• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

holding back the winds of war

Days

Commentator
Wait on this one, I have to run. I will return!

The text is crazy fun stuff; Zachariah chapter one. Notice that 3 out of the 4 horsemen in the Apocalypse are here, have been riding to and fro in the earth, the earth is ablaze with their war (myrtle trees are red also) and suddenly they are at rest. This is that moment in time when the four winds of war are held back, so that the final church dispensation can be poured out, anointing the manchild, and we are going to see the same anointing in Zechariah, except in Zechariah the focus is the two witnesses.

We have arrived at the vision in Zechariah chapter one. For the next dozen years, the earth will be filled with light, as the wise who do understand the times, preach and pour out the spirit upon this final moment in time.

to be continued....

Days

Commentator
Okay, so when Christ returns (2035) - with all the saints - to set up his kingdom, the first thing he does is face off with this war machine... that's what Armageddon is all about.

But that doesn't come until after the final 7 years - the end! - after the 42 month testimony of the 2 witnesses of Jesus and after them; the 42 month reign of the 2 witnesses of Lucifer. And prior to that 7 final years (Sep 2028-Oct 2035: how do I know these years? ... gotta add a month for the overthrow of the Beast's govt.) prior to those seven trumpets (resurrection happens at the final trumpet) prior to that world war involving 200 million combatants that kills 1/3rd of mankind, before all that, we get a respite, a calm before the storm, and what happens during this respite? We preach the coming kingdom, wake the planet up, return light to the sons of men, return to the knowledge of the truth.

God has cut short the days of tribulation, otherwise that God awful mess we were making of North Africa and the Middle East would have rolled over the whole planet, but a prince for his own sake and not for reward put a stop to it, turned back the ships of Kittim, baby! (what the hell am I talking about? Russia has a Christian leader and he stopped the winds of war in Syria, brought all our machinations to a grinding halt, now all the world is at peace, even as it is burning with the devastation of war). We just endured a period of great tribulations, the 4th horse, with Death as the rider and Hell following (Look at Libya, hell certainly followed, Libya is now officially a county in Tartarus) ... over a 4th part of the earth.... the southern half of the old Roman Empire for those of you following in the book of Daniel.

Now we get a break, a time for this unique dispensation of the Spirit in which the servants of our God are sealed in the forehead... that's kind of like being taught by the Spirit, being raised up as the coming rulers in the new kingdom of his resurrection. Then the winds of war are released again, right back there where they were stopped; up and down the river Euphrates. Next time it is going to hurt. Chemical warfare followed by nuclear warfare... you can also translate verse 23 to read "a cutting whirlwind"...

Jeremiah 30:23-24
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Days

Commentator
So we have come to the 5th seal, and remember Jesus said that immediately after the time of great tribulation, the end comes, so the souls of the saints are asking, "how long until the end?" After all, the time of great tribulation was just cut short, so where's the "immediately after" end? And God answers, wait a little bit, there's something I have to do here.

And what God does is... the rest of the book of Zechariah.

But since the time is at hand, let's look at chapter 3. Here we have Jesus (old testament name Joshua; it means Jehovah's salvation) and he is wearing filthy robes. Now, shit, it is the same Jesus we know, this isn't a different Jesus, so why is he wearing filthy garments? Remember, we are clothed with the holy spirit, just as trees are clothed with leaves, it is the spirit resting upon us, our clothes or robes - in scripture - are our actions, our words and deeds. So wtf? the saints in heaven are clothed with pure robes but the high priest is clothed in filthy garments? Obviously, this Jesus is some dude still walking the earth, still wearing the flesh of sin, he probably writes "wtf?' on the internet and sins like the rest of us.

So Zechariah sayus, let's place a fair mitre upon his head... IOW. let's make him the high priest... what on earth for? Well, it is for this dispensation that God is slamming in between the great tribulation and the end. It is for instructing the brethren in righteousness (that's the function of high priesthood) ... specifically, it is for raising up the manchild, the baby boy born from this dispensation (outpouring of the spirit) ... the coming rulers in the kingdom ushered in by Christ' return.

So Christ is already returned as an anointing upon this brother, who, no doubt is one of the two witnesses, in order to raise up the headship of the body of Christ, the topstone to the temple, the last who shall be first... literally build the kingdom right in front of our eyes. Where's that psalm that reads "and they shall all be taught by the most high"?? This is what it was talking about.

And today is the day, this starts right now, people, we are entering the Day of the Lord. A day of darkness and half light, a day of obscurity, a day of confusion and battle, in short, this is no fun, but a day of great importance to Jesus because this is when he builds his topstone and finishes his church with the pinnacle of his priesthood in the heavens, and he pours it out on us down here... and we don't recognize it and we treat his witnesses like shit instead of treasuring them like gold. How are the fine vessels of gold of zion esteemed as earthen pots? Well, they aren't recognized, that's all, after all, who was expecting Jesus to pop up as some ordinary sinner?

I think the idea was to concentrate on the work at hand. I've never built a top stone to a temple so I wouldn't know, but I would imagine this is not so easy to do, or to place at the top of the pyramid. and by the way, that's what the Illuminati is claiming for themselves, they are claiming to be the top stone of Christ, the real identity of Lucifer, the most high... remember how Lucifer wanted to be like the most high? Meanwhile, back on planet earth, the real church gets persecuted by these pretend most-high's and although the manchild's spirit is caught up in the first resurrection, it seems their lives on earth continue and the Beast chases them down after he kills the two witnesses, but all that doesn't happen for 15 1/2 years yet, first we have to build this top stone, then baptize them in a furnace of affliction.

So, this placing of the high priest head wear upon this filthy Jesus is actually the anointing of Jesus upon a brother on earth for the work of raising up the man child - marking the servants of our God in the foreheads - building the top stone - dispensing the spirit of the coming kingdom - remember James and John had their mom ask Jesus for the top spots in his kingdom and Jesus replied, it will be given to whom it is prepared, I can't give it to you now, that work isn't happening until the very end of the Age...

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Let's take a quick look ahead to the next Seal. We are entering the 5th Seal which is the building of the final phase of the church, the manchild, destined to be the rulers in the coming kingdom. This is a brief moment in time, the 6th Seal comes real fast... "immediately after" the 4th Seal... so the outpouring of the holy spirit that builds the manchild happens fast. Then the 6th Seal announces the end of the church construction, ushers in the final week of Daniel, the time of Jacob's trouble, and that seven year period is itself, the 7th Seal. So John was shown what was happening next ("here after" = next) and he was shown 7 letters and 7 Seals, the seven letters were fresh prophecy followed by opening the seals on seven scrolls, which was the fulfilling of old testament prophecy. I've always felt it was stranger than strange that the church age would be concluded with the fulfilling of old testament prophecy... or that the "unveiling" (apocalypse in Greek) of Jesus Christ would come in the form of the Day of the Lord from old testament prophecy. Down right strange, because I see the New Testament as a covenant with a God of love and peace versus the Old testament as a covenant with a God of hate and war. I understand it is the same spirit, but the spirit was doing a totally "new thing" - so why go back to the old stuff? Any way, God calls it his "strange work" also, so he agrees with me, this apocalypse is downright strange stuff.

Okay, let's look ahead to that 6th Seal. It is the sign of the son of man in the heavens... what would that be? Well, the text tells you the sign, the sun becomes black and the moon turns to blood (sounds like an eclipse except it is ongoing for quite some time and it is global... so it sounds like a major eruption from a major volcano, like Krakatoa) --- but I want to point out that the son of man had a particular sign in his first coming, a star that led the wise men around and then sat on the house that 2 year old Jesus was lodging in, so while the sun is described as dressed with sack cloth and the moon is turned blood red, those would be signs that accompany the sign of the son of man because we already know his personal sign - this crazy star that can lead men around like a personal guide. How does that work? Beats me, but at least we know this much: signs in the heavens are always the sun, moon, and stars.

So, we have this respite, and in this respite, we should see some kind of major anointing, this is now sevenfold the power that rested on Jesus, this starts in Zechariah chapter 3, and expands into Zechariah chapter 4 with the two witnesses, and they are dispensing the holy spirit into the church, and that testimony is text book 42 month testimony; same as Jesus testimony, so we know that is the full power testimony, sevenfold the first coming, the lighting down of God's right arm versus the work of his baby finger in the first coming... my gut tells me that the anointing placed on the one witness for the building of the manchild is the same anointing that rests on both witnesses, after all, it is the same God.

Why is it sevenfold the power, what makes the anointing a sevenfold spirit? Well, the answer is the first seven letters, again, these are all dispensations of the spirit, notice how each dispensation creates a testimony before the throne? (the 7 lamps burning are the seven lampstands; the spirit poured out into the church is the church... the dispensation and the church it builds are one spirit) So there's your sevenfold spirit, it was already sevenfold back when the Jesus in heaven started unsealing old testament prophecy. So this is the exact same anointing that rested on Elijah and Elisha, John and Jesus, and now the next set of two witnesses... it is just seven times stronger, or maybe it has built seven testimonies, however you want to read this, but the deal with the church is, God is growing, he gets planted as a seed and he grows, so while our hearts are being enlarged, his testimony in heaven is enlarged. So now, as I type, God is sevenfold what he was when he rested upon Jesus. The dispensation of the spirit and the church it grows are both one spirit, that's why I wrote that the manchild is the topstone, you can see here in Zechariah chapter 3 that Joshua is actually the topstone, he's the one anointed sevenfold, but that anointing is being poured out into the manchild, it actually only exists as a dispensation building the manchild, so the topstone anointed with the sevenfold spirit and the manchild he builds with that same spirit, are both one spirit, it is a dispensation that takes place for a dozen years and it is the final construction of the body of Christ; hence, the manchild is the topstone to the church age, the final ministry of our high priest in the heavens... resting upon the first witness, the witness for the Son, who is now the sevenfold spirit resting upon him for the work of the ministry, which is in its final stage... and the last phase of construction, the topping out of the building of God.

By the way, when Jesus was hanging on the cross, he was shown this entire vision, the whole construction and work of the church his sacrifice would produce; the entire body of Christ. We aren't told the exact moment when he was shown it, but I think it must have been in response to his question, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ... pretty good answer.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
So, this spirit is sweeping the planet and it is turning back globalism - for a time - giving us a respite from the massive global war that was brewing. This is a calm before the storm ... the 5th Seal is opening and we have this short time for teaching and preaching.

I noticed this video looking at the political impact...

... and this one that captures the spirit of "the force" that is sweeping the planet...

okay, let's toss in a symbolic bon fire...

Last edited:

Days

Commentator

The text is crazy fun stuff; Zachariah chapter one. Notice that 3 out of the 4 horsemen in the Apocalypse are here, have been riding to and fro in the earth, the earth is ablaze with their war (myrtle trees are red also) and suddenly they are at rest. This is that moment in time when the four winds of war are held back, so that the final church dispensation can be poured out, anointing the manchild, and we are going to see the same anointing in Zechariah, except in Zechariah the focus is the two witnesses.

We have arrived at the vision in Zechariah chapter one. For the next dozen years, the earth will be filled with light, as the wise who do understand the times, preach and pour out the spirit upon this final moment in time.

to be continued....
Just to be clear about this...

the anointing that is poured out - through the witness for the Son - is the dispensation that gives birth to the manchild. The Spirit of teaching builds this final topstone, that headstone is the completion of the church, and it's construction is the birth of this baby boy. So the dispensation (outpouring of the Spirit) creates the finish product, which ends the church age, and this is represented in prophecy by the mother church giving birth to the manchild.

The entire construction of the church is an outpouring of the Spirit from the high priest in heaven, which began with the cross and is finished with the birth of the manchild. The anointing that rested on John the Baptist and Jesus, returns upon the two witnesses, and finishes the work that it began.

So the 5th Seal is a respite from global war for the purpose of dispensing the sevenfold Spirit of Christ into the church members, building the government for the coming Kingdom of Christ.

Now the only question is... will this manchild overthrow the Illuminatti and take control of the planet through the proper balances in money distribution? Or will the forces of evil physically assemble on horses and be melted into a river of blood and flesh? One way or another, and remember it was a vision, not time travel, so however God fulfills the prophecy, we should see Satan's program tossed in a can and replaced by the ruling of the saints... once the saints are raised up in the sevenfold Spirit - that has begun to dispense - for the purpose of building the governors of the coming kingdom.

Last edited:

MrMike

Bless you all
I never understood the "seven seal" thing until it became a discussion point during the siege at Mt Carmel. Interesting stuff.

Days

Commentator
I never understood the "seven seal" thing until it became a discussion point during the siege at Mt Carmel. Interesting stuff.
I'm unaware if any other Christian has taught what I teach about those seven letters and seven seals, except that it is a common Christian teaching that the church Age is inserted in prophecy.

Reading the apocalypse, it immediately should be obvious that the seven seals are old Testament prophecy, you have all the same prophecy repeated. Here I am back in the book of Zechariah and Daniel. Notice in Daniel how the words of the prophecy were sealed until the end time? When a scroll was rolled up and sealed, a wax drop would attach the end of the scroll to itself, the king's ring would imprint that wax and only someone with the proper authority to open that scroll was allowed to break that seal (and read it). That's what the search in heaven for someone who could open the seals and read the prophecy was all about. (Revelation chapter 5)

Jen

Senator
Just to be clear about this...

the anointing that is poured out - through the witness for the Son - is the dispensation that gives birth to the manchild. The Spirit of teaching builds this final topstone, that headstone is the completion of the church, and it's construction is the birth of this baby boy. So the dispensation (outpouring of the Spirit) creates the finish product, which ends the church age, and this is represented in prophecy by the mother church giving birth to the manchild.

The entire construction of the church is an outpouring of the Spirit from the high priest in heaven, which began with the cross and is finished with the birth of the manchild. The anointing that rested on John the Baptist and Jesus, returns upon the two witnesses, and finishes the work that it began.

So the 5th Seal is a respite from global war for the purpose of dispensing the sevenfold Spirit of Christ into the church members, building the government for the coming Kingdom of Christ.

Now the only question is... will this manchild overthrow the Illuminatti and take control of the planet through the proper balances in money distribution? Or will the forces of evil physically assemble on horses and be melted into a river of blood and flesh? One way or another, and remember it was a vision, not time travel, so however God fulfills the prophecy, we should see Satan's program tossed in a can and replaced by the ruling of the saints... once the saints are raised up in the sevenfold Spirit - that has begun to dispense - for the purpose of building the governors of the coming kingdom.
I think we all hope that the proper balances will be restored and no one will have to melt anything into a river of blood and flesh. But evil doesn't rest unless it's properly contained. Containment of evil is the best we can hope for however it comes to pass.

Days

Commentator
I think we all hope that the proper balances will be restored and no one will have to melt anything into a river of blood and flesh. But evil doesn't rest unless it's properly contained. Containment of evil is the best we can hope for however it comes to pass.
In opposition to Christ, the Catholic Church heaped up treasure to themselves, and that treasure was taken from the saints. This is the reserve that the world banked on until the Illuminati perfected war bonds and fractional banking into a "federal reserve" (national reserve, the reserve of the nation state).

Initially, this amalgamation of reserve banking must be broken up, and returned to the nations... to whom it belongs. Finally, the reserve of gold and silver and precious stones in the Vatican will be seized and returned to the saints... to whom it belongs. The vengeance upon the blood of the saints doesn't happen until dead last, when the saints are returning with Christ to set up the kingdom, at the completion of the 7th seal, when physical and spiritual Babylon are taken, the beast is deposited in the Lake of Fire and the kingdom of the beast is overthrown and the saints are given ruler ship.

Okay, so see the dispensation with me. A letter is written, which means an ambassador (angel) is sent out, the performance of the letter builds the church in that letter. In heaven there's the testimony of the holy spirit before the throne, the lamp of fire, which is the angel of the letter (the author and ambassador is the holy spirit), and there's also the church that is built up, the lampstand of testimony, which is the performance of the holy spirit in the saints. Since we are practically to the end of this prophecy/vision, we can map out the time line....

A door is opened and John is caught up into heaven, he is shown - in a vision - what will happen next on earth. Specifically, he is shown what God is going to do on earth, so he is shown the intentions of the holy spirit for the church Age. He is shown the building of the church - which is already in progress in 96 AD - followed by the Day of the Lord, the central theme of prophecy in the old testament. It is a progression, the same as a sun rising in the sky, first comes the night, then the new day, the 7 letters are the night, the seven seals are the new day.

This is pretty much how the years panned out...

1st Letter ............. 30-75
2nd Letter ........... 75-225
3rd Letter ............ 225-600
4th Letter ............ 600-1390
5th Letter ............ 1390-1500
6th Letter ............ 1500-1611
7th Letter ............ 1611-1850

1st Seal ................ 1850-1900
2nd Seal .............. 1900-1950
3rd Seal ............... 1950-2000
4th Seal ............... 2000-2016
5th Seal ............... 2016-2028
6th Seal ............... 2028
7th Seal ................ 2028-2035

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Salvation for the nation state

A recipe for restoring a nation's sovereignty:

1) Print the redemption of the nation's bonds in Treasury issued denominations appropriate to the volume of debt retired.

2) Eliminate wage taxes

Days

Commentator
Salvation for the nation state

A recipe for restoring a nation's sovereignty:

1) Print the redemption of the nation's bonds in Treasury issued denominations appropriate to the volume of debt retired.

2) Eliminate wage taxes
Okay, now for the fun stuff.
What the hell is a preacher doing on a political website? I've asked myself that many times and I've asked the Lord that, many times. And always the answer was the same, "just go where I send you" (which is sort of like saying I am not there yet, I wouldn't understand the answer if he told me). Okay, fine, I'm used to that, that's pretty much the standard answer to most of my prayers. We are all a work in progress. But I was driving home one of my favorite customers this morning and it dawned on me, now I finally get it... why God brought me to the fray.

I'm a strange person, I'm probably the only person to be thrown out of a half dozen churches and one synagogue; for following my faith; not for sinning, but for following the scriptures. Over 14 years back, after I barely lived through my second battle with pneumonia, I had a dream, in it, an angel (just some woman, never seen her before or since, not even in my dreams and I see a lot of dream entities over and over again in my dreams. I see my wife a lot in my dreams, that's why I tell her she's the girl of my dreams) so this angel walks up to me in my dream and she says she wrote this song for me - ooooookay - an angel wrote a song for me, and I've never even met this angel before, see, that makes me different, those are the kind of memories that make me strange. She sung this to me, and there are no words to describe what an angel singing to you sounds like, the closest I can find on earth is Jewel Kilcher, imagine Jewel singing a song she wrote for you, and even Jewel doesn't quite get there, this was such a pretty voice, wow, what can I tell you? It was a dream. I woke up and wrote down the words, but without the angel singing it, * sigh * ~~ well here's the words...

Let the voices of sweet salutation remind me...
Let the reunion of your heart fill the sum inside me...
Let the warmth of your smile wrap around my days...
And every day is an anthem that walks along beside me...

I had a sister that died when I was born. I always felt she was like an angel watching over my shoulder. Hell, who knows, maybe this was her? probably not, but it seemed like this angel had been watching over me... and wrote a song for me. cool.

So, yeah, why the fray? Why political jack? Now, I think I'm beginning to understand. After all, what does all this world politics have to with us? Since when did we ever have governments of the people, by the people, for the people? empty words.

But it dawned on me this morning, the manchild, the saints, they are the small child that leads us into the kingdom, they are caught up (raptured) in the first resurrection, but so was Enoch caught up in heaven and so was St John, and the thing about that is... you still live out your carnal life after wards. So they are caught up with the saints in the first resurrection, but they go on living their lives and the BEAST'S GOVERNMENT PERSECUTES THEM, which means they are here on earth still. And the verse, "we shall reign on earth" ... when Christ returns and cans the devil and tosses the Beast into a Lake of Fire, the kingdom is given to the saints... which includes the saints that live through the 7th seal. Jesus taught us to pray for this... "thy kingdom come" ~ we are looking at arrival time... a dozen years to the 7th seal, and seven years for that seal, so what is that? 19 years? Jen says she wants to live to see it, well, hells bells Jen, start working on it right now, we've only got a dozen years to train up the saints for this, to initiate a civilization that will break into dust all the old civilizations.

Where else would God send you to prepare for a work like that? This is the only place, there is no other place to ready a new world government of righteousness to replace the rotten world government we currently live with.

Come Lord Jesus

Last edited:

Corruptbuddha

Governor
It never ceases to amaze me how many seemingly reasonable people put so much stock in a book written when people still thought evil spirits caused colds.

Have we not evolved at all?

Days

Commentator
It never ceases to amaze me how many seemingly reasonable people put so much stock in a book written when people still thought evil spirits caused colds.

Have we not evolved at all?
I think we have, in fact, I think we have evolved a great deal. I think that evolution is exactly what the book was all about. The scripture drove the evolution, not the other way around. St Paul's writings drove civilization in the direction we've come, without it, you would still think evil spirits numb the body to cold weather, causing people to expose themselves to cold weather, resulting in colds. Someone preached to me that cold weather does not cause colds, that the illness is a result of a virus, a virus that reproduces in the human body when conditions favor it... aka, exposure to cold weather. So you still catch a cold from the cold weather, it is just the technical explanation of what is happening in the human body because of the exposure to the cold weather.

So we have evolved to a medical explanation for the same evil spirits. The scripture was always careful to explain that what happens in our bodies is from the manifestation of evil (or holy) spirits. Often times, when Jesus healed someone, the scripture will say the disease itself left the body. So, whether it is the spirit or the illness that results from the manifestation of the spirit, either way, I have also healed people by driving away the evil spirit. My dad studied psychiatry, my mom was a RN, they will tell you, stress kills, but if you read my writings, you will see how your spiritual condition and your physical condition are intertwined, physical duress can bring on illness, or stress can bring on physical illness, malaria is still the result of bad air, after all, not every mosquito carries the disease.

At any rate. I was raised an atheist. I discovered the Spirit world as an adult. My secular education was always at play in my understanding of scripture. I think someone once put it best when they described our human condition thus... "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spirit beings having a human experience".

to be continued....
Myth was based on what had been and the lessons we have learned from what has been, philosophy, - Myth is not prophecy Days - 'History is in front of us the future is behind us' - we can only see what has been, we cannot see what shall be, we shall never be in either but we can build for the future based on the lessons and bricks of the passed.

Clairvoyance is counterfeit spirituality.

Days

Commentator
Myth was based on what had been and the lessons we have learned from what has been, philosophy, - Myth is not prophecy Days - 'History is in front of us the future is behind us' - we can only see what has been, we cannot see what shall be, we shall never be in either but we can build for the future based on the lessons and bricks of the passed.

Clairvoyance is counterfeit spirituality.
There's a huge difference between divining the future, and being shown the future. I'm dealing with a subset of scripture that was written by prophetic inspiration, these were shown a vision, they never set out to divine the future, they didn't necessarily even write about the future, they wrote whatever they were shown, and most of the time, the prophets didn't understand their own visions.

Pass on a couple thousand years --- collect and organize this body of work, which encompasses dozens of authors, and compare between the writings --- and then have the same holy spirit that inspired the writings teach it to us in comparative study; spend 35 years doing that, and voila! I am able to write about my pinpoint on the time line of prophecy. I'm not divining the future, I'm just commenting on the body of work from my perspective of study. I didn't predict that the wars along the Euphrates would be brought to a standstill for a respite of teaching and preaching... I saw that in prophecy, just like I wrote in this blog essay 11 years ago...

Friday, October 21, 2005 (Link)
Teetering on the edge

Are you ready? Another chance, one last moment, hold your breath, because it is coming...

Off in the distance, I can see something taking shape, and it is just up the road, it won't be long, and we are the ones who will live it, we are the ones.

I studied and studied and studied, just so I would recognize it when it arrived. And now I can see a light up the road, and I already know what it is, just like when you come up on a city on the map; there it is, just like the map told you, here it comes.

And the whole damn world is teetering on an edge, ready to fall. And the forces are gathering, and the storm clouds are gathering, and the fight over oil is already started, and now the God awful truth is taking hold, the overpopulated earth, political systems set up for sparse population unable to hold the explosion, and the crazy hell that breaks loose in their madness, only this time the fuel runs on and on because we are the fuel that fuels the fire.

2500 years ago, one of those crazy little kings took an army across a small tract of land and stole a small land, stole their men, wives, and kids, burned down the cities, led away slaves, it happened all the time. But this particular time the tiny conquered people was the remnants of the family started by a herdsman and two wives over a thousand years earlier, and God was faithful to this tribe, and kept them in that tiny king's city and kept them alive through all the crazy times, and kept them for two and a half millennia. Then in 1951-53 with a stretched out arm, God returned the remnants of a thousand generations, and brought that little tribe back to the land where their forefathers had been conquered, to the land where Jesus was born, to the promised land where Abraham wandered and wondered, where a thousand generations have been blinded, where nothing good seems to happen, and never much did.

And with that tiny unnoticed sweep of Iraq and Iran, in a moments time, almost too fast to realize it had really happened, God fulfilled his promise to that ancient tribe, and set the stage for the last generation. A promise Jesus saw 2000 years ago, the rekindling of life to the tribe of Judah, the rebirth of the nation Israel, the fig tree reborn, and now it began. The final generation lasts 70 or 80 years, likely the later, because Isaiah said the end would linger and we would have to wait for it but it would surely come. And men would give up on the day, and quit believing it would come, and they would no longer carry signs in the street stating the end is near because they would, like the children at the base of Sinai, give up on the return of the chosen one.

And now it is forgotten, and the hope is vanished, and no one expects to see a real return, no one looks for tribulation and the apocalypse and Jesus returning with all the saints in this generation... It's back to work for Pharaoh because there are bricks to be made.

But I figure 1952 + 80 years = 2032. So, it isn't over yet. If the final seven years were to begin in the fall of 1928, the resurrection will take place in the Spring of 1932. That still leaves plenty of time for the fourth horse. In the mean time the great tribulation is brewing as sure as New Orleans dikes were bound to give way. We are in the third horse at the moment: the black horse of economics. Soon the fourth rider will bust out. My guess is 2015-2022. Just ahead, right up the road. Exactly where the map of the prophets placed it.

posted by Daysman | 10/21/2005 05:27:00 PM

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
There's a huge difference between divining the future, and being shown the future. I'm dealing with a subset of scripture that was written by prophetic inspiration, these were shown a vision, they never set out to divine the future, they didn't necessarily even write about the future, they wrote whatever they were shown, and most of the time, the prophets didn't understand their own visions.

Pass on a couple thousand years --- collect and organize this body of work, which encompasses dozens of authors, and compare between the writings --- and then have the same holy spirit that inspired the writings teach it to us in comparative study; spend 35 years doing that, and voila! I am able to write about my pinpoint on the time line of prophecy. I'm not divining the future, I'm just commenting on the body of work from my perspective of study. I didn't predict that the wars along the Euphrates would be brought to a standstill for a respite of teaching and preaching... I saw that in prophecy, just like I wrote in this blog essay 11 years ago...

Friday, October 21, 2005
Teetering on the edge

Are you ready? Another chance, one last moment, hold your breath, because it is coming...

Off in the distance, I can see something taking shape, and it is just up the road, it won't be long, and we are the ones who will live it, we are the ones.

I studied and studied and studied, just so I would recognize it when it arrived. And now I can see a light up the road, and I already know what it is, just like when you come up on a city on the map; there it is, just like the map told you, here it comes.

And the whole damn world is teetering on an edge, ready to fall. And the forces are gathering, and the storm clouds are gathering, and the fight over oil is already started, and now the God awful truth is taking hold, the overpopulated earth, political systems set up for sparse population unable to hold the explosion, and the crazy hell that breaks loose in their madness, only this time the fuel runs on and on because we are the fuel that fuels the fire.

2500 years ago, one of those crazy little kings took an army across a small tract of land and stole a small land, stole their men, wives, and kids, burned down the cities, led away slaves, it happened all the time. But this particular time the tiny conquered people was the remnants of the family started by a herdsman and two wives over a thousand years earlier, and God was faithful to this tribe, and kept them in that tiny king's city and kept them alive through all the crazy times, and kept them for two and a half millennia. Then in 1951-53 with a stretched out arm, God returned the remnants of a thousand generations, and brought that little tribe back to the land where their forefathers had been conquered, to the land where Jesus was born, to the promised land where Abraham wandered and wondered, where a thousand generations have been blinded, where nothing good seems to happen, and never much did.

And with that tiny unnoticed sweep of Iraq and Iran, in a moments time, almost too fast to realize it had really happened, God fulfilled his promise to that ancient tribe, and set the stage for the last generation. A promise Jesus saw 2000 years ago, the rekindling of life to the tribe of Judah, the rebirth of the nation Israel, the fig tree reborn, and now it began. The final generation lasts 70 or 80 years, likely the later, because Isaiah said the end would linger and we would have to wait for it but it would surely come. And men would give up on the day, and quit believing it would come, and they would no longer carry signs in the street stating the end is near because they would, like the children at the base of Sinai, give up on the return of the chosen one.

And now it is forgotten, and the hope is vanished, and no one expects to see a real return, no one looks for tribulation and the apocalypse and Jesus returning with all the saints in this generation... It's back to work for Pharaoh because there are bricks to be made.

But I figure 1952 + 80 years = 2032. So, it isn't over yet. If the final seven years were to begin in the fall of 1928, the resurrection will take place in the Spring of 1932. That still leaves plenty of time for the fourth horse. In the mean time the great tribulation is brewing as sure as New Orleans dikes were bound to give way. We are in the third horse at the moment: the black horse of economics. Soon the fourth rider will bust out. My guess is 2015-2022. Just ahead, right up the road. Exactly where the map of the prophets placed it.

posted by Daysman | 10/21/2005 05:27:00 PM
you can see that I have continued to study since I wrote this blog essay and my understanding of the same prophecy has come a long way. Of course, it helps to view the prophecy in retrospective, everything is 20-20 in hindsight. Then you have the prophecy and the real world history to work with. But also, I've come a long way in understanding the prophecy itself, my perspective on what prophecy is ... has evolved, and my understanding of what God is doing with us has evolved. In 2015 I wrote a dissertation on that relationship... posted it on my blog also...

The Expectation of Faith (Link)