• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How does burning down their hood improving their lives?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Grey was no angel. I'm not saying he deserved what he got...nobody deserves that. But he had a long record.

Freddie Gray, the man whose mysterious death while in police custody was the pretense for rioting and looting in Baltimore, had a criminal record.

The rap sheet was discovered by and published by Heavy.com. Even Snopes has confirmed the list is accurate. It is based on information from the Maryland Department of Justice.

Here are the 18 known criminal offenses for the deceased suspect, via Top Right News:
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/308707-the-18-crimes-freddie-gray-was-charged-with-before-his-tragic-death-and-the-baltimore-riots-began/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Crime
[/QUOTE]

and only 25...........I wonder how many he dealt drugs to ruined they lives or died from overdose_________
I can agree....if cops broke his back.....it shouldn't have went down that way, but, from the video's.......HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Oh well, he will never sell more dope.................

Days

Commentator
The Mayor, or should I say the Liberal Inner Cities of America?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/riots-in-baltimore-the-product-of-anger-deep-dysfunction/ar-BBiNmX4?li=BBiKMeP

Why is it majority of Blue Liberal Controlled inner Cites are all the same_______
Doesn't appear from the link that the white man has kept them down, it's the blacks that control the power..........(like when in Africa they took away the white farms and gave them to blacks and Starvation followed...........

face it, where two or more blacks gather in the name of liberalism, HELL arrives.
have you seen the movie "Lean on me"? Remember that acronym HNIC? I laughed so hard when I saw that. I lived down in Watts too, during the gang wars, no less. Every day, all day long, everybody talked the same, "this nigger...".

It's gotta be tough to own land and try to figure out what these people are thinking. But when you don't own a blade of grass, its a different world. Your whole existence revolves around working the system, no matter how corrupt that system is, you have to work it.

Days

Commentator
Grey was no angel. I'm not saying he deserved what he got...nobody deserves that. But he had a long record.

Freddie Gray, the man whose mysterious death while in police custody was the pretense for rioting and looting in Baltimore, had a criminal record.

The rap sheet was discovered by and published by Heavy.com. Even Snopes has confirmed the list is accurate. It is based on information from the Maryland Department of Justice.

Here are the 18 known criminal offenses for the deceased suspect, via Top Right News:
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/308707-the-18-crimes-freddie-gray-was-charged-with-before-his-tragic-death-and-the-baltimore-riots-began/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Crime
But i'm pretty sure that's not the issue. It isn't a matter of whether he deserved to die, only God gets to decide that (and let's face it, his number was up)... I would think the protests are centered around due process, the right to a fair trial, and let's face it, to get to the fair trial, you have to keep breathing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
have you seen the movie "Lean on me"? Remember that acronym HNIC? I laughed so hard when I saw that. I lived down in Watts too, during the gang wars, no less. Every day, all day long, everybody talked the same, "this nigger...".

It's gotta be tough to own land and try to figure out what these people are thinking. But when you don't own a blade of grass, its a different world. Your whole existence revolves around working the system, no matter how corrupt that system is, you have to work it.
No, never have seen that movie (not into movies actually) in past 20 years have recently went and watched 2 movies======AMERICAN SNIPER and LONGEST RIDE.......SO ENJOYED BOTH.......especially LONGEST RIDE.........filmed in my neck of the woods...........(although I thought it was all about Bull Riding and didn't know it was actually a LOVE STORY.........

LOOK.......the only reason I own land........up before day-lite and home after sun-set......and then have to pay out my ass year after year in property taxes........maybe I'd be better off not owning a blade of grass, act like a horny dog and go yard to yard and breed and have a dozen 'baby mamas'.......nah, that ain't me...........

Caroljo

Senator
But i'm pretty sure that's not the issue. It isn't a matter of whether he deserved to die, only God gets to decide that (and let's face it, his number was up)... I would think the protests are centered around due process, the right to a fair trial, and let's face it, to get to the fair trial, you have to keep breathing.
Because Gray can't go through the trial....we have to pray that the justice system is going to be fair. I don't feel there's any doubt those cops were abusive and caused his death. I think most everyone believes that. So, why not WAIT until the courts have made their decisions before rioting over it? I could kind of understand how this would happen if the cops ended up being released and not guilty. But this hasn't happened...I can't see that happening. IF it does, then people need to show their disagreement. But don't burn down businesses of people that had nothing to do with it...down burn people's cars that had nothing to do with it. They'll never get the support they want by doing this. Why dont they understand that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"due process" like the stupid americans that ya boy Θ droned in ME__________
"fair trial" and after ALL evidence presented and JURY votes "Innocent" (Wilson) these thugs still burn out black business owners in Ferguson...........now baby mama that didn't give a damn about her boy, granny was having to raise....OMG.......now she needs $$$$$$$$$$$$ for her lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Days

Commentator
Because Gray can't go through the trial....we have to pray that the justice system is going to be fair. I don't feel there's any doubt those cops were abusive and caused his death. I think most everyone believes that. So, why not WAIT until the courts have made their decisions before rioting over it? I could kind of understand how this would happen if the cops ended up being released and not guilty. But this hasn't happened...I can't see that happening. IF it does, then people need to show their disagreement. But don't burn down businesses of people that had nothing to do with it...down burn people's cars that had nothing to do with it. They'll never get the support they want by doing this. Why dont they understand that?
Actually, they do. There was just as much peaceful demonstration as rioting, it was the kids who started the violence. The peaceful demonstrations aren't making the news, but that's what it was supposed to be.

But the bigger picture is a race problem with Baltimore city officials and that goes back hundreds of years. Did you know that the slave trade did its banking in Baltimore? Where do you suppose the Brown Brothers lived? There's a culture of ... its pretty ugly.

Baltimore is coming to grips with their race relation problems and history. The police didn't handle this very well, but they tried to follow orders, and that alone is amazing, given the circumstances.

Days

Commentator
"due process" like the stupid americans that ya boy Θ droned in ME__________
"fair trial" and after ALL evidence presented and JURY votes "Innocent" (Wilson) these thugs still burn out black business owners in Ferguson...........now baby mama that didn't give a damn about her boy, granny was having to raise....OMG.......now she needs $$$$$$$$$$$$ for her lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I have to own Obama on account of I was southside same time as he was... but I never knew him (or voted for him). I think its the CIA doing all those drone kills... the bigger question is why give the CIA drones? They say that the CIA was given a loose operating license (license to kill?) in Pakistan... hello, this is the CIA, they have never done anything but kill, kill, kill. Giving the CIA 100 drones is the fastest way to kill people living there, up, down, everywhere, women, children, it doesn't matter, its the CIA fercrissakes.