• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How about Beau?

Boltlady

Mayor
OK, he's been dead for a few years now but he was 46 when he died. As a promenent member of a crime family that was enough time to do all sorts of nefarious things. As we keep learning more about son Hunter and brother James, one would wonder about the contributions made by Beau to the family coffers.

OK, he's been dead for a few years now but he was 46 when he died. As a promenent member of a crime family that was enough time to do all sorts of nefarious things. As we keep learning more about son Hunter and brother James, one would wonder about the contributions made by Beau to the family coffers.
I have never read anything about any of this where he was mentioned at all.

That could simply be out of respect for the deceased or he somehow managed to keep himself removed.... no idea.

Boltlady

Mayor

That could simply be out of respect for the deceased or he somehow managed to keep himself removed.... no idea.
At the time he died none of the family 'activities' had actually become known. Now that they are coming to light it may not have occurred to folks to see if he left a laptop behind. It would seem strange if he had no part of anything.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? Crime family? What crimes have any of the Biden's been indicted for?

You guys think that gossip amounts to evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
At the time he died none of the family 'activities' had actually become known. Now that they are coming to light it may not have occurred to folks to see if he left a laptop behind. It would seem strange if he had no part of anything.
So in the absence of evidence of any crime, let's get subpoenas to seize any documents or electronic devices to see if something can be found.

Really?

When the DOJ got a subpoena for documents Trump had taken from the White House they had been arguing with his lawyers for a year to get those documents back. When they got a search warrant for Mar-A-Lago the facts showed there were significantly more government documents in the storage room. The crime was known, but Trump supporters still whined about the search. No fair investigating a known crime, eh?

Jack4freedom

Governor
It is always politically wise to attack EVERY member of an opponent’s family. Great idea Bot. I think much can be gained by dragging Joe’s dead son through the muck too. Why not his dead wife and daughters too. This is what I really like about todays GOP. They are not afraid to sink to levels that were thought impossible only a few years ago. This along with attacking black history professors, drag queens, transexuals and forcing all female student athletes to disclose their menstrual charts to the Governor are really catching on these days. You go girl..you are a true visionary among GOP broads. Maybe you can secure a paying job in either Trump or DeSantis campaign. Just sayin’.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I applaud Beau for his military service.

Bashing him for no reason has no merit and degrades his memory. IMO
After a year of service in Iraq, Biden was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, which his father noted during the Presidential Debate. The Medals of America wrote that this is the fourth-highest award and signifies “sacrifice, bravery and honor while serving their country.” It became an official military honor in 1944 during World War II after being authorized by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. According to Veteran Medals, in order to qualify for this award, a member of service must have “distinguished himself or herself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service, not involving participation in aerial flight, while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States, while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force or while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party.”
Beau Biden’s Military Service: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Biden was awarded the Bronze Star Medal for his service in Iraq.[30] Army Chief of Staff Raymond Odierno delivered the eulogy at Biden's funeral and presented a posthumous Legion of Merit for his service in the Delaware National Guard, stating "Beau Biden possessed the traits I have witnessed in only the greatest leaders."[31] He was also posthumously presented with the Delaware Conspicuous Service Cross, which is "awarded for heroism, meritorious service and outstanding achievement".[32]

Zam-Zam

Senator
His problems in this life, whatever they may have been, are over now. I don't see what good would be accomplished by going through his laundry now.

I am content to let him rest in peace.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think it would be an excellent time for Tucker, Jim Jordan and other right wing hacks to start pissing on Beau’s grave too. Stay Classy

Jack4freedom

Governor

Don’t worry Sickie. I’m sure some of your favorite right wing fiction writers at Fox News, NY Post, Breitbart and other scandal rags are busy at work dredging up some bullshit right now.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Go for it. Let us know how well it works out for you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How well what works for me? I didn't indicate that I was doing anything.
SO you aren't the one wondering about whether or not Beau committed corrupt or illegal acts...eh?

one would wonder about the contributions made by Beau to the family coffers.

Boltlady

Mayor
SO you aren't the one wondering about whether or not Beau committed corrupt or illegal acts...eh?

one would wonder about the contributions made by Beau to the family coffers.
Wondering is a mental activity not a physical one. I'm not in a position to pursue an investigation so there is nothing that would "work" for me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wondering is a mental activity not a physical one. I'm not in a position to pursue an investigation so there is nothing that would "work" for me.
"Go for it" does not indicate either mental or physical effort. You imply that there should be some effort to research his "crimes", but that isn't going to be you.
What a useful post. Was your intent to simply plant a seed of suspicion?

Boltlady

Mayor
"Go for it" does not indicate either mental or physical effort. You imply that there should be some effort to research his "crimes", but that isn't going to be you.
What a useful post. Was your intent to simply plant a seed of suspicion?
Sure. Almost every day now more information surfaces that provides information about collusion with all kinds of countries and Biden family members. Compromising our country to the degree it seems to be is pretty serious. If Beau was part of it then his legacy should reflect that. As the investigations continue with more whistleblowers, more documents and more e-mails surfacing we might even find out.

I keep hearing that no-one should be above the law.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure. Almost every day now more information surfaces that provides information about collusion with all kinds of countries and Biden family members. Compromising our country to the degree it seems to be is pretty serious. If Beau was part of it then his legacy should reflect that. As the investigations continue with more whistleblowers, more documents and more e-mails surfacing we might even find out.

I keep hearing that no-one should be above the law.
Really? Every day, eh? Got a link? There is information about investments made by a Chinese company. Hunter worked for Burisma. Where is evidence that there was any impact to our national security? You guys pull that shit out of thin air.

Did you know about the $3 million per year Trump got from Turkey? That was ok, right? Except when Erdogan demanded Trump pull US troops out of Kurdish villages in Northern Syria...the day after our troops left...the Turks started air strikes. But that was ok.

Trump makes way for Turkey operation against Kurds in Syria

Did you know Trump, Inc did $160 million in business deals while Donald was president and all in foreign countries. Again, no problem.

Report: Trump Made $160 Million in Foreign Business Deals as President

Trump repeatedly broke his promise that his company wouldn’t make new foreign business deals while he was in office.