• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How deep is the doo-doo that Hillary is sinking into?

Days

Commentator
You sound clueless.

FACT:

In July of 2016, the FBI launched a counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russian government and Trump campaign officials.
AKA spying on the Trump campaign for Hillary. Who was the Atty General? Loretta Lynch. Serving her old boss, Bill Clinton to the end.

Meanwhile, Hillary actually committed multiple crimes that the FBI was compelled to investigate. That's a different scenario.

Your pretensions aside, there was no crime committed by Trump, apart from having the nerve to run for president... against Hillary.

FakeName

Governor
AKA spying on the Trump campaign for Hillary. Who was the Atty General? Loretta Lynch. Serving her old boss, Bill Clinton to the end.

Meanwhile, Hillary actually committed multiple crimes that the FBI was compelled to investigate. That's a different scenario.

Your pretensions aside, there was no crime committed by Trump, apart from having the nerve to run for president... against Hillary.
Utter nonsense. The walls are caving in, everyone around him is going g to prison. Do you honestly think he didn't know about all the crimes being committed in his name all around him?

Days

Commentator
Utter nonsense. The walls are caving in, everyone around him is going g to prison. Do you honestly think he didn't know about all the crimes being committed in his name all around him?
you should have called yourself that instead "UtterNonsense" ... fits your posts.

Days

Commentator
So no response or refutation of what I actually said?

Is that a concession?
I already covered it, you didn't say anything different ... just repeated the same nonsense.

Look, it's this simple. Hillary actually committed crimes, lots of them, but she gamed the whole system, she's like a modern day Capone, she laughed at the notion that she was going down and she was right, the FBI cut her a get-out-of-jail-free card and walked away from her and everyone close to her. The FBI actually gave out immunity to all her aides and then never called on them to testify. 3rd world behavior.

Trump, OTOH, was not from government, he had no crimes being investigated by the FBI, but when he ran for president against Hillary, she turned the whole system against him.

You are a pure politico, pushing propaganda. The same old tired bull shit over and over.

why didn't you pick a real name?

FakeName

Governor
I already covered it, you didn't say anything different ... just repeated the same nonsense.

Look, it's this simple. Hillary actually committed crimes, lots of them, but she gamed the whole system, she's like a modern day Capone, she laughed at the notion that she was going down and she was right, the FBI cut her a get-out-of-jail-free card and walked away from her and everyone close to her. The FBI actually gave out immunity to all her aides and then never called on them to testify. 3rd world behavior.

Trump, OTOH, was not from government, he had no crimes being investigated by the FBI, but when he ran for president against Hillary, she turned the whole system against him.

You are a pure politico, pushing propaganda. The same old tired bull shit over and over.

why didn't you pick a real name?
All the people around Trump are going down for real crimes. So your tin foil hat deep state conspiracy nonsense just makes you look silly.

Oh, and my name is just as real as yours but more honest.

Days

Commentator
All the people around Trump are going down for real crimes. So your tin foil hat deep state conspiracy nonsense just makes you look silly.

Oh, and my name is just as real as yours but more honest.
too bad your posts aren't better than your name. And you are lying about your nic, you are a sock puppet, obvious to everyone here. I don't care, but it is so obvious, dude, really it is.

FakeName

Governor
too bad your posts aren't better than your name. And you are lying about your nic, you are a sock puppet, obvious to everyone here. I don't care, but it is so obvious, dude, really it is.
Ask Neo in the matrix, he is conservative like you and disagrees with me on everything but he will tell you that I was on topix and used this name.

Days

Commentator
Ask Neo in the matrix, he is conservative like you and disagrees with me on everything but he will tell you that I was on topix and used this name.
how do you know I'm a conservative?

you are supposed to be new here.

FakeName

Governor
how do you know I'm a conservative?

you are supposed to be new here.
Duh. I read what you wrote, what do you mean how do I know?

Everything you have said your deep state fantasies, your obsession with Hillary.

Neo agrees with all of that, you would like him, I actually like him in spite of it

Days

Commentator
Duh. I read what you wrote, what do you mean how do I know?

Everything you have said your deep state fantasies, your obsession with Hillary.

Neo agrees with all of that, you would like him, I actually like him in spite of it
uh-huh

my deep state fantasies?

what would those be?

this is going to unravel real fast for you, mainly because you are not very good at it.

Days

Commentator
Yes your deep state fantasies, reread your own posts. Check your tinfoul hat, and get back to me.
tin-foil hat check:

Does tin foil block out gamma rays? (not sure) Is that why they wore them? (I think so)

Are gamma rays harmful? (yes)

Nowadays, the threat is microwaves. Funny enough, with the 5G networks coming online, it would seem advisable to anyone working or living close to a cell tower to wear tin-foil hats. tin-foil is definitely an effective barrier against microwaves. Alas, where do you find tin-foil these days? I don't think aluminum foil would be as effective.

you sound very familiar to me, I'm not one for rememberring names but I am very good at recalling the spirits, especially the style of writing and manner of prose and method of back and forth.

how about my "deep state conspiracy theories" that you mentioned, where did you read those?

M

murdock

I found one more video, that brings out more info on the lawsuit depositions. Understand this, there is already a grand jury sitting for those cases, they are already in federal court, and Hillary has already Lied under oath to one of the judges on one of those cases. Not a white Lie either, the judge point blank asked her under penalty of perjury if she had turned over all the e-mails to the court and Hillary said "yes"... then they found that she had erased 30,000 e-mails before she turned over her e-mails, so she had not turned over "all the e-mails" she had attempted to hide 30,000 of them. She got caught red handed and is already guilty of perjury in that federal lawsuit, that is totally separate from the FBI investigation. And yes, she was subpoenaed for these trial testimonies and yes she will, in all likelihood, face perjury charges.

By the way, Hillary never turned over her server to the FBI. She point blank refused to do so, the FBI obtained a warrant and seized the server from her, they raided her private residence. The FBI also seized 5 other servers, 4 from the state dept and the one in the cloud that ran the network. The espionage Act that contains statutes for national security is violated by the creation of this private network for use by the Sec of State and her staff. It was created to hide her tenure as Sec of State from public scrutiny (and use by her opposition in the presidential election) but it's connection was over the internet... hence, the exposure of state secrets.

This is all smoke being blown up Americans asses. Nothing will ever happen to these vermin and if Trump is elected we'll have 4 more years of the same, eventually with a vermin democrat getting elected and starting the 2nd revolution.

Days

Commentator
This is all smoke being blown up Americans asses. Nothing will ever happen to these vermin and if Trump is elected we'll have 4 more years of the same, eventually with a vermin democrat getting elected and starting the 2nd revolution.
You waas right, the rule of law seems to not apply to HRC.