• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ho hum.... kook lib hero turns out to be a TAX CHEAT

degsme

Council Member
Gee, you got me. It has nothing to do with the price of bananas loaded onto a boat in South America, either.
So what it turns out to be is what is known as a combination of Ad Hominem Tu Quque and Guilt By association.... both logical fallacies.

IOW your arguement is nothing but logical fallacies.....wow.. something to be proud of I guess...

TomFitz

Mayor
He most certainly can call Mr Bush's war illigitimate. The Authorization to Use Military Force was not a declaration of war, and it was written on the assumption that Bush would only act to enforce UN Resolutions. NO UN authorization was ever given. In fact, Bush withdrew the resolution to start the war because it was clear that it was going to be vetoes in the Security Council.

The fact that Mr Bush's case for war turned out to be a fraud (which was obvious to many people all over the world at the time) does not add legimacy to the disaster.

You can go on pretending that the myths you bought eagerly are the truth, but history has debunked all of them long ago.

And I will continue to remind you.

StanH

Council Member
BULL
ING SHIT. Democrats voted to give Bush the authority to handle the situation as he saw fit, and they knew damn well Bush was inclined to get military force involved.

He most certainly can call Mr Bush's war illigitimate. The Authorization to Use Military Force was not a declaration of war, and it was written on the assumption that Bush would only act to enforce UN Resolutions. NO UN authorization was ever given. In fact, Bush withdrew the resolution to start the war because it was clear that it was going to be vetoes in the Security Council.

The fact that Mr Bush's case for war turned out to be a fraud (which was obvious to many people all over the world at the time) does not add legimacy to the disaster.

You can go on pretending that the myths you bought eagerly are the truth, but history has debunked all of them long ago.

And I will continue to remind you.

NCmusicman

Governor
I would love to see a sting against the lib media... the Democrats own them and I would bet that many mainstream media journolisters are living above their means.

Wonder if the IRS will be able to figure how many dollar bills the reporters stuffed in her shorts in Crawford, Texas?

degsme

Council Member
Yes, the top post is all mine, and you keep trying to drag irrelevant information into it.
RIGHT... facts about what you wrote are "irrelevant"....

particularly ones that contradict the crap that is in that post

That's typically conservative.... Facts Don't Matter.... Ideology and dogma comes first

Well Stanley... that's how you get yourself into exactly the fine mess our economy is in. 3 decades of Voodoo Economics has wreaked havoc.

StanH

Council Member
Wow, you've drifted so far from a post about a specific person declaring they're not paying their income taxes, you seem to have forgotten that, not your diversions, was the actual topic.

RIGHT... facts about what you wrote are "irrelevant"....

particularly ones that contradict the crap that is in that post

That's typically conservative.... Facts Don't Matter.... Ideology and dogma comes first

Well Stanley... that's how you get yourself into exactly the fine mess our economy is in. 3 decades of Voodoo Economics has wreaked havoc.

degsme

Council Member
Wow, you've drifted so far from a post about a specific person declaring they're not paying their income taxes, you seem to have forgotten that, not your diversions, was the actual topic.
Just following your digressive lead.

TomFitz

Mayor
You may want to re read the Authorization. It doesn't say what you claim it does. But I know you won't want to be confused with facts.

StanH

Council Member
Sorry, you lose again:

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

It looks it will be you who will be doing the subject-changing. Or would you rather cut your losses and flee or concede right now?

Facts don't confuse Stan, Tom....he just ignores them and quickly decides on a new topic.