• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How are the new rules the PJ users created and agreed to?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It's not. Well, hard telling now. It seems the left are always changing words to mean some kind of racism.

I never heard of any group either that decided to quit posting???? But them, I'm not here 24 hrs a day like some are.
I remember back when obama was president PJ leftist had no problem throwing out the racist word even when the comment wasn't racist nor is the poster racist. But now it's a no no

Bear Claw

President
i was not aware boy is a racial slur

i am not aware of a user that hardly posts but abuses the ratings

there is only 8 users because apparently one “side” has quit posting. seems like collusion. :)

simply take a screen shot of the ratings abuses, save it to your computer, and upload it to a pm

The term "BOY" was used by slave owner in reference to a black slave, hence racist.

It is a racist remark

https://blackthen.com/the-word-boy-as-a-derogatory-insult-towards-black-men-am-i-not-a-man/

Bear Claw

President
i was not aware boy is a racial slur

i am not aware of a user that hardly posts but abuses the ratings

there is only 8 users because apparently one “side” has quit posting. seems like collusion. :)

simply take a screen shot of the ratings abuses, save it to your computer, and upload it to a pm
PM me and I will give you the name of the poster. 4,871 ratings indicates a stalker, troll. IMO

LeilaniMP

Empress
How are the new rules the PJ users created and agreed to in the group chat a number of weeks back?

Do you see the rules working and making the board better or not? Why or why not?

Remember with over 700 posts a day the rules can't be enforced on every post. Its more like the police and speeding. A lot of people speed every day but only a few get caught and pay the price. Do the crime and you may do the time. Many here seem to forget we don't have time to police every post and police see violations differently and moderate differently.

But it seems except for a few users that most are following the rules.

Give me some feedback.
I've been a member of this forum since September 2011.

The ever-changing rules aren't difficult to follow.

Granted, I don't post very often.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How are the new rules the PJ users created and agreed to in the group chat a number of weeks back?

Do you see the rules working and making the board better or not? Why or why not?

Remember with over 700 posts a day the rules can't be enforced on every post. Its more like the police and speeding. A lot of people speed every day but only a few get caught and pay the price. Do the crime and you may do the time. Many here seem to forget we don't have time to police every post and police see violations differently and moderate differently.

But it seems except for a few users that most are following the rules.

Give me some feedback.
I saw nowhere PJ users (the life of PJ) made any New Rules just either agreed with New Rules made or didn't...………..it's like all the polls posted that I've never in 70 years ever been a part of...……..I didn't make ONE New Rule all I did was agree with the New Rules Admin made, but, since have learned I can't call someone a fag and get banned but can be called "d***sucker" and 4/15 wasn't...……….admin didn't want reporting but it seems libs doesn't understand that and now reporting is OK for 5 or 6...….

I admit I broke some New Rules I didn't make, but, if you come at me I will come back harder...……...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Seems the following is not being enforced.

"

Any report that is a clear violation is 5 day suspension.

Perma-bans will apply at the discretion of the admin, as deemed appropriate for recidivist posters."
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/disruptive-posting-personal-attacks-and-insults.124564/

Day in and day out the same posters commit clear violations. I know this because you delete the posts that violated the rules. yet twenty minutes later, or the next day, those same posters are on here violating your rules. Over and over again. day in and day out.

Not my place to tell you your business, but it seems to me if you actually gave Dawg and the others a five day consequence every time maybe they would learn to respect your rules.

just my two cents though.
86 U lib reporter.....…….I've been banned more than you have posted whines...…….I seldom post to you due to knowing you're a lib reporter to admin because you not man enough to stand your ground...………..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

FakeName

Governor
86 U lib reporter.....…….I've been banned more than you have posted whines...…….I seldom post to you due to knowing you're a lib reporter to admin because you not man enough to stand your ground...………..
Thanks for proving my point.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I report posts when the violation is clear. I know mods agree because they delete the post. Rarely is the person suspended. I know because I report offending poster again, twenty minutes later or the next day, for violating the rules again. And the violating posts are again deleted. day in and day out.

Seems like if the rule I quoted were actually enforced people might respect the rules and the moderators a bit more.

On the bright side this is, in my opinion, moderated better than most. I just make my comment in the category of "room for improvement".

So good job.
New Rules arrived due to so many Reports...….Admin wanted less and you reported more......YOU are the problem not the correction...……...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm telling the truth and you know it. You've referred to 'bullies' here several times now. But you do what all leftists do....deny, deny, deny. Lol! We can see right through you.
must be nina…….I put in ignore

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's not. Well, hard telling now. It seems the left are always changing words to mean some kind of racism.

I never heard of any group either that decided to quit posting???? But them, I'm not here 24 hrs a day like some are.
Yes, where is the group that stop posting...…….been here 8 years and it's the same posters

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The rules are reasonable and simple.

Why can't you just follow them?
I'd put you in Ignore but you can still see my post to report...……..NO ONE in ignore should be able to see my post...……...why don't you follow the NEW RULES...……….maybe I need start reporting you as your report, but, admin ask to 86 the damn reporting......YOU broke that rule BOY