• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How do we address the migrant crisis?

The rules are worthless unless they are enforced. I agree that our borders are a mess. President Biden got what he wanted with changes at the border, surely his administration has a plan now to deal with the huge influx they created.
Again, President Biden did not make the Laws regarding immigration applying for Asylum.That was Congress 40 years ago...Congress needs to change the law!

Colorforms

Senator
In the meantime I don't be grudge them shipping arrivals off to sanctuary cities, or anywhere for that matter.
I wouldn't have a problem with sending them to a sanctuary city or state, since they are encouraging this sort of migration. Personally, I would like to see the states that want the feds to follow federal immigration law left out of it, which means the border states, with the exception of California, would be closed off.

I wouldn't have a problem with sending them to a sanctuary city or state, since they are encouraging this sort of migration. Personally, I would like to see the states that want the feds to follow federal immigration law left out of it, which means the border states, with the exception of California, would be closed off.
Nobody should be allowed to enter the US Illegally.The vast majority shown on Fox and other Right Wing media are applying for Asylum.Taking advantage of an outdated, failed system.Congress needs to step up and amend it.They won't , the GOP refuses to take a vote.

Colorforms

Senator
Nobody should be allowed to enter the US Illegally.The vast majority shown on Fox and other Right Wing media are applying for Asylum.Taking advantage of an outdated, failed system.Congress needs to step up and amend it.They won't , the GOP refuses to take a vote.
They don't need to amend it. There is nothing in the asylum rules that say you have to enter the border to apply for asylum. You can go to an airport or, as I suggested, a port of entry and apply there. We should not be allowing them in until they have their hearing, however.

Again, if Biden wants to keep them here, then they should go to a sanctuary city or state, and leave the states that want the feds to follow the law out of it.

Colorforms

Senator
He made sure the laws on the books were NOT enforced. Our borders are open and a free for all. Highest numbers ever seen.
It's a humanitarian crisis. People are dying on the way here, children are raped and abandoned, ranchers and farmers are attacked, and the left is cheering it on.

Last edited:
At this point no other choice but to close the border and move the military in to enforce it. Currently our Southern Border does not exist, thousands upon thousands of mainly fighting age men from all over the world are flooding the country. Declaring this a national security emergency would allow the Asylum requests to be suspended.

Which of course will not happen because all of this is by design. Nobody is this incompetent.

Oh and Biden was installed, he was not elected.

Jack4freedom

Governor
At this point no other choice but to close the border and move the military in to enforce it. Currently our Southern Border does not exist, thousands upon thousands of mainly fighting age men from all over the world are flooding the country. Declaring this a national security emergency would allow the Asylum requests to be suspended.

Which of course will not happen because all of this is by design. Nobody is this incompetent.

Oh and Biden was installed, he was not elected.
Your stateent proves that you are ignorant. Drive into Mexico some time then try to come back without waiting 3-4 hours then showing your passport. Your television keeps telling you the border is wide open. Maybe you should get your head out your ass and switch stations, chubby.

BTW: Biden won by over 7,000,000 votes even with the rampant cheating and voter suppression by the GOP. YOUR BOY GOT HIS ASS KICKED.

Jack4freedom

Governor
He made sure the laws on the books were NOT enforced. Our borders are open and a free for all. Highest numbers ever seen.
Any evidence that Biden made sure laws were not enforced or are you just blowing it out your ass again? You have obviously never crossed the Southern US border TB. I have hundreds of times and I can assure you it is not open or any kind of free for all. You are just talking’ shit again. Try to FOCUS, TB.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Most people here illegally had entered legally and overstayed their visas.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They don't need to amend it. There is nothing in the asylum rules that say you have to enter the border to apply for asylum. You can go to an airport or, as I suggested, a port of entry and apply there. We should not be allowing them in until they have their hearing, however.

Again, if Biden wants to keep them here, then they should go to a sanctuary city or state, and leave the states that want the feds to follow the law out of it.
Senate would never bring amendment to a vote
1695691233575.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Any evidence that Biden made sure laws were not enforced or are you just blowing it out your ass again? You have obviously never crossed the Southern US border TB. I have hundreds of times and I can assure you it is not open or any kind of free for all. You are just talking’ shit again. Try to FOCUS, TB.
So how did 250,000 cross in August illegally?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe instead of jerking off to Hunter‘s laptop, congress should take a vote to get more border control agents instead of trying to shut down the federal government. Ya think?
You think Senate would bring it to a vote
Hell, when NG's were sent to border leftist shit in their panties
Who wants to be a border agent and end up in court for controlling the border?

Jack4freedom

Governor
You think Senate would bring it to a vote
Hell, when NG's were sent to border leftist shit in their panties
Who wants to be a border agent and end up in court for controlling the border?
You been reading too much right wing fiction Dawg. Biden doesn’t want those illegal crossings anymore than you do. It’s a very complicated issue. We need some cooperation between the two parties.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You been reading too much right wing fiction Dawg. Biden doesn’t want those illegal crossings anymore than you do. It’s a very complicated issue. We need some cooperation between the two parties.
I don't need read right wing anything...what I post is my Opinion
Joey the King of EO's could do something, hell, Joey doesn't know where he's at or speaking of, introduces Blinken as Pacfic Island guest

The two parties suck dust

Joey the King of EO's could do something, hell, Joey doesn't know where he's at or speaking of, introduces Blinken as Pacfic Island guest

Sounds like Joey is up your ass

Jack4freedom

Governor

I agree but one is much worse right now. That’s the one who is totally obsessed with getting Trump back in the White House. I will continue to oppose them and all their rhetoric until they finally realize that.