• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How can Biden send F-16's to Ukraine and say WE (USA) are not in the War?

write on

Senator
I realize it will take probably months if ever for delivery but how many F-16 Pilots does Ukraine even have, IMO the number would be O.

WE are at War with Russian and China regardless of the BS posted and Majority of Americans aren't ready ling to serve and fight, but, they better get ready too.
Have you ever heard of the EU and what, without it, says to Russia?

Or will you continue to kiss the ass of Trump and Putin?

write on

Senator
We sent American pilots to both Britain and China...

Russia sent Migs and Russian pilots to North Korea and to North Vietnam as well.

Why do F16s get us closer to war than Abrams tanks, Himars and Patriot Missiles?
Let's get real!

They're looking for a comeback from whatever website they think will give them a pass as a reasonable answer in their pathetic attempt to answer your tough question.

Stand by......:p

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Let's get real!

They're looking for a comeback from whatever website they think will give them a pass as a reasonable answer in their pathetic attempt to answer your tough question.

Seems that Trump has pointed the hardcore Maga types in a direction and they are unable to depart from the goal...bitch about Biden, no matter what.

I find it hard to believe that these guys would actually want Putin to win unless it makes Joe look bad. So they'll complain about aid we send and if Ukraine were to lose, they'll complain about that as well.

All would be better if only Trump were still in charge....even if that makes no sense at all.

write on

Senator
Seems that Trump has pointed the hardcore Maga types in a direction and they are unable to depart from the goal...bitch about Biden, no matter what.

I find it hard to believe that these guys would actually want Putin to win unless it makes Joe look bad. So they'll complain about aid we send and if Ukraine were to lose, they'll complain about that as well.

All would be better if only Trump were still in charge....even if that makes no sense at all.
Trump continues to control as a cult of personality. At first, I thought that it was a 'fad'. But to my chagrin, we had 4 years of his shit dividing America with his narcissism in wanting to be a 21st Century Mussolini.

And still, the cultists cling- with them showing him as the leader of the GOP nomination- as of now.

WTF!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This shows a couple of Ukrainian pilots here working on simulators...but the pentagon is quick to say that it isn't training. They also so say 10 more will be coming...and that was three months ago. Of course a few months of simulators would have them ready to fly...oh, about now.

write on

Senator
This shows a couple of Ukrainian pilots here working on simulators...but the pentagon is quick to say that it isn't training. They also so say 10 more will be coming...and that was three months ago. Of course a few months of simulators would have them ready to fly...oh, about now.

I think the Biden will supply the F-16's.

I wonder what Putin's thinking?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
From my point of view keeping the country divided on important issues is what makes Trump's loyal defenders believe Trump, the bully, could work wonders in ending the Ukraine and Russia war.

write on

Senator
From my point of view keeping the country divided on important issues is what makes Trump's loyal defenders believe Trump, the bully, could work wonders in ending the Ukraine and Russia war.
Yes, but how else will he make money? Lives lost means nothing to him. It's all about profit at all cost- including what it really means to be an American.

Didn't I mention 'capitalism'' somewhere? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yes, but how else will he make money? Lives lost means nothing to him. It's all about profit at all cost- including what it really means to be an American.

Didn't I mention 'capitalism'' somewhere? :rolleyes:
Trump's opposition know his M.O. quite well by now and have for a very long time.

This read on the link is quite informative re: help for Ukraine's war efforts now and in the future.

How Biden got to yes on F-16s and Ukraine
The decision followed a flurry of activity in the weeks leading up to the G-7 meeting.

snip ------
“However this war ends, and whenever it ends, Ukraine is going to have one of the largest militaries on the continent, and they’re going to have a long border with Russia going forward,” the official said. “So they’re gonna need a modern air force for that effort no matter what happens.”

Preventing escalation is still a key consideration. Speaking to reporters on Sunday at the G-7 summit, Biden stressed that his Ukrainian counterpart assured him that he will not use the F-16s to fly into Russian territory. But where Russian troops are in Ukrainian territory, that’s fair game. Sullivan noted on Sunday that Crimea is part of Ukraine.

The timing of the next steps and other details remain unclear, including which countries will send their F-16s or other jets for training, and which countries will ask the U.S. to approve the transfer of American-made equipment.

How Biden got to yes on F-16s and Ukraine - POLITICO

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump's opposition know his M.O. quite well by now and have for a very long time.

This read on the link is quite informative re: help for Ukraine's war efforts now and in the future.

How Biden got to yes on F-16s and Ukraine
The decision followed a flurry of activity in the weeks leading up to the G-7 meeting.

snip ------
“However this war ends, and whenever it ends, Ukraine is going to have one of the largest militaries on the continent, and they’re going to have a long border with Russia going forward,” the official said. “So they’re gonna need a modern air force for that effort no matter what happens.”

Preventing escalation is still a key consideration. Speaking to reporters on Sunday at the G-7 summit, Biden stressed that his Ukrainian counterpart assured him that he will not use the F-16s to fly into Russian territory. But where Russian troops are in Ukrainian territory, that’s fair game. Sullivan noted on Sunday that Crimea is part of Ukraine.

The timing of the next steps and other details remain unclear, including which countries will send their F-16s or other jets for training, and which countries will ask the U.S. to approve the transfer of American-made equipment.

How Biden got to yes on F-16s and Ukraine - POLITICO
I'd bet any country giving up F-16s is hoping for F-35 replacements.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Ukrainian victory would push back the international financial elite that poses the biggest danger of WWIII. Russian victory would accelerate the international tensions tending to lead to war.
That is patently ridiculous.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let's get real!

Only a Squid would as such a stupid question and someone that was scared to enlist answer

Cheer leading for Putin again? The only negotiation Putin will agree to would leave 1/3rd of Ukraine to be part of Russia. The only settlement Ukraine will agree to is the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukrainian soil.

IN addition....Russia should agree to war crimes prosecutions and reparations for the damage they've done to Ukraine.
Obviously don't know a thing about Russia. The only way that is going to happen is if you invade the country and take Moscow. When do you leave?

Your moronic virtue signaling bullshit is getting thousands upon thousands of people killed while one corrupt Gov't fights the other.