• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

House committee on the Insurrection

Spamature

President
So, you would do the same as him and got perm banned!
No. That is not how you shut up a hypocrite.

You ask them questions.

Like how I asked you why Trump would try to poison you with his dangerous vaccine ?

You ran like a scalded cat from that question and still won't make an attempt to answer it.
I will ask you the same question should I see you post again until you answer the question.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
One? there were more capitol police in the room than just one. Why lie? He didn't have to shoot and murder an unarmed woman.
Clearly the video shows one cop on the other side of the door. Was she breaking the law? Was she entering a restricted area and endangering members of congress? If the mob had captured members of congress would they have been in danger? The mob beat cops and tried to kill them. Can you honestly say that members of congress were safe from the mob?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're positive? Then prove it. He had no proof she had a weapon, therefore he shouldn't have shot her until he saw a weapon. Are capitol police above standard police protocol?
Again...she was a threat to the safety of members of congress. She wasn't climbing through that window to get autographs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Would you have had the capitol police just mow them all down like a fire line?
I would have declared a line beyond which officers would have open fire on those crossing it...The people leading that mob were intent on violent assault on cops.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Cop was what 4 or 5 feet from her and could see didn't have a gun
She was leading a mob into a secured area...that mob was calling for Mike Pence to be hanged.

What the cop could see was that she was dangerous...and no, he could not tell if she had a gun in her backpack or under her coat.

UPNYA2

Mayor
The cop that shot her didn't know whether she had a gun or not. I'm
positive he told her to back off. She didn't. She died.
I agree with you. No argument from me.

Of course I, unlike most on the left, have this exact same view for every instance I see where we are told an officer killed someone and we never can be shown for sure that they knew for sure the people actually had a gun or not.

BLM, my man, let's riot and burn and steal sh _t!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No. That is not how you shut up a hypocrite.

You ask them questions.

Like how I asked you why Trump would try to poison you with his dangerous vaccine ?

You ran like a scalded cat from that question and still won't make an attempt to answer it.
I will ask you the same question should I see you post again until you answer the question.
So, you took the Trump poison
1st time I'd seen that you ask
I hope you got the J&J poison

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She was leading a mob into a secured area...that mob was calling for Mike Pence to be hanged.

What the cop could see was that she was dangerous...and no, he could not tell if she had a gun in her backpack or under her coat.
Great, so now we don't have to see you whine when cops have to kill criminals!

write on

Senator
I agree with you. No argument from me.

Of course I, unlike most on the left, have this exact same view for every instance I see where we are told an officer killed someone and we never can be shown for sure that they knew for sure the people actually had a gun or not.

BLM, my man, let's riot and burn and steal sh _t!
Yeah, we're f'n sure. It's seen on body camera. The cop is fired, and then when time rolls by, they are hired right back with a promotion and a raise.

You won't see that if you don't want to.

Spamature

President
So, you took the Trump poison
1st time I'd seen that you ask
I hope you got the J&J poison
No I didn't take poison.

But you have claimed so in many ways.

Anyway, you have seen it now.

So why would Trump try to poison you with this dangerous vaccine ?

write on

Senator
No I didn't take poison.

But you have claimed so in many ways.

Anyway, you have seen it now.

So why would Trump try to poison you with this dangerous vaccine ?
I know!

They're worried about the 'government controlled vaccine' just waiting to enter their bodies through the Covid-19 vaccine, yet it doesn't dawn on them that every tylenol, aspirin, couch syrup and any OTC drug could be used to do the same thing.

Sheeesh!

Spamature

President
I know!

They're worried about the 'government controlled vaccine' just waiting to enter their bodies through the Covid-19 vaccine, yet it doesn't dawn on them that every tylenol, aspirin, couch syrup and any OTC drug could be used to do the same thing.

Sheeesh!
Since they believe the virus was created in a lab.
Why wasn't this supposed control or poisoning mechanism just put into the DNA of the virus in the first place.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I feel for the police that were harmed but they and everyone else should be looking at why their superiors refused to give them the support they needed.
Trump being the CinC...yes, why didn't he provide troops to stop the riot?