• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How are the new rules the PJ users created and agreed to?

FakeName

Governor
New Rules arrived due to so many Reports...….Admin wanted less and you reported more......YOU are the problem not the correction...……...
The problem isn't accurate reports of violations, it is the violations themselves.

The rules are simple and reasonable.

Violating them over and over, day in and day out is just disrespect, pure and simple.

Not disrespect for me, that doesn't matter, it is disrespect for PJ, for SW48, for the moderators.

Not sure why you can't just try to control yourself.

D

Deleted member 21794

I see no change in the forum sorry to say.

So do the rating abusers lose the rating feature now?

Nothing has really changed here. IMHO
Yes, there has been a change. A rule on "ratings abuse" was made just for you. Virtually all your posts have little to content. The ratings you get are a reflection of that. Here are a few of your latest gems. @SW48, please take note.

bearclaw1.png
There you are, demanding moderator action and making a personal attack on me.

bearclaw2.png
Once again, there you are demanding moderation on your behalf on the open board. Note there are three others down rating you. That's because your posts are pathetic.

Look at that! A topical post! You posted "looks like the repukes are afraid of him. So I gave a dislike and offered a rebuttal. You can see it right here, below:

bearclaw3.png
And your response? Nothing on topic. Just more whining. Of course I gave it a dislike.

bearclaw5.png

There you are once again demanding moderator action on the open board. Why shouldn't that get a down rating?

Now.... I began getting screen shots but unfortunately was banned for "ratings abuse"! Read Bear Claw's post above and let that sink in! Someone please tell me: which of these posts was it inappropriate to give a "dislike" rating?

bueller.gif

If anything, Bear Claw should be banned for abusing the other posters with stupid, inane posts.

@SW48, thanks for the gesture. But no thanks. I know you're busy. But the fact is, Bear Claw makes pathetic posts, gets down rated and I have no desire to continue here without ratings buttons. Bear Claw already has a rule made just for him. As I've clearly shown above, he abuses that rule. On principle, I refuse to take part in such silliness.

One last thing: Bear Claw even gets special service! I reported the personal attacks and nothing was done. But Bear Claw gets action on his behalf immediately. In fact, that's the only reason there aren't even more screen shots of Bear Claw's abusive posts. Someone thought low enough of them to delete them. So unfortunately, I am unable to provide yet even more of Bear Claw's silly posts to make my case.

But don't just take my word for it. Read what others have and will say on this topic. PJ isn't a site for wimps.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 21794

Now, @SW48, if you are still on the fence about the quality of Bear Claw's posts, here's more. I just happened to see had replied in another thread in this forum. Here is what we deal with on a normal basis. You're telling us all down rating posts like these is "ratings abuse"? Seriously, bro?

upload_2019-11-26_12-40-37.png

upload_2019-11-26_12-38-36.png
upload_2019-11-26_12-39-28.png

upload_2019-11-26_12-40-37.png

upload_2019-11-26_12-41-31.png

upload_2019-11-26_12-42-21.png

upload_2019-11-26_12-43-11.png

upload_2019-11-26_12-45-16.png

Oh look! And actual nice post!

upload_2019-11-26_12-46-22.png

Unfortunately, I am only able to put 10 images in a single post. Hopefully, you've seen enough to understand who it s you're waging a war on ratings abuse for.

Best wishes. I've had enough of this nonsense. Oh and don't forget to read Bear Claw's post to you telling you you need to remove me permanently. Go ahead and do that. Please delete my account. I make no claim that I am the perfect poster here. I push the envelope but I also post a lot of actual content. I don't care if you keep Bear Claw. But please delete my account if you intend to continue protecting Bear Claw from the results of making inane, stupid posts again and again and again.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 21794

No.....it's BC this time :)
Bear Claw has been identified as one of the five members who causes the most moderation problems. He has about 3,500 total posts. The rest of on the list, Nina, me, llovejim and dawg, are far more active on the board. Ergo, Bear Claw is the biggest problem on the board. Just thought I'd add my two cents' worth, as I was given an option. Continue to be punished for down rating stupid posts or have my account deleted. I chose deletion of my account. Time spent here is generally time wasted anyway.

Toodles one and all!

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
I’m surprised that people get so worked up over politics that it requires people to attack one another on a personal level. Since when is insulting a person ever been considered a legitimate form of argument?

Here is a link to those who have been temp banned since the new rules:

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-penalty-box-users-who-have-been-temp-banned-for-repeated-violations.126439/

Dawg was one of them. I haven't moderated any other posts that Dawg has been reported on that has violated the rules for a temp ban. But maybe other mods were and didn't temp ban him, I don't know.
I wish you would open up that thread to replies so we can shame them ourselves.

i was not aware boy is a racial slur

i am not aware of a user that hardly posts but abuses the ratings

there is only 8 users because apparently one “side” has quit posting. seems like collusion. :)

simply take a screen shot of the ratings abuses, save it to your computer, and upload it to a pm
"Boy" isn't necessarily racist, but it is unquestionably a personal insult.

FakeName

Governor
Bear Claw has been identified as one of the five members who causes the most moderation problems. He has about 3,500 total posts. The rest of on the list, Nina, me, llovejim and dawg, are far more active on the board. Ergo, Bear Claw is the biggest problem on the board. Just thought I'd add my two cents' worth, as I was given an option. Continue to be punished for down rating stupid posts or have my account deleted. I chose deletion of my account. Time spent here is generally time wasted anyway.

Toodles one and all!
Or you could have just followed the simple and reasonable rules.