• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ho hum. I guess we're going to the brink (again) on this debt crisis thing....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
still no one around willing to cut a thing...

sigh.
It is incredible to me that so many just accept the CRAZY assumption that our government should simply raise the debt ceiling over and over and over again, decade in and out. It’s just locked in like the law of gravity.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It is incredible to me that so many just accept the CRAZY assumption that our government should simply raise the debt ceiling over and over and over again, decade in and out. It’s just locked in like the law of gravity.

Not unlike the spoiled child that wants unlimited allowance increases.

The difference being that the child doesn't always get what they want.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Don't sweat it. The folks on the hill already know how it's gonna play out. It's just posturing right now.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Don't sweat it. The folks on the hill already know how it's gonna play out. It's just posturing right now.
Which means:

A: We don't spend and win.

B. We spend and lose which creates more debt, meanwhile lefty's phony tax the rich plan leave poor people paying the bill.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
yup. it's like a run away train at this point...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think it is incredible that you think raising the debt ceiling is a bad idea...

the problem is voting on spending increases and then voting against paying for them...because that is what they are doing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Apparently I do cuz you went for the deflect. But it will be different after the midterms.
Pelosi is not in charge of the budget...

The WH submits the budget. It is voted on by both the House and the Senate.

I'd bet you make the accusation again soon...this isn't the first time you have irrationally and incorrectly blamed Pelosi.