• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How does one assail systemic racism, having been in positions to address it..for decades...?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They can't. The person who you are referring to has been in Washington for over 40 years and has done next to nothing but... make money.

Biden is to bring the country together? The guy who claimed that if black people voted for Mitt Romney he would put them back in chains? A man who recently stated that if you were black and were going to vote for Trump, "you ain't black"... the man that has been mumbling through a mask incoherently, the man who led a chant at a rally before the "pandemic"... "Truth over facts"...

The man is a corrupt idiot nothing less, nothing more.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They can't. The person who you are referring to has been in Washington for over 40 years and has done next to nothing but... make money.

Biden is to bring the country together? The guy who claimed that if black people voted for Mitt Romney he would put them back in chains? A man who recently stated that if you were black and were going to vote for Trump, "you ain't black"... the man that has been mumbling through a mask incoherently, the man who led a chant at a rally before the "pandemic"... "Truth over facts"...

The man is a corrupt idiot nothing less, nothing more.
i think it ironic.. he's assailing trump for stoking racism...etc..
how do you do that with a straight face having been in some office or other for 40 years...and yet here we are?

man. that's sad

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

interesting posturing.. Biden has been in elected office for how long? served in two administrations as vice president..

I get that trump sucks.. but the juxtaposition of decades in office vs assailing the apprentice is laughable...

goes too for pelosi, mcconnell, andyone whose time in office exceeds trumps and wants to join the discussion..

You have to remember. As long as there are conservatives there will be systematic racism. We fought a civil war over the fact that many Americans believed it was perfectly acceptable for some people to OWN other people as long as they had dark enough skin. These people exist to this day. They are called conservatives and they naturally are inclined to seek employment in fields where they can abuse other people, like police work. We'll probably always have systematic racism in this country as long at there are conservatives. Party label doesn't matter. The racists were Democrats up until LBJ passed the civil rights legislation and have been republicans since then.

We've been calling for a cure for cancer for just about as long as we have been calling for an end of systemic racism. Similar results unfortunately.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have to remember. As long as there are conservatives tehre will be systematic racism. We fought a civil war over the fact that many Americans believed it was perfectly acceptable for some people to OWN other people as long as they had dark enough skin. These people exist to this day. They are called conservatives and they naturally are inclined to seek employment in fiends where they can abuse other people, like police work. We'll probably always have systematic racism in this country as long at there are conservatives. Party label doesn't matter. The racists were Democrats up until LBJ passed the civil rights legislation and have been republicans since then.

We've been calling for a cure for cancer for just about as long as we have been calling for an end of systemic racism. Similar results unfortunately.
odd stuff.

the majority of impoverished areas are led by democratic constituencies.. no? hows that not racism.

i think it ironic.. he's assailing trump for stoking racism...etc..
how do you do that with a straight face having been in some office or other for 40 years...and yet here we are?

man. that's sad
I understand not liking Trump, he is an obnoxious guy born and raised in New York. All things considered, I don't see much of a choice between the Democrats who have clearly lost their minds and Trump.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You have to remember. As long as there are conservatives tehre will be systematic racism. We fought a civil war over the fact that many Americans believed it was perfectly acceptable for some people to OWN other people as long as they had dark enough skin. These people exist to this day. They are called conservatives and they naturally are inclined to seek employment in fiends where they can abuse other people, like police work. We'll probably always have systematic racism in this country as long at there are conservatives. Party label doesn't matter. The racists were Democrats up until LBJ passed the civil rights legislation and have been republicans since then.

I frankly cannot understand why that post doesn't get you banned. In my view it certainly should.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
odd stuff.

the majority of impoverished areas are led by democratic constituencies.. no? hows that not racism.
It is fascinating how actual results...outputs...deliverables measured are not only NEVER considered - but are carefully AVOIDED. There’s just no accountability to be had.

Throngs of lefties...who elected lefty pols, who appointed lefty bureaucrats (like the mayors —> police chiefs and commissioners)...proceed to terrorize their own cities and scream for justice. Then, the hacks in this forum assail the other party that has ZERO power in these cities.

It’s a good gig if ya can get it. :-/

And it’s one more reason why I don’t waste a lot of time “discussing” such here. It is dishonest from the first word.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

interesting posturing.. Biden has been in elected office for how long? served in two administrations as vice president..

I get that trump sucks.. but the juxtaposition of decades in office vs assailing the apprentice is laughable...

goes too for pelosi, mcconnell, andyone whose time in office exceeds trumps and wants to join the discussion..
44 years and now Joe knows

Pelosi has no idea where she is at