• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How do we address the migrant crisis?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The border is overflowing. Border cities are overflow.
What consideration should be given to aiding those arriving and in need and provide equitable support from the states...

Apportion arrivals per state/city?

How? Thoughts..?

reason10

Governor
What consideration should be given to aiding those arriving and in need and provide equitable support from the states...

How? Thoughts..?
That part is easy, but will require a legally elected president and a non Communist Congress.

1. Those animals have to be DEPORTED. Period! Send them to Mexico and let Mexico deal with them.

2. The WALL has to be built, to send a message to the drug traffickers and child prostitution traffickers, since that's pretty much what is getting across here. Once there is a wall, the animals stop coming. They either stay in Mexico and deal with Mexico's immigration laws, or they get off their fat asses and do today what the American colonists did in 1776.

3. Those animals who arrive in border cities should IMMEDIATELY be sent to sanctuary states like New York, Illinois, California, etc. Let THEIR taxpayers deal with Biden's bullschittt.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That part is easy, but will require a legally elected president and a non Communist Congress.

1. Those animals have to be DEPORTED. Period! Send them to Mexico and let Mexico deal with them.

2. The WALL has to be built, to send a message to the drug traffickers and child prostitution traffickers, since that's pretty much what is getting across here. Once there is a wall, the animals stop coming. They either stay in Mexico and deal with Mexico's immigration laws, or they get off their fat asses and do today what the American colonists did in 1776.

3. Those animals who arrive in border cities should IMMEDIATELY be sent to sanctuary states like New York, Illinois, California, etc. Let THEIR taxpayers deal with Biden's bullschittt.
Biden won, yes, thank you for affirming

Now onward,
I do agree..more states need to take on supporting the migrant influx...

reason10

Governor
Biden won, yes, thank you for affirming

Now onward,
I do agree..more states need to take on supporting the migrant influx...
Biden did not win legally. He did NOT get 81 million legal votes. That's not even close to correct. And he is the reason those animals are coming.
Trump STOPPED those animals cold and made the agreement that the asylum scammers would have to stay in Mexico until their case came up. It was Pres. Biden who overturned the stay in Mexico thing and let those animals come in.

The idea of shipping those edited to the Sanctuary states is to cover those liberals in the very schitt they support for Texas. Let those edited drain New York's already overspending budgets.

And they are NOT migrants. Real Migrants wait their turn in line to LEGALLY emigrate to this country. Those are edited. Their presence here is a slap in the face to the MILLIONS who LEGALLY emigrated to this country. Those edited have to go.

Send them back and make them get in line behind those who are waiting patiently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy McGurk

President

How? Thoughts..?
First, our immigration laws must be changed if we want to reduce the influx. Especially the asylum laws.

Second, we need a rational national conversation about what will be done with those immigrants who are here, and will come here. Work permits? Housing? A path to citizenship or other forms of legal residency? In short, we need “better rules” and those rules must come in the form of new laws enacted by Congress. But it seems that the GOP has no interest in that discussion. They prefer chaos and using the issue as just another political football. On it goes.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Biden did not win legally. He did NOT get 81 million legal votes. That's not even close to correct. And he is the reason those animals are coming.
Trump STOPPED those animals cold and made the agreement that the asylum scammers would have to stay in Mexico until their case came up. It was Pres. Biden who overturned the stay in Mexico thing and let those animals come in.

The idea of shipping those animals to the Sanctuary states is to cover those liberals in the very schitt they support for Texas. Let those animals drain New York's already overspending budgets.

And they are NOT migrants. Real Migrants wait their turn in line to LEGALLY emigrate to this country. Those are ANIMALS. Their presence here is a slap in the face to the MILLIONS who LEGALLY emigrated to this country. Those ANIMALS have to go.

Send them back and make them get in line behind those who are waiting patiently.
Migrants is just a catch-all for the problems we're seeing at the border. Meanwhile, unless you're presenting court certified findings regarding the election outcome stop babbling about stolen elections.
So what I captured is disperse migrants among cities including sanctuary cities, followed by have them get in line behind everybody else that's waiting.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
First, our immigration laws must be changed if we want to reduce the influx. Especially the asylum laws.

Second, we need a rational national conversation about what will be done with those immigrants who are here, and will come here. Work permits? Housing? A path to citizenship or other forms of legal residency? In short, we need “better rules” and those rules must come in the form of new laws enacted by Congress. But it seems that the GOP has no interest in that discussion. They prefer chaos and using the issue as just another political football. On it goes.
we already have rules. there are rules surrounding legal entry. there are rules surrounding asylum, and so on.

as to housing, the streets of El Paso and similar are not adequate. where else?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

How? Thoughts..?
More immigration courts...swift hearings and deportation of those not qualified for asylum.

Bugsy McGurk

President
we already have rules. there are rules surrounding legal entry. there are rules surrounding asylum, and so on.

Of course we already have rules. And those rules are being followed, such as the asylum laws. And we have the migrant situation we have. That’s why I say we need to change the laws.

As to housing decisions, that’s part of the big picture that must be addressed in a rational national conversation. We can’t decide where people will live in the abstract.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course we already have rules. And those rules are being followed, such as the asylum laws. And we have the migrant situation we have. That’s why I say we need to change the laws.

As to housing decisions, that’s part of the big picture that must be addressed in a rational national conversation. We can’t decide where people will live in the abstract.
there appear to be huge swaths of persons traversing the border anywhere but designated points of enter (as outlined by our rules).... that does not appear to be following the rules.

Bugsy McGurk

President
More immigration courts...swift hearings and deportation of those not qualified for asylum.
That’s a huge part of it. As long as we have the asylum laws we have, and a paucity of immigration courts that causes very lengthy delays in addressing asylum claims, we will have the problems we have.

The Dems have been calling for new immigration laws for decades, but the Republicans just aren’t interested. They prefer the chaos and using the issue as a political football.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
the rate of influx is seemingly too great for that. how do we adress the volume?
I think the number of immigration judges should be determined by the volume...I would hope we could have a hearing within days of an arrival. Some kind of housing until they have hearings...no release until a hearing is done....that should be the goal.

TBLee

Governor

The rules are worthless unless they are enforced. I agree that our borders are a mess. President Biden got what he wanted with changes at the border, surely his administration has a plan now to deal with the huge influx they created.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The rules are worthless unless they are enforced. I agree that our borders are a mess. President Biden got what he wanted with changes at the border, surely his administration has a plan now to deal with the huge influx they created.
The rules are being enforced. It’s just that Fox Noise doesn’t tell you that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think the number of immigration judges should be determined by the volume...I would hope we could have a hearing within days of an arrival. Some kind of housing until they have hearings...no release until a hearing is done....that should be the goal.
agree, we should increase the number of judges. as to the housing... i think the border is overflowed. some other locality?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
agree, we should increase the number of judges. as to the housing... i think the border is overflowed. some other locality?
Probably a nearby military base. Fort Ord comes to mind. It hasn't been used as a base for years. I think it still has barracks and housing standing. There may be a number of military bases closer that are not used to capacity.

How? Thoughts..?
we've already tried sending illegal immigrants to blue cities. they don't want them, and it just makes the crime rate go up.

why not enforce the immigration laws as written, until and unless congress passes new legislation? why should this stuff be a function of executive orders and presidential whims to suit his political chances in an upcoming election?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
that is the question. clearly border towns are not adequate.