• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How can Biden send F-16's to Ukraine and say WE (USA) are not in the War?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How does waging endless wars make the world more peaceful?
Would withdrawing support from Ukraine make the world more peaceful? If the lesson learned is that a country with a large military can simply invade and occupy neighboring countries wouldn't that encourage China to take Taiwan by force?

How many other nations would view other countries with that in mind? Oh good...a global arms race.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
86 you tiny fella
You keep posting that same thought....as if when you are losing the argument all you need to do is tell other posters to shut up or gtfo...

You'd still be a loser even if every one you disagree with left or put you on ignore.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Who said it does? Forcing Russia to back down means putting an end to its expansionism. Whereas if they win that will likely mean a follow-up war in somewhere like Poland or Lithuania.
Looks to me like that isn't going to happen. Endless wars dead ahead...

Raoul_Luke

Would withdrawing support from Ukraine make the world more peaceful? If the lesson learned is that a country with a large military can simply invade and occupy neighboring countries wouldn't that encourage China to take Taiwan by force?

How many other nations would view other countries with that in mind? Oh good...a global arms race.
Yes, because there is no such thing as diplomacy...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, because there is no such thing as diplomacy...
Sure thing...cripple Ukraine's military and Putin will instantly agree to withdraw Russian troops from Ukraine, write a check for damages and turn over the soldiers who committed war crimes.

So let's get back to that shore front property you wanted to buy in the Mohave.

Raoul_Luke

Sure thing...cripple Ukraine's military and Putin will instantly agree to withdraw Russian troops from Ukraine, write a check for damages and turn over the soldiers who committed war crimes.

So let's get back to that shore front property you wanted to buy in the Mohave.
None of that is going to happen even if Ukraine was somehow able to "win" - an outcome that is becoming more dubious with each passing day:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
None of that is going to happen even if Ukraine was somehow able to "win" - an outcome that is becoming more dubious with each passing day:

There is a better chance of Putin losing support if Ukraine wins than if Ukraine surrenders. If the Russian general staff tires of the losses, they may just toss his ass out of the Kremlin. If he gains permanent theft of 1/3rd of Ukraine, his position will be significantly stronger.

Raoul_Luke

There is a better chance of Putin losing support if Ukraine wins than if Ukraine surrenders. If the Russian general staff tires of the losses, they may just toss his ass out of the Kremlin. If he gains permanent theft of 1/3rd of Ukraine, his position will be significantly stronger.
That sounds like you are hoping in one hand and sh*tting in the other. Shall we bet on which one fills up first?

EatTheRich

President
That sounds like you are hoping in one hand and sh*tting in the other. Shall we bet on which one fills up first?
If Putin didn't think the overthrow of his regime was imminent, he wouldn't be waging this war in the first place. He is in the position of Napoleon III during the Franco-Prussian War ... remind me what happened to him?