• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How do you rate Trump?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I rate Trump at 1. He got a late start helping the country deal with the coronavirus. That has lead to many unnecessary deaths.
He is doing and saying all the wrong things in the aftermath of George Floyd's death at the hands of a policeman. Presidents are supposed to say comforting, soothing things to the country during times of crisis. Think George W. Bush right after 9/11. That was GWB's finest hour, in my opinion.
But, how do you folks rate Trump? On a scale of 0-10, what number would you give him?
P.S. The reason I give him a 1 is because at least he hasn't started any new wars.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I give Trump a 3. I said before, and I say again, he has the best foreign policy of any president since Carter. But on virtually everything in the domestic arena he has been a complete disaster.
I agree in that Trump has not started any idiotic wars and has de escalated the ones Bush started and Obama let go on. Other than that he is a disaster and a horrible role model for our children. We surely can do a hell of a lot better than him in my opinion.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Trump was far from perfect, however he was the lesser of two evils as was imho an interesting mix of good and bad.
Further more I think his day is done and he won't be re-elected, he's too old now, and regardless of right or wrong way too much bad press for him to succeed.

I rate Trump at 1. He got a late start helping the country deal with the coronavirus. That has lead to many unnecessary deaths.
He is doing and saying all the wrong things in the aftermath of George Floyd's death at the hands of a policeman. Presidents are supposed to say comforting, soothing things to the country during times of crisis. Think George W. Bush right after 9/11. That was GWB's finest hour, in my opinion.
But, how do you folks rate Trump? On a scale of 0-10, what number would you give him?
P.S. The reason I give him a 1 is because at least he hasn't started any new wars.
I give him a 10. Two words prove it. "Hillary Clinton"