• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmmm... when suicide is not an option for some reason...

Barbella

Senator
and I sure hope it never comes to that...

Call me crazy... but ...
If the economy tanks because of this corona virus hysteria, WHO could weaponize it and use it to finally try and succeed with their years-long obsession of taking down President Trump, whose main claim to success is a thriving economy?

Hmmmm... one thought leads to another... and another...

Contemplating the possibilities.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Call me crazy... but ...
If the economy tanks because of this corona virus hysteria, WHO could weaponize it and use it to finally try and succeed with their years-long obsession of taking down President Trump, whose main claim to success is a thriving economy?

If Trump has failed to put into place plans to address the crisis why wouldn't you want to hold him accountable?

Has it hit you yet that the market indicates no faith in Trump? He says he has things under control...but his credibility is the problem. He shouldn't have proven himself to be so dishonest.

Call me crazy... but ...

Yep, the WHO is a global conspiracy to take down Trump. Their weapons being science and truth.

Call me crazy... but ...

The only organization trying to weaponize it is the chinese government. The virus originated in the government bio-lab built in Wuhan in 2016.

Ot didn't come from bats, monkeys, pangolin anteaters, or uighar muslims.

Dino

Russian Asset

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Trump has failed to put into place plans to address the crisis why wouldn't you want to hold him accountable?

Has it hit you yet that the market indicates no faith in Trump? He says he has things under control...but his credibility is the problem. He shouldn't have proven himself to be so dishonest.
Well the expert said Trumps decisive action saved lives and we know you're not an Expert:

Of course you libs will NOT give credit where credit is due.

Border patrol arrested 9 chines nationals hiding in furniture this week and the bridge in El Paso has been closed to migrants to wit many are ETR's Cubans, what else do you want done to stop the virus?

Obama waited 6 months to declare swine flu in 2009 an EMERGENCY, 12,000 died, 200+million affected, market bottomed out and libs re-elected O in 2012.........go figure

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Call me crazy... but ...

Well, Gorebal Warming was suppose to already killed us, opps, killing Solemani was suppose to kill us, opps and now we have the Virus w/no deaths...……….libs lil' minds busy working on something different that will kill us by Monday.

Why in their misery don't they just do an Epstein?

Jen

Senator

Call me crazy... but ...

Everything else has failed to bring Trump down.........Democrats never saw a catastrophe they couldn't use for their nasty purposes.

Plus.......... Nancy Pelosi destroyed the US economy at the end of the Bush term when Democrats got control of the House, so why wouldn't she do it again?

There really is only one way to view this.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Call me crazy... but ...

Stop thinking about killing yourself....over rightwing conspiracies.
Find TRUTH. Hint: it won't come from the Trump admin.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well the expert said Trumps decisive action saved lives and we know you're not an Expert:

Of course you libs will NOT give credit where credit is due.

Border patrol arrested 9 chines nationals hiding in furniture this week and the bridge in El Paso has been closed to migrants to wit many are ETR's Cubans, what else do you want done to stop the virus?

Obama waited 6 months to declare swine flu in 2009 an EMERGENCY, 12,000 died, 200+million affected, market bottomed out and libs re-elected O in 2012.........go figure
You offer a link to a guy who wrote a book about how Trump saved us from Obama as if he's an expert...

Swine flu was declared an emergency in April 2009. The first patient was identified in Mexico in March. There were 3,600 confirmed deaths in the US.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You offer a link to a guy who wrote a book about how Trump saved us from Obama as if he's an expert...

Swine flu was declared an emergency in April 2009. The first patient was identified in Mexico in March. There were 3,600 confirmed deaths in the US.
My gawd one lie after the other, your Obama didn't declare swine flu until six months after reported...……….12,000 died in USA...……...I posted the link to prove you're lying already.

Oct.2009

No wonder you're a lying liberal!

Just proved both your lies are lies :cool:

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Everything else has failed to bring Trump down.........Democrats never saw a catastrophe they couldn't use for their nasty purposes.

Plus.......... Nancy Pelosi destroyed the US economy at the end of the Bush term when Democrats got control of the House, so why wouldn't she do it again?

There really is only one way to view this.
You have a convenient memory