• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hoping I've found a new home

Dr. Steven Brule

Council Member
Hey, all.

After being continually suspended from the political section of a fantasy football forum for saying such egregious things as, "I don't feel sorry for Herman Cain" and "it's only a matter of time before Trump is plagiarizing Clayton Bigsby speeches ", I decided I should find a new home. I found this board after looking over Shottalk which I recalled from my time as moderator of golfreview.com's forums in the early 2000s. I'm not a troll, I won't attack anyone personally, and rarely do I find myself in long, meaningless spats with Trump supporters, but I do want the ability to express my thoughts without constantly walking on eggshells like I had to at my previous internet residence.

Anyway, hello everyone. I hope I can become a positive, contributing member of the community and that the examples above are within your standards.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, all.

After being continually suspended from the political section of a fantasy football forum for saying such egregious things as, "I don't feel sorry for Herman Cain" and "it's only a matter of time before Trump is plagiarizing Clayton Bigsby speeches ", I decided I should find a new home. I found this board after looking over Shottalk which I recalled from my time as moderator of golfreview.com's forums in the early 2000s. I'm not a troll, I won't attack anyone personally, and rarely do I find myself in long, meaningless spats with Trump supporters, but I do want the ability to express my thoughts without constantly walking on eggshells like I had to at my previous internet residence.

Anyway, hello everyone. I hope I can become a positive, contributing member of the community and that the examples above are within your standards.

hello, and welcome.

we're fairly cool here....despite what others may want to tell you.

jump in... :)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a troll, I won't attack anyone personally,
That right there is 2 big +'s.

Howdy Doc. You picked a good time to muster in. Review post #1 in this thread and you're well on your way.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hey, all.

Welcome Doc. You will find this a great place to exchange barbs and make your points no matter which side of this election you are on. There are a few posters here who are extremely hard not to attack personally, but I have managed to stay unbanned. You came to the right place.