the U.S..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Between the massive amount of unemployed people and the massive amount of doctors bills that are piling up, m4a could happen in the Trump administration.
Pelosi is asking for $10 Billion for underfunded hospital, YOU will be paying for these stimulus bill until you die...……………….Doom & Gloom millennials, Doom & Gloom is all you'll have...………….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The rest of world either has socialized medicine where doctors are paid significantly less than they make in the US or they are third world countries where they significantly less than they would under socialized medicine in the U.S..
Is that why so many from Canada with $$$$$$$$$$ come to America for major health care? You can always go to Cambodia for health care:)