• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

House committee receives Donald Trump’s federal tax returns from IRS

Bugsy McGurk

President
It’s actually lawful to release them, or so it seems. At a minimum they need to send them to a Senate Committee. Otherwise the GOP takes over the House in January and buries the returns for Trump.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
It’s actually lawful to release them, or so it seems. At a minimum they need to send them to a Senate Committee. Otherwise the GOP takes over the House in January and buries the returns for Trump.

Leak them - legally or not.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

These returns need to be leaked to the American public TODAY!
If only Trump’s tax returns somehow improved the current president’s dismal performance in office. Oh well…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If only you could focus on issues. Oh well…
Go away, douche. No one…not a single person…is interested in anything you have to say.

As for the current office holder, he is a massive failure indeed. Hopefully the availing of congress of the tax returns of the guy out of office for two years will be of some comfort to the disturbed.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Go away, douche. No one…not a single person…is interested in anything you have to say.

As for the current office holder, he is a massive failure indeed. Hopefully the availing of congress of the tax returns of the guy out of office for two years will be of some comfort to the disturbed.
Oh, I don’t know, I suspect many are interested in my dressing you down for your GOP ADD. Of course, we are both speculating.

Anyway, try to focus. Just try.

EatTheRich

President
If only you could focus on issues. Oh well…
“Issues.” He he. If Trump is guilty of crimes he should be prosecuted, but this is Whitewater-level stuff and meanwhile the real issues are inflation, health care, police brutality, the war on Ukraine, and the increasing reach of the surveillance state.

PNWest

“Issues.” He he. If Trump is guilty of crimes he should be prosecuted, but this is Whitewater-level stuff and meanwhile the real issues are inflation, health care, police brutality, the war on Ukraine, and the increasing reach of the surveillance state.
Attempting to overturn a free and fair election is not "Whitewater-level stuff"

Bugsy McGurk

President
You have no idea what the returns may reveal, yet here you are opining that they reveal nothing serious. Which is very weird.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

These returns need to be leaked to the American public TODAY!
Is this another one of those 'we got him now moments'?

Make them public, fine with me, Hunters as well.

PNWest

Fair enough. Let’s see if there are serious political issues, and not just garden-variety swindles (even if on a big scale), revealed.
We've already seen this through public testimony, live TV and many convictions of the low level participants.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All of our pols do this crap. Not all of them pretend to be Joe Sixpack Everyman working class aligned though. Joe "I'm from Scranton" "Lunchpail" Biden is swell.
Of course and try to make it bigger than the previous politician