• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How do you rate Trump?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I really don't understand what you think is unethical about his skills. He makes deals instead of just throwing massive amounts of (our) money at people.
Trump uses lies and propaganda to promote his business ventures and sell himself as being the only guy/leader who can save America.

No, I guess he will never be known for throwing money at people, he pockets it for himself. He won't even pay his lawyers.
  4. Media intimidation. A power user of Twitter, Trump took full advantage of the reality that in …
Six strategies from Trump’s PR playbook (irpp.org)

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
First, I understand human nature well enough that I would never be pro "all things" anybody. I don't love Trump, I respect his ability to negotiate with people that liberals wouldn't even have the sense to talk to.

A couple of dear friends of mine are Democrats and it always makes me sad to learn how many things things they don't know about because the media they watch doesn't inform. I'm not referring to theories and speculation, I'm referring to things there are actual proofs of. We stay friends by not getting into long discussions on it.
You've turned being mis-informed into an art form.

Remember when Trump said North Korea agreed to get rid of their nukes?

It was a lie. But I guess you believed him. He had zero ability to negotiate with foreign leaders. They thought he was a useful idiot. They were correct.

protectionist

Governor
I agree in that Trump has not started any idiotic wars and has de escalated the ones Bush started and Obama let go on. Other than that he is a disaster and a horrible role model for our children. We surely can do a hell of a lot better than him in my opinion.
Do you or any of the people who thanked this post think you all could pass a quiz on the 400 accomplishments of the Trump administration ? Yes or no ?

protectionist

Governor
You've turned being mis-informed into an art form.

Remember when Trump said North Korea agreed to get rid of their nukes?

It was a lie. But I guess you believed him. He had zero ability to negotiate with foreign leaders. They thought he was a useful idiot. They were correct.
PBS is hardly a non-partisan source to base a post on.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Do you or any of the people who thanked this post think you all could pass a quiz on the 400 accomplishments of the Trump administration ? Yes or no ?

Not eating your MAGAPILL champ and not taking any of your pop quizzes. The answer is NO. Go sell that crap on Truth Social or Infowars.

protectionist

Governor
He had zero ability to negotiate with foreign leaders. They thought he was a useful idiot. They were correct.
FALSE! There's lots of examples of Trump successfully negotiating with foreign leaders.
1. Trump pressured European delinquent scofflaws into paying their agreed upon shares in NATO.
2. Trump brokered a peace agreement between Sudan and Israel – the third such agreement between Israel and an Arab-Muslim nation in less than three months. (Bahrain, UAE)
3. Trump negotiated and signed the historic United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (MCA), replacing the disasterous, outsourcing Clinton-era North American Free Trade Agreement.
4. After years of failed negotiations, Trump proposed a new way of bridging the divide between Serbia & Kosovo. By focusing on job creation and economic growth, the two countries were able to reach a real breakthrough on economic cooperation across a broad range of issues.
5. Trump successfully negotiated the normalization of ties between Kosovo and Israel, and the establishment of diplomatic relations.
6. Trump got Serbia to open a commercial office in Jerusalem, and to move its embassy to Jerusalem.
7. Trump negotiated and signed 2 "Agriculture and Digital Trade Agreements with Japan, eliminating or reduce tariffs on about $7.2 billion in United States agricultural exports, including beef, pork, poultry, wheat, cheese, wine ethanol, and more. Upon implementation, more than 90 percent of U.S. agricultural imports into Japan became duty-free or got preferential tariff access.
1692892551074.jpeg

8. Trump enacted a law that requires the State Department to punish Chinese officials who bar American officials, journalists and other citizens from going freely to Tibetan areas in China’s far west.
9. Trump enacted a new law requiring the U.S. to impose sanctions on foreigners, foreign companies and foreign government agencies found supporting Hezbollah or a number of entities related to it, including its financial agency, its foreign-relations department and its media arm.
10. Trump welcomed FIFA's newest president Gianni Infantino to the White House, where Trump hailed the upcoming 2026 World Cup games as being a "very important and special event." He used his skill in the art of the deal to secure the return of the World Cup to the US, for the first time since 1992.
1692892189147.jpeg
11. As for denuclearization, when Trump was president, relations between North Korea & the US were good and Kim stopped firing test missles. When Biden took over, the peaceful climate ended, and missles started up again. Trump also negotiated a peace between North & South Korea.
1692893054272.jpeg1692893089691.jpeg
12. Argentina agreed to allow pork product imports from the US, in 2017, for the first time since 1992.
13. Trump signed into law legislation cutting some aid to Palestine, until they end stipends to terrorists and the families of slain attackers, Included was
the Taylor Force Act, which was named after a former US army officer who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian terrorist while visiting Tel Aviv.
14. Trump expanded US oil exports by negotiating for crude oil exports to India.
15. Trump secured & finalized terms of a sugar trade pact with Mexico, to resolve a years-long dispute. The sugar deal, which was reworked from a lopsided 2014 pact, averts imposition of large duties on U.S. imports of Mexican sugar, while also addressing U.S. industry demands for protection from cheap, subsidized sugar from its top foreign supplier.

Facts & knowledge help to keep you from making a fool out of yourself.

https://magapill.comhttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-president-of-fifa-gianni-infantino-meeting-today-2018-08-28-live-stream/

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Not eating your MAGAPILL champ and not taking any of your pop quizzes. The answer is NO. Go sell that crap on Truth Social or Infowars.
So since you can't pass a quiz regarding Trump's 400 accomplishments, and you obviously are clueless about the facts of his presidency, you may now stop talking about what you think of him as a president.

PS- if you wish to be INFORMED, and start knowing what you're talking about, you can begin by reading Post # 47. Small, relative to the MAGAPILL list-links, but it would be a start.
1692895112182.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FALSE! There's lots of examples of Trump successfully negotiating with foreign leaders.
1. Trump pressured European delinquent scofflaws into paying their agreed upon shares in NATO.
2. Trump brokered a peace agreement between Sudan and Israel – the third such agreement between Israel and an Arab-Muslim nation in less than three months. (Bahrain, UAE)
3. Trump negotiated and signed the historic United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (MCA), replacing the disasterous, outsourcing Clinton-era North American Free Trade Agreement.
4. After years of failed negotiations, Trump proposed a new way of bridging the divide between Serbia & Kosovo. By focusing on job creation and economic growth, the two countries were able to reach a real breakthrough on economic cooperation across a broad range of issues.
5. Trump successfully negotiated the normalization of ties between Kosovo and Israel, and the establishment of diplomatic relations.
6. Trump got Serbia to open a commercial office in Jerusalem, and to move its embassy to Jerusalem.
7. Trump negotiated and signed 2 "Agriculture and Digital Trade Agreements with Japan, eliminating or reduce tariffs on about $7.2 billion in United States agricultural exports, including beef, pork, poultry, wheat, cheese, wine ethanol, and more. Upon implementation, more than 90 percent of U.S. agricultural imports into Japan became duty-free or got preferential tariff access.
View attachment 75921

8. Trump enacted a law that requires the State Department to punish Chinese officials who bar American officials, journalists and other citizens from going freely to Tibetan areas in China’s far west.
9. Trump enacted a new law requiring the U.S. to impose sanctions on foreigners, foreign companies and foreign government agencies found supporting Hezbollah or a number of entities related to it, including its financial agency, its foreign-relations department and its media arm.
10. Trump welcomed FIFA's newest president Gianni Infantino to the White House, where Trump hailed the upcoming 2026 World Cup games as being a "very important and special event."
View attachment 75920
11. As for denuclearization, when Trump was president, relations between North Korea & the US were good and Kim stopped firing test missles. When Biden took over, the peaceful climate ended, and missles started up again. Trump also negotiated a peace between North & South Korea.
View attachment 75922View attachment 75923
12. Argentina agreed to allow pork product imports from the US, in 2017, for the first time since 1992.
13. Trump signed into law legislation cutting some aid to Palestine, until they end stipends to terrorists and the families of slain attackers, Included was
the Taylor Force Act, which was named after a former US army officer who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian terrorist while visiting Tel Aviv.
14. Trump expanded US oil exports by negotiating for crude oil exports to India.
15. Trump secured & finalized terms of a sugar trade pact with Mexico, to resolve a years-long dispute. The sugar deal, which was reworked from a lopsided 2014 pact, averts imposition of large duties on U.S. imports of Mexican sugar, while also addressing U.S. industry demands for protection from cheap, subsidized sugar from its top foreign supplier.

Facts & knowledge help to keep you from making a fool out of yourself.

https://magapill.comhttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-president-of-fifa-gianni-infantino-meeting-today-2018-08-28-live-stream/

You continue to post misinformation. A couple of examples.
Serbia's embassy is in Tel Aviv.
Embassy of The Republic of Serbia in the State of Israel (mfa.gov.rs)

Another is that North Korea stopped testing missiles.
Trump praises North Korea after missile tests rattle region
Trump praises North Korea after missile tests rattle region | PBS NewsHour

Jack4freedom

Governor
So since you can't pass a quiz regarding Trump's 400 accomplishments, and you obviously are clueless about the facts of his presidency, you may now stop talking about what you think of him as a president.

PS- if you wish to be INFORMED, and start knowing what you're talking about, you can begin by reading Post # 47. Small, relative to the MAGAPILL list-links, but it would be a start.
View attachment 75924
Mike Hucklebee is also selling “The Wonders Of Donny Trump” coloring books to children in an attempt to indoctrinate toddlers into being life long Trumpers. Call Mike up and see if you can get a job promoting this stuff. I don’t come here to be knoodled into your MAGAPILL world or take any of your idiotic quizzes. Give ‘em to Reason 10 so he can pass them out in his classrooms. I’m sure DeSantis will approve.

protectionist

Governor
Mike Hucklebee is also selling “The Wonders Of Donny Trump” coloring books to children in an attempt to indoctrinate toddlers into being life long Trumpers. Call Mike up and see if you can get a job promoting this stuff. I don’t come here to be knoodled into your MAGAPILL world or take any of your idiotic quizzes. Give ‘em to Reason 10 so he can pass them out in his classrooms. I’m sure DeSantis will approve.
Ignorance has a strong resistance to knowledge. Too bad things are that way.

I'm not sure what your use of the word "knoodled" is supposed to mean, but if you ever get curious, and decide to actually INFORM yourself of what's going on in America, you will see the light, and realize you've been dead wrong all along (as I once did, after foolishly voting Democrat for 40 years).
1692898447316.png

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ignorance has a strong resistance to knowledge. Too bad things are that way.

I'm not sure what your use of the word "knoodled" is supposed to mean, but if you ever get curious, and decide to actually INFORM yourself of what's going on in America, you will see the light, and realize you've been dead wrong all along (as I once did, after foolishly voting Democrat for 40 years).
View attachment 75925
Your posts do not offer knowledge...just your opinions.